Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The Winged Fraccion Vote_lcapThe Winged Fraccion Voting_barThe Winged Fraccion Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
The Winged Fraccion Vote_lcapThe Winged Fraccion Voting_barThe Winged Fraccion Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The Winged Fraccion Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The Winged Fraccion The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The Winged Fraccion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorva Wanon

The Winged Fraccion Empty
PostSubject: The Winged Fraccion   The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Sorva quickly flew across the desert, scanning for any signs of life. He hadn't expected Lily to be in Las Noches but had still checked anyways. Now he was searching around the desert for any sign of her. Despite not knowing much about her, he figured that any of the arrancar that had the ability to fly usually would try to use any opportunity to do so.

He continued his flight, expecting to run into the other fraccion at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Lily Almair

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Fraccion   The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Lily was simply sitting on a sand dune, enjoying the view. She was looking over her life, especially the events that took place after her death... How she got here, what she was gonna do, and most importantly... What was That in the sky? Lily quickly stood up, and used her hand to block her vision. "Maybe the sun is finally getting to me..." She said, and finally made out the figure to be... some kind of bird.
Back to top Go down
Sorva Wanon

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Fraccion   The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Sorva smiled as he finally caught sight of his target. He slowly descended downwards making sure not to seem like a threat. As he touched down he looked at the other arrancar. This would after all be his other comrade along with Kria apparently all helping Mistress Lasconni. He blinked for a moment when he realized that there was a three to one ratio of females to males in the group at this point. A little worrisome in the end. Better watch what I say or I might be in quite a bit of trouble.

"Would I be correct in assuming you are Lily Almair?" He asked. He was sure it was her because he had seen her serving the Espada in the past, but he felt like asking to show that he was specifically looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Almair

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Fraccion   The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:07 pm

"Yes... may I ask who you are?" Lily asked, putting her hand down. She pushed a mess of hair out of her face, and smiled to make herself appear friendly. "Sorry if I was supposed to be somewhere else... But I just find the view out here so relaxing and calm... She said, and looked back out into the desert. "Even if it doesn't leave muc hto the imagination."
Back to top Go down
Sorva Wanon

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Fraccion   The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Sorva bowed slightly to her his wings from his ressurection form pushing some sand into the air. "My name is Sorva Wanon. You may have heard my name mentioned recently by the espada. I have just been assigned as Mistress Lasconni's second espada aiding her and you in any undertakings necessary."

With introductions out of the way he got straight to business. "Mistress Lasconni has requested that we both report to her as soon as possible. She is currently entering a meeting with the other espada, but seems to have some plans for us once that meeting is finished. Since I could not find you in Las Noches I sought you out here. So, my apologizes for interrupting your rest but they were my orders."
Back to top Go down
Lily Almair

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Fraccion   The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:00 pm

"If we must go, then let's... I don't want to keep the Espada waiting." She said, tying her hair back. "Shall we fly there, or is it ok to walk?" Lily asked, sighing. She would've liked to sit out on the sand fo a little bit longer, but that would have to wait. "Business before pleasure, like father once told me...." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Sorva Wanon

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Fraccion   The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 pm

"I don't mind one way or another Lily. We probably have a fair amount of time due to the length of the meeting and how long it takes the Espada to get organized." Sorva said shrinking his wings to allow easy walking. He personally would prefer to fly but he always preferred to fly. Sometimes though it was better just to walk around and check out the scenery.

Course the scenery in the white sand desert was as boring as it possibly could be but that was besides the point. Whether he was in the air or in the sky it was boring, at least from the ground he could actually see dunes or dead trees without having to focus his eyes.

He began to slowly make his way back to Hueco Mundo, assuming that Lily would follow him.
Back to top Go down
Lily Almair

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Fraccion   The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Lily walked back with him, a little miffed. "So... what do you usually do when you're not out on missions and whatnot?" She asked, shaking a little sand out of his outfit. "...Obviously, I... don't mind sitting around out here. Helps me clear my head, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Sorva Wanon

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Fraccion   The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:31 pm

"Me?" He asked surprised. It was rare someone asked him about himself. "Well food used to be the main thing for me. I was always starving, hungrier then most. Probably because my wings require a lot of reishi to keep attacking with them. But now that I am an arrancar, it seems to be in control better." It was one of the largest reasons why he was so happy to become an arrancar. It had been hell always being hungry.

"Now I mostly just like to fly. It doesn't really matter how far, or where I am doing it. I just like to see the world from up high, all of the problems and people seeming insignificant. I don't need to think, I don't need to worry. I can just... be I guess." He wasn't one for self-inspection so her question was starting to get him to notice things about himself.
Back to top Go down
Lily Almair

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Fraccion   The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:00 pm

"Food you say? Lily asked, smiling a little bit. "You know... I used to be a pretty good cook before..." She said, and touched the mask fragments on her arm, and bit her lip a little bit. "At least... I THINK I was... being alive seems so far away.."
Back to top Go down
Sorva Wanon

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Fraccion   The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Sorva frowned to himself as they approached the huge building that was Las Noches. "If I try I can still remember a good amount about being alive. I remember my farm and my family if I try hard enough. But I don't really remember much about how I died." He was silent for a bit. "Perhaps it is just that I don't have an interest in remembering more than anything else."

He entered Las Noches nodding to the arrancar guards. Now that he was a fraccion, it was nice not having to be terrified of them. "I assume that the Espada meeting is ending, Mistress Lasconni will probably have need of us soon." He said looking at the other Fraccion. "Hope we can work together well" he said smiling at her.

Especially because if we can't, we will have quite the angry Espada looming down on us.
Back to top Go down
Sorva Wanon

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Fraccion   The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Sorva once again began his flight through the area hoping that Lasconni wouldn't notice them. He waved at his comrade and then burst through the main area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Fraccion   The Winged Fraccion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Winged Fraccion
Page 1 of 1