Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Vote_lcap5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Voting_bar5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Vote_lcap5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Voting_bar5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Empty
PostSubject: 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]   5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Hey all.

Wow, 5000 posts can you believe it? Only could have hoped for this way back when I set up this site. Back then I was just a newbie admin. The only experience I had had was a brief time as a mod on Bleach Domination before it blew up.

However, the staff and a few of the members have made a decision that will effect the future of the site. A pretty big one actually.

We are moving.

There are a lot of reasons behind this and I don't feel like detailing them all here. A few examples though are the lack of activity, the fact that the application system was in the process of being changed anyway, several members have characters they have to use that they honestly don't like ect ect.

So after some deliberation it was finally decided that making a new site and migrating over there and having a fresh start is the best course of action. This will also explain to a few people why I haven't been doing much on this site recently.

The new site is located at

http://www.bleach-maelstrom.com/

A few things to note since I am sure there will be a lot of questions.

• The plot of the new site is pretty similar to the one on this site except there has been a timeskip to two years after the Shinigami/Espada War (Espada were forced to retreat due to the intervention of the Elder Shinigami.)

• One of the Elder Races the Elder Shinigami will be playable really soon as will the Bounts.

• While the events that occurred on this site are kept in the backstory, the exact details will be altered. So while the event where the Shinigami and Vizards met due to a hollow attack will remain, the people involved will have changed. Thus people do not have to bring over their exact characters if they do not want to. And even characters brought over from here will have their recent histories changed.

• Even if you came from this site you still gotta read the rules again. Sorry. tongue

We would love to have as many people as possible transfer as possible. If you enjoyed your stay on this site I can guarantee you will have fun on the new site. Probably even more than you had here. So please, I urge you to at least give it a shot and see what happens in the chaotic world of Bleach Maelstrom.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]   5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ] Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Posting for great justice.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com

5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Page 1 of 1