Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Vote_lcapRyouta's RP Sample (Approved) Voting_barRyouta's RP Sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Vote_lcapRyouta's RP Sample (Approved) Voting_barRyouta's RP Sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideaki Ryouta

Hideaki Ryouta

Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)   Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Ryouta pressed his hands to his face, shielding his overtaxed eyes while he attempted -- and failed -- to repress a large yawn. The moisture in the air clinged desperately to his clothing, the dampness weighing into the material and pressing the onset of a slight chill. While he could safely say his inner world was not his favorite of places, something could definitely be said for how quickly it could bring him from half-asleep to fully awake and refreshed -- exactly what he needed right now.

"Nnn... what are you doing here?"

Convinced that his eyes would no longer offer protest, Ryouta slowly moved his hands from his face, his attention drawn to the direction of the voice. The mist played along the surface of his still slightly agitated eyes, moistening them, placating their soreness as he scanned the foggy area in an effort to locate his zanpakutou spirit.

"Do I really need a reason to come here?" he replied, attempting to feign irritation but still too weary to do so. The world took on a long, mocking silence, empty save for the gentle sound of koi splashing their way through the water. Convinced of her absence, Ryouta moved to get comfortable, seating himself upon the soft, fleshy surface of the exaggerated lily pad, his legs crossed and head slightly bowed in rest.

"No, not really..." Ryouta's head snapped up, his gaze moving slightly to the right to pick up the grandiose water lily blossom floating precariously on top of the water. Within the oversized flower, reclining comfortably upon the dark violet petals and rubbing sleepily at her eyes, was the form of the zanpakutou spirit herself. Her tone, initially that of sleepy confusion, soon made an about-face, "but you'd best have a damn good reason for waking me up."

Ryouta ignored his irate companion, returning his head to its bowed position, focusing on the faint lapping of the water around him in an effort to doze off. He desperately wanted to avoid a confrontation at the moment; getting mixed up with her was typically more trouble than it was worth, and he was exhausted as it was.

"Are you even listening to me?" Suiren demanded, presenting Ryouta with a sharp glare before forcing a neutral expression. Two slights in one day? He would not be getting off the hook that easily. She stretched languidly, looking elsewhere with a sidelong glance as she forced down her knowing grin. "Did you finish the paperwork?"

Once again, Ryouta found his gaze moving upwards to focus on the troublesome woman, his own neutral expression carefully maintained. "No. I have not. I'm here to get a bit of rest so I don't pass out halfway through." At the last, his carefully constructed facade broke away, leaving a deep frown etched on his face. "I would very much appreciate it if you wouldn't disturb me. Go somewhere else." He waved his hand off to the endless horizon, shooing her, giving her one last discontent look before returning his head to its bowed position.

Suiren smiled in response, having found her target with very little effort. "Ohhh?" she drawled out, her finger tapping at her chin in mock contemplation, "Does this mean that the ever-strict and self-disciplined Ryouta is actually slacking off?" Her attention remained fixated on the captain in question, watching closely for a reaction. When it appeared she had failed to immediately produce one, her smile grew only wider. "I wonder what all your little subordinates would think if they saw you shirking such important duties."

Ryouta was determined not to give in to his zanpakutou spirit's harassment, though it was becoming more and more difficult to rationalize his reason for doing so. There was very little chance of him being able to get any amount of peace, much less rest in such a hostile environment. Hell, even the real world, with all of its distractions and irritants, would have proven more fruitful by now.

"I mean, it's as if you're a different man altogether!"

It was done. Ryouta stood up from his position, giving Suiren a long, hard look, his mouth poised to deliver a bloody tirade but his mind decidedly not. He looked away, heaving a deep sigh before removing himself from his Inner World, instinctively understanding it to be a lost cause.

Suiren nodded at his newfound absence, her face in relaxed contentment as she briefly celebrated her victory. Why Ryouta thought she would let him rest in this world after interrupting her own nap, she would never understand. Nevertheless, it was over, now, and Suiren was pleased to note she could return to her nap. Nestled deep within her flower, a great sense of accomplishment forcing a smile to her face, she began to drift off with only the koi to keep her company.
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)   Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Everything looks good on this end. I like the interaction between Ryouta and his zanpakuto; it really reflects the characters' personalities. Coupled with the nice grammar and structure, this is...

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
ryuzaraki

PostSubject: Re: Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)   Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am

supo Butter Wrestling Warrior?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)   Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Page 1 of 1