Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Back in the Sanctuary Vote_lcapBack in the Sanctuary Voting_barBack in the Sanctuary Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Back in the Sanctuary Vote_lcapBack in the Sanctuary Voting_barBack in the Sanctuary Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Back in the Sanctuary Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Back in the Sanctuary The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Back in the Sanctuary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

Back in the Sanctuary Empty
PostSubject: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:24 am

"Maybe to sleep in the city was way more easier...but it don't really matters now that i'm almost there"
he talked back to himself while still walking through the forest just after having gone through the protective barrier.

After the long long walk back to the Sanctuary, he slowly entered the dark and quiet grand hall through a large wooden door, he didn't really cared about if Kazuki or the others had come back, he just wanted to rest a little.

"Well it doesn't really seems like there's anyone around here..." he sighed while crossing the large room reaching the light switch and lighting the whole place, before he went in the direction of a large sofa and lied there leaving his sword on the floor right beside the sofa, within reach of his hanging arm.
Back to top Go down
http://dividedarms.darkbb.com/
Sin

Sin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:53 am

As the lights in the grand hall came on, Sin had just woke up. He quickly got dressed and make his way out of his quarters. he entered the man hall still putting on his jacket as he saw Tuwa collapse on the sofa. He was relieved it was not an intruder, despite the absolute improbability of that happening. he slowly walked over the the Vaizard and propped himself by his elbow on the top of the sofa staring down at Tuwa.

"Long day?" Were Sins only words.

He knew some of the others had gone out into town but he didn't particularly feel like taking part today. They had been gone some time now, Sin didn't know if it had been hours or days. Time seemed to pass more slowly in these halls. He was interested in the details however, it was rare something actually happened in this somewhat bleak part of the world. Tuwa had dropped his zanpakuto on the ground in front of him, Sin assumed he got to kill something and was frankly disappointed.

All he had done was do some target practice along with eating and sleeping the majority of the day.He had practiced his shikai's aiming skills again today to get a better grasp at the time it takes for it to reach a target 100 meters away. He had always hated long distance shots, they were such a waste, something he hated doing. However his mood was set right again when lunch rolled around and the nap after that turned into a all out slumber was divine. Now he focused on the rather faint-looking Tuwa.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:10 am

He was almost sleeping when he heard someone talk to him, as he raised his hand from his face he saw staring at him Sin.
"Great day...i've couldn't manage to reach the others in time during that whole caos in karakura town as i still got stuck with Riko around the town too..." he said looking up to sin before settling his self better on the sofa.

"So i've decided to stay here until they come back, in the end it didn't seemed like they've needed any help to deal with that, but..." he made a long pause and sighed "even knowing Riko's strength i might have underestimated that guy, even been just a feeling it still bothers me..." he said before jump out of the sofa and pick up his zampakuto going toward his quarter.
"Well i'll sleep later, i'll put this back in my room and i'll be right back to eat something i'm starving" holding and shaking his zampakuto by its sheath in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:44 pm

Stepping into the dining room each step echoed with a calming clicking sound. With his zanpakuto resting on his should Kazuki entered with a long exhale. Half not noticing the other two Vizard's speaking. Only walking towards the back taking his sword in hand, and banging it lightly against the ground. The resulting echo being the signal for emergency meeting. All were required to come. Kazuki entered the large meeting room, and took his position in the first of three chairs. One each for the High Elites, and several more arranged around like a courtroom.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: In Tuwas Quarter   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:01 am

"You don't want to talk again huh Zihna, thats just so like you..."

He was talking with his zampakuto when he suddlently stoped as he heard a sound. 'So Kazuki is already here... and probably Vincent is around too' He thought after he heard what was undoubtedly Kazuki's emergency meeting call signal echoing through the whole sanctuary walls, while he put his zampakuto over his bed as he sat right beside of it and looked to it sighing.

"Well it seems like i need to go, and you stay here 'quiet' ok" he said laughing alone before start to make his way out of his room through the corridor.

"hmmm i think i'll take a step in the kitchen before going there"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:45 pm

The hearing of clicking awoke Vincent in a hurry, lifting of the blanket he was using while watching t.v. "Yawn! Sigh, why so late, but what could the fire head want?" Walking down the stairs into the dinning room, he headed towards the meeting room. Looking at the other vizards head there too, he moved through them quickly to sit in his chair next to his other level elites. Even if where the same rank, he can call meetings, how boring. Vincent took a slacking position in his chair, almost as if he was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:19 pm

He entered the large and quiet meeting room, realizing that besides Kazuki, Vincent was already there almost asleep in his spot. With his usual slow pace he crossed the room toward his place next to them, as he ate an apple.

Kazuki seemed somehow worried about something, he noticed as he reached his chair and sat waiting for the remaining vizards to come or Kazuki's speech while he ate.
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Sin sighed. This emergency meeting didn't seen so good to Sin. He slowly walked into the courtroom and took his seat in the lower court. He saw Vincent here already and Tuwa walked in moments before Sin had.

He sat in his chair and waited for kazuki to speak.He wondered what this was about exactly. Did something important happen in town today that he had missed? If so what did that mean?No one spoke, not a word. This made Sin a little more uneasy. He greatly wished for this to get on with so he could relax again. When he was agitated like this he could get mad easy. He always ties to stay far away from that feeling, even if it meant avoiding duties. Failing was better than losing himself after all.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Sighing to himself Kazuki stood to his feet with a very lazy, and almost "utterly worn out" slow ascend. Taking Rounin Ryuu, and drawing the blade Kazuki gave a good look around the room. Then stabbing the sword to his right, passing Tuwa's head. Kazuki hit a button on the edge of his chair. Quickly the room turned pitch black, and a few seconds later several monitors appeared in the center of the room. Four arranged so everyone had a good view.

Sheathing his blade, and stepping from his chair Kazuki made a very slow, and agonizing walk around the monitors. Letting everyone view what was playing before stopping, and watching himself.

On each monitor the same thing played back to back to back. The fight in Karakura Town. The release of a mask and the destruction of a good portion of it. Kazuki waited with a slight hint of anger in his eyes. Tho it was hard to notice.

"We have a few new targets. A female, and a male. Both have awakened into there power. This one the male is Takeshi Shinobu. A Captain level Vizard with high skill in hand to hand combat. Earlier today he, along with several other humans, and Quincy defended Karakura Town from a band of hollows. It was during this time that Takeshi came to fight the Captain of the 2nd Division, Ranryou Roga."

As he spoke his name the monitor stopped on his face. A few people would remember Ranryou's name. he was quite gifted, and a very dangerous opponent for anyone to face. Having warned them Roga along with several of the other Captain were on his "don't fight" list. Because of the sheer destruction, and death it could cause.

"Gaining the upper hand during the fight Ranryou was able to strike Takeshi with a double incantation. After dealing a very sizable amount of physical damage to him through his impressive hand to hand skills. After dealing this damage, and destroying a good portion of the town's radius Takeshi donned his mask. Having let his guard down slightly the 2nd Squad Captain was overwhelmed, and defeated. Takeshi having used a Cero within the City."

That last statement had vemon leaking all over it. Kazuki didn't like that one freaking bit. It was a rule for Vizard not to release within the city streets. Take it to the skies, or somewhere else, but not where human life could be taken. It pissed him off, and made him want to beat Takeshi's ass himself. However, calming himself from his own silent fury Kazuki turned to face Sin with a very dark stare in his eyes.

"So Sin, Tuwa, and Riko, you three will track, and keep watch over Takeshi. Report anything you find, and keep yourself unnoticed. Vincent and I will head for another lead. A female named Sakura. It seems she can't fully control her Vizard powers so we will help her. Any question, or comment. We move out in one week. Give the Soul Reapers time to get what they need done, and leave the area, let the Human rebuilding, and let things settle. Till then we shall see how has improved there skills with a tournament. The winner gets to choose what we eat for the next two months."
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:03 pm

"Do we really need to do it? i don't like to chase people around, its boring..." he said, as he tried to aim the trash can on the other side of the room, preparing to launch what was left of the apple he had eaten.

"Can they really be of any help, or use to us?" he said before perfectly hitting inside the can, but when he was about to celebrate rising up from his chair he realized that the can had fallen aside, and sat back.

"But if you and vincent think thats really necessary i won't mind..."
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:26 am

Sin knew it would be about karakura, kazuki was predictable sometimes. he was always straight to the point without a moments delay. His mind shifted from lack of surprise to full on attention as takeshi's file appeared on the screen in front of him. Sin's eyes darted between lines getting as much information about the man as he could. He figured his orders were to hunt him down but it appeared Kazuki just wanted the man watched. A week from now as well. Sin knew that would be the hardest part, picking up a week old trail could test the skills of even the greatest of hunters. He was also ordered to remain unseen.

Almost on cue, Tuwa gave his response with a simple "I don't mind" But Sin knew he was tired and would probably be more interested after gaining a few hours of sleep. He himself however had just woke up and was glad to hear about a mission, especially one fit for him, a old division 6 member. Being from division 2 would have been better for the "unseen" portion but hunting down convicts with division 6 gave him some insight with tracking. It was sort of odd that master kazuki wanted three of them to go after the same guy. Sin wondered if he was really that strong. He hadn't recognized him from his days at SS so either he wasn't that great or Sin was in the dark on the subject. more often then not he was out of the subject.

"Yes Sir" Was Sin's response to the mission, "What if we are discovered and the target becomes hostile?" closely followed. Sin was eager to practice his bakudo training on the man if need be.

Sin didn't mention the subject about the tournament however, this was standard and it occurred every couple of years. Its basic purpose is to keep it to where no one loses their edge from lack of fighting and also gives each other a chance to learn more about one anothers zanpakuto.Sin would use this to his advantage, he was after all the only member present that was of the lower court and an advancement sounds good to anyone's ears. He knew fighting kazuki was out of the question, he knew good and well he used fire like Sin did. That left vincent and Tuwa. Sin couldn't wait to see how they preformed.

Last edited by Sin on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Vincent stood up at the orders given by Kazuki and looked at the men siting in the room. They were looking at the screens with a serious look. He looked at the screen and saw Takeshi's face on it, also with the information on the fight with the captain too. But what got him was the orders to find Sakura. She's useless, just another weak minded person.

"Takeshi is needed, but as things are Sakura is not, they do not wish to join. But if they keep believing that they can do what they want, without ramifications, I'll cut them down."
With that Vincent walked passed the group of men and stopped at the door to watch how the conversation ventured. In time things will start falling to pieces, I will be there stop it from falling apart.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Having lowered his head as Vincent spoke Kazuki only sighed under his breathe before a great deal of spiritual pressure filled the room like water on a sinking boat. Almost instantly a few of the weaker Vizard's where stuck frozen. There breathing light, and shallow. The air in the room growing warm, and heated. Making some even sweat.

Turning his head toward's Vincent Kazuki had the most irritated look in his eyes. The killing intent in them casting forth a force of pure bent up rage.

"A Vizard NEVER cuts down another Vizard. For no reason at all is that acceptable. Vincent your words stink like bullets. I would never believe that you were so blinded my your pride, and sense of duty. We help Vizard's to control their powers. Just as you were helped, and as everyone in this room. So even being those that he seek now."

Releasing the pressure the heavy breathing in the room almost echoed off the walls. Kazuki simply turned around, and made his way toward's the door. Passing Vincent Kazuki would whisper so low it could only be heard by Vincent alone.

"The back.....now."

Continuing his stride Kazuki turned, and corner and was gone. Toward's the backyard for a quick meeting with Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:52 pm

"Don't try and intimidate me with your spirit power, you are but the same level as me, you hold no rank over me."
Looking at Kazuki stride towards him, Vincent waited till he was half way to speak so all in the room can hear him. " Warning to all, people that wish to do or cause the deaths of humans will suffer consequences. You know that just as much as anyone else in this room Kazuki. Vizard or not, any race that wishes to cause harm to humans will be cut down."

Vincent stared eye to eye with Kazuki as he went to Vincent's side. "The back.....now."
Kazuki then turned and left the hallway. Vincent then looked back at the room with the vizards in it. "Would you not cut down a vizard or anything, if he was attacking you or hurting helpless people?" With that he then ventured to where Kazuki left of to. Man or man, I understand the need to help all vizards but not all people want help. Nor do they wish to help the humans.
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Sin didn't move from this chair as the two higher elites exchanged words.Sin was unaffected by kazuki's reiatsu but he could still feel its weight and depth. Sin also actually enjoyed the heat of kazuki's reaitsu. Unlike the others, him and kazuki shared the family. The difference was the focus of it. Kazumi manifests fire while Sin used it. Sins reiatsu didn't express the same intense heat as Kazumi but his did bring about a warmer breeze to the air.

With his question unanswered he stayed where he was and simple closed his eyes reviewing the information in his head as the two walked into the "back". The back was a place for Vaizards to discuss issues where one vaizard failed to see the views of the other vaizards. anyone could enter the room and have anyone else enter the room. Sin had never personally been but he assumed it was necessary sometimes.

Sin waited until the two had settled there differences to ask his question again, that is unless kazuki had changed his mind on his orders. He usually doesn't though so Sin waited until they emerged before he spoke again.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Resting his back against a tree Kazuki looked up into the branches of the large Sakura tree. A few of the petals fluttering downward before finally they came to a stop on the cool cut grass below. His eyes so focused, and centered. His reaitsu just as peaceful as the nature it so delicately mimicked. Noticing Vincent walk toward's him Kazuki only sighed before lifting his left leg, and bracing it against the tree. Having his sword resting on the ground directly before his feet.

Turning toward;s Vincent, and giving him a very concerned stare Kazuki began where he left off. "I have no need to intimidate you Vincent. I only wish for the safety of the Vizard's. Taking a more your an idiot tone Kazuki continued. "Your mistaken on the situation first off Vincent. The conflict in Karakura started because of the bullheadedness of both Captain Roga, and Takeshi. Even tho they both didn't think about the impact a fight of that scale would have on the human word." Taking a few steps forward, coming from under the shadow of the tree Kazuki stopped once three or so feet away from Vincent, even further from his sword. "But let me be clear, Vincent. I don;t care what you do, is your action prove to be harmful in anyway to these Vizard's I will personally behead you myself."

Not giving Vincent a chance to speak Kazuki reentered the building. Rounin Ryuu back in his hands. Before fully entering Kazuki would look back, and give Vincent one last look of pain. His voice so quiet yet forceful he could only look at him from the egde of his eyes. Narrowing them, and cutting them to the sky. "Don't lose yourself to anger Vincent. Unlike BOTH Takeshi, and Sakura we need you. We can't afford to lose someone with your skills. Don't be so bullheaded, and think things through before you make claims like so. Your actions, and words make you seem weak. You and I are but the same level. But your lack of discipline, and fool-hearted action make you below the rank of even a Menos."

Stepping back into the meeting room Kazuki sighed, and redirected his mind back to questions. "Sin as before you had a question. If the Vizard's are to attack you defend yourself, but show that we are of no threat. Remember we are here to bring them in, and help them through many of the same problems some of us have had. Don;t allow yourself to full under the temptation of battle, and think with your minds. Were not looking for a fight, only closure."
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Sin nodded his head to his reply as kazuki walked in and gave his response. Sin switched his mind over to a more defensive mindset. He was thinking how he was going to approach this with the most relaxed atmosphere. Apparently this man was of significant importance to kazuki. Sin came to the assumption that they had meet already. He had a week to plan out what all he would do while shadowing this man.

Now he turned to face the others and see if they had anything to add to this assignment. He knew Tuwa would have some input and vincent had already stated his feelings on the subject. all that was left was for any further questions then dismissal before he headed to train for the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Tuwa was already tired of such silly discussions between them, even agreeing with Vincent's point of view most of times, he always preferred to stay quiet, unless it was really necessary, but today it wasn't. As Kazuki and Vincent left the room, he started to think about the two rogues and about where should they start their search. He knew that as they said they would help the girl, it meant that they probably already knew where she lived or stayed, so in the end it would be at least more fun to play hide-and-seek, searching the whereabouts and keeping an eye over the other rogue called Takeshi, what wouldn't be hard with his abilities and Sin along with him. After Kazuki returned and speaked toward Sin, Tuwa left his chair and started to make his way out of the meeting room.

"Well, Sin we're a team then" he said giving a pat on his back and yawning before continuing to walk his way.
"Just try to not be so hot head like a certain person and we will be cool" he said as walked his way past Kazuki.

[[exit topic]]

Last edited by Tuwa Cheveyo on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:28 pm

Smiling lightly Kazuki once again sent a silent message. Just as Tuwa would pass by him. "Be careful when following this guy. He's strong." Lifting his head to face the rest of the room Kazuki only sighed, and lifted his sheathed blade from his shoulder. Then resting it down on the ground it made a second ringing sound. The meeting was over, and for now they would lay in the wait. he was positive Soul Society would investigate the site when ready. He just wondered when that would be.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Sighing deeply into the night sky he looked at Kazuki leave back into the room. Standing by the tree he looked up towards the sky. What a fool, I act on my own accord, looks like I need to start putting my plains forth. With that Vincent disappeared into the night sky, as if he was never there.
Back to top Go down
Sin

Sin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Sin was the last to get out of the his chair and the last to leave the room. He had always preferred to be the last one. He took a collective breath and slowly headed towards the door.
As he approached Kazuki he nodded in his direction.

"You don't need to worry bout Takeshi Sir. Me and Tuwa can handle it. But be careful with Vincent, he hasn't appeared himself lately." Sin said to Kazuki in a concerned tone.

He then started to head toward the door. He needed to get to training for this tournament.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Sanctuary   Back in the Sanctuary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in the Sanctuary
Page 1 of 1