Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Preparations under work... Vote_lcapPreparations under work... Voting_barPreparations under work... Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Preparations under work... Vote_lcapPreparations under work... Voting_barPreparations under work... Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Preparations under work... Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Preparations under work... The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Preparations under work...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

Preparations under work... Empty
PostSubject: Preparations under work...   Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:35 am

"Damn..." he talked back to himself while walking through the doors and entering the 3rd division headquarters
what? you'll finally be able to get away from this messy headquarter at last
"Its not that... and you know i don't mind to stay here at all..." he noticed some of his men in the corridor we're looking at him and before any weird questions we're made to him he fastly approached them "I'm talking with my Zampakuto he's been problematic the last days..." he told them before keep walking through the corridor on his way toward his office.
PROBLEMATIC ? You know, to rest and take easy its really good, but you know how much i like to hunt too...
"And you know how i just hate to chase people around" He said while looking around to see if there was someone in the corridor besides him, before entering and locking up his office. His office seemed pretty empty without all those piles of paper, his officer Lenn sure had organized it well, he could even see a sofa that he had taken as lost under so many sheets, even so he still felt more comfortable been in the middle of all that mess.
You know, you didn't really had anything to do that would hold up you here so...
"Its true..." he said as he threw himself on the sofa " ...Yeah, i really just wanted to buy some time using that excuse so Roga could rest a little more...maybe one day or two, if he don't discover about it" he said while staring at the ceiling, then closing his eyes and taking a long and deep breath.
"And if things get really bad... you'll probably be able to hunt down and slay some prey so... just let me be lazy for now ok..."
I hope so...
In the end the real problem is... what will happen if we manage to meet the person who fought against Roga last time... he thought before starting to fall deep sleep, as there was nothing there to be done, read, reviewed or sent anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: some time after...   Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:38 pm

After been working on some of his special itens for the last two days, while letting Lenn do almost all the work on his office while he said that the captain was not around there. He uncrossed his legs, and slowly stood up, while holding in one arm close to his chest few small pieces of metal and several papers scribbled and wrinkled.

"I'll try to finish it some other time..." he said while he headed toward a file cabinet and kept everything inside the its middle drawer, along with several other papers and pieces. He knew it wasn't such a problem to keep they there, it would probably be hard or impossible for anyone to understand all those scribbles. And when he wasnt around his office was always locked when he didn't let Lenn to use his office.

He stretched his legs and arms while talking toward Lenn who was working on his table "what do you think Lenn, should i go see how he is doing or just send a hell butterfly asking it..." "I think you should..." Lenn was answering it when he got interrupted as Fukki continued talking "Send a hell butterfly, thats probably the best idea. Thanks Lenn" he said as he reached the window and saw some hell butterflies passing by, one of them just slowly came down and landed on his right shoulder.

"Go and say to Roga that i'm ready to go to the human world anytime now..." he whispered, before it start to fly passing through the others and going toward the second division.

"I'll just take a bath and eat something while that, and you should rest a little too Lenn, leave the rest of those to read tommorow" he said while crossing through the room and opened the door "And i shall complete that order after this one captain" he answered back Fukki, receiving a little nod head back to him just before he leaved...
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Preparations under work...   Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:34 am

Arriving with a swift decending landing Captain Roga stood outside of the 3rd division Captain's office window. Just as the hell butterfly would flap away it wold make a beeline downward, and land on Roga's left shoulder. Only to have him wave it away.

"Let's move."

With that Roga used a qiuck leap, this one faster then the previous to leave the area. heading directly for then Seikaimon.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: at the SENKAIMON   Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:02 pm

"Now?" he stopped and thought "..time to get going them, i'll do that when i get back" said as now he walked toward the closer Senkaimon around. Captain Roga was already there waiting for him.

With his usual slow pace, he walked his way through the shinigamis around, until he was right beside the other captain in front the portal.
"I'll just follow you. After all you should be far best than i am, when hiding and searching" Fukki said while looking to the Senkaimon in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Preparations under work...   Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Rising his hand into the air Ranryou made a quick motion as if silently direction his Squad, and almost instantly Over half the 2nd division's stealth Squad flooded into the Senkaimon. Ranryou simply stand where he was as black suit after black suit fluttered past him. Turning around while still the bulk of his Force was entering the Senkaimon Ranryou would look at Captain Fukki with honest eyes.

"My Squad will search the outskirts, and forest surrounding Karakura Town, you and i will search the city. I want to keep the level of spiritual pressure even around the area, as so we don't attract any unwanted attention."

With that Ranryou rushed into the Senkaimon only a few minutes after his forces had.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Preparations under work...   Preparations under work... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Like the other captain, Fukki turned to the shinigami around and three shinigami of his squad walked up to him, stopping in a row in front of him. Then turned back and entered the Senkaimon, followed by three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparations under work...   Preparations under work... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparations under work...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Soul Society :: Barracks :: 3rd Division-
Jump to: