Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Niriel (shinigami) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Niriel (shinigami) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Niriel (shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Niriel (shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Niriel (shinigami) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Niriel (shinigami) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Niriel (shinigami) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Niriel (shinigami) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Niriel (shinigami) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Niriel (shinigami) Vote_lcapNiriel (shinigami) Voting_barNiriel (shinigami) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Niriel (shinigami) Vote_lcapNiriel (shinigami) Voting_barNiriel (shinigami) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Niriel (shinigami) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Niriel (shinigami) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Niriel (shinigami)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niriel

Niriel (shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Niriel (shinigami)   Niriel (shinigami) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:24 am

Name: Niriel Saiki

Visual Age: 32

Years since Entrance into the Gotei 13: approx 250

Division: 4th division

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Tall, stocky(for a girl), and rather busty, Niriel is a head taller than most. She is beautiful, with long black hair that she ties into a loose ponytail most days. Her eyes are even more amazing than her size. They can give people comfort when they are to dpressed to care, and intimidate foes so much they think twice about attacking her. She is a pillar of comfort for the weak. Niriel also has a long scar running aup and down the left side of her neck from her jawline to her collarbone.

Personality: Niriel's eyes are amazing, but her mouth is something else entirely, nothing she says can make someone change their minds, and she tends to say things that are useless. Her usual personality is kind, and steady, and she has an extremely large amount of patience. She doesn't talk often, being introverted. This makes it hard for her to get into the mode she needs to win a fight, usualy just letting her opponent win. In her fights against hollows she fought for her life, and it did take her longer to get motivated to win, but the rare moment when she gets pushed to far does happen. At first an unstoppable killing machine, she has trained herself to overcome this over the years, and now uses cunning in all of her battles. Meditation is a favorite pastime for her and she has become strongly attached to her zanpakutou from meditating in her inner world. Her inner world reflects her desire for a serene, peaceful world.

Fighting Style: Niriel has developed a strong style emphasizing broad strokes executed at high speed. Wide moves that require more time. Even though these attacks generaly create a lot of momentum, Niriel has gotten very good at maximizing momentum only to the point where she can still stop quickly and turn her blade in another direction, cathcing foes off balance. Of course this still requires more energy than a regular attack, but if Niriel is good at anything it's stamina. She often sacrifices damage just to make sure she hits her opponent. Defensewise, she also excells at turning her blade to block attack form almost any direction, and blocking with her hilt if her blade is to slow. Niriel has no ranged capability, being nearsighted, and only uses area kidou attacks, her favorite being hundred steps fence.

Background: In the real world, Niriel was the daughter of a wealthy german merchant. Her father was murdered on one of his trips and everything not nailed down was stolen, including her. Sold as a slave in the middle east, she served a kind master for several years. Her desire to be free finaly drove her to run away into the desert where she died from heat exaustion after 12 days. Reborn in soul society, she forgot her past life as many do(hence the approx age). She was recruited after a time for the shinigami acadamy, and being to passive a personality for any other squad, she was recruited into the 4th division. Meditation as a favorite pastime, she gained shikai quickly. Mostly keeping to herself and her duties, she doesn't have any real friends. When she goes on a mission, she avoids getting into arguments, ignoring people who yell, but has no fear of getting into the middle of a battle and tending to the wounded.

Last edited by Niriel on Mon May 10, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Niriel (shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niriel (shinigami)   Niriel (shinigami) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:01 am

First of all, only Captains or Vizard Elites are allowed to start with Bankai in this RP, the same is true for Arrancar and their Resurretíon, unless you are told otherwise by the staff. Second, I personally think the background states very little about Niriel herself, and I think it should be worked on a bit more.

RP samples are only required for the Elites of any race (Overseers, Captains, Vizard Elites, Espada and Council Members), though it is encouraged to do them as a Lieutenant or similar of any race. However, they belong in the Character Ranks section under whatever race you are, in your case under Shinigamis.
Back to top Go down
Niriel

Niriel (shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niriel (shinigami)   Niriel (shinigami) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:00 pm

There really isn't much to her personality, quiet, fearless, and stable. She doesn't go looking for fights like most people, she doesn't get all emotional. She's just simple, unique to rp with, but not packed with extra excitement. Was hoping I might be able to start with a bankai if I included the sample and training history, but I guess its unfair to others np. uuuhm, added a few sentences, deleted the sample, if you want more, this is all there is until i start training for bankai. Or fight some insanely powerful egomaniac villian.

reasons stated, app edited, respectfuly resubmitted for approval =)
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

Niriel (shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niriel (shinigami)   Niriel (shinigami) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:02 pm

OK Niriel, first of all Fuuga was referring to how brief your backstory is (which I agree with) and didn't say anything about Niriel's personality. But that's what you chose to focus on in your reply and said nothing about the backstory. To me, it is a very bare backstory that doesn't make a lot of sense (the daughter of a German merchant gets sold into the Middle East? Huh?). I think you can definitely add a lot more to it to make Niriel an actual character who's unique from anyone else on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Niriel (shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niriel (shinigami)   Niriel (shinigami) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niriel (shinigami)
Page 1 of 1