Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Tournament Rules Vote_lcapTournament Rules Voting_barTournament Rules Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Tournament Rules Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Tournament Rules The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Tournament Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Tournament Rules Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Rules   Tournament Rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Nothing too fancy for the rules of the tournament.

1. All matches occur at the same time and in different topics. Whoever makes the topic needs to put what block they are fighting in in the title of the topic.

2. You have 12 hours to respond to an opponents post if it is targeting you before they can make another post dealing damage or whatever they wish. If you wish to give your opponent some slack it is fine. If this is too difficult or there are some other issue then PM me or one of the other staff members. (For example I will be going up to L.A. over the weekend and may not be allowed to bring my computer. If so I will contact the staff and my opponents and work something out.)

3. Each match will last for a week unless it is finished quicker. If a clear winner has not been resolved by the end of the week, then the staff will make a decision based on RP skills, damage inflicted, damage received, and strategy used.

4. You do not have to put to much time into actually RPing during the tournament. We are looking for quantity of actions rather than quality. Rules about post length will be laxed during this time.

5. For the blocks of four you can only have a maximum of two more posts then any other person in the block. So if it became a two on two and two members were really active, they can't just start spamming posts against each other while the other two take longer. That would bring down the entire point or have a 1v1v1v1 battle.

6. Prizes are as follows:

1st: 75 points

2nd: 50 points

3rd: Either fifteen for both losers during the second round or the two members can have a tiebreaker for a prize of 25 points. This requires a consensus from the two members. If one of the two does not wish for a tiebreaker, both get 15 points.

7. If anyone wishes for something different as a prize then let me know and we can see if we can work something out.

8. Have fun and tear your enemies to shreds!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com

Tournament Rules
Page 1 of 1