Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Kido Registry Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Kido Registry Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Kido Registry Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Kido Registry Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Kido Registry Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Kido Registry Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Kido Registry Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Kido Registry Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Kido Registry Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Kido Registry Vote_lcapKido Registry Voting_barKido Registry Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Kido Registry Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Kido Registry The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Kido Registry

Go down 
+3
Fuuga Natsu
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Madame Rose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

Kido Registry Empty
PostSubject: Kido Registry   Kido Registry Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:41 pm

This is going to be a long project that Natterfly, myself, and anybody else who I approve of will be working on. This will list all Kido by name, number, incantation, and what it does. We will be taking some liberties here, especially in the less-explained of these. If you want to help, pm me some of your work on this matter, and I will decide.

Bakudo number one, Sai
Incantation: Halt their movements, lord. Restrain their limbs as I call thy name.
Usage: Locks the target's arms behind their back. Seems to be a much weaker version of Kin and Bankin

Bakudo number four, Hainawa
Incantation: Oh, heavenly rope, entangle the limbs of my foe. Disable their arms, blessed light.
Usage: A long strip of light wraps around the foe, making it difficult to move their arms.

Bakudo number eight, Seki
Incantation: Orb of light, repel their blade. Keep me safe from harm, behind your sacred border.
Usage: A small, round orb appears at one’s hand. This orb can repulse anyone who attacks it, sending them flying backwards.

Bakudo number nine, Horin/Geki
Incantation: Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini. Look upon yourself with horror ant tear/claw out your own throat.
Usage: Horin forms a long, orange-hued rope that wraps around the foe and binds them in place. Geki envelops the target in a bright red light, seemingly stopping all movement.

Bakudo number thirty, Shitotsu Sansen
Incantation: Heavenly birds, fly fast and true at my foe. Run him through with your beaks.
Usage: By tracing a triangle out with an index finger, the caster forms a golden triangle in front of themselves. Bursts of energy shoot out of the corners and bind an enemy to whatever the energy bursts hit.

Bakudo number thirty-nine, Enkosen
Incantation: Stomping of godly feet, protect my body from harm.
Usage: Forms a disk of pure reishi in front of the user, deflecting attacks for a short time.

Bakudo number fifty-eight, Kakushitsuijaku
Incantation: Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, heel of the east. Arrive with the winds and depart with the rain.
Usage: Tracks down the reiatsu of a target, providing you have a sample of their reishi. In order to complete this kido, a circle must be drawn on the ground and then cut into quarters, each section with a kanji.

Bakudo number sixty-one, Rikujokoro
Incantation: Carriage of thunder, bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six.
Usage: Six strips of light encircle the enemy, then plunge into their midsection. While they focus at the center of the body, the inability to move is felt throughout.

Bakudo number sixty-two, Hyapporankan
Incantation: I grasp the divine spear. As I release, let it split apart into one hundred sections, and run my enemy through.
Usage: A silvery pole is formed in the user’s hand. When thrown, it multiplies, transforming into one hundred similar rods, piercing through the target.

Bakudo number sixty-three, Sajo Sabaku
Incantation: Oh, blessed one. Unleash thy ancient fury and entangle my foe. Restrain him completely, holy being.
Usage: Causes lengths of light fashioned into chains to wrap around the target and seal their movements.

Bakudo number sixty-nine, Hakufuku/Hate You Fuck You
Incantation: Oh, sacred crow, unfurl your wings. May your divine squall cleanse those who dare oppose me. Come down from the heavens on the chariot of divinity and strike terror into my foe.
Usage: Knocks out all near the practitioner. Also seemingly destroys anything standing in the way of the user, such as a barricade, a cage, or a wall.

Bakudo number seventy-five, Gochutekkan
Incantation: Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad butterflies. Standing upright, silent to the end.
Usage: Five long, relatively thin pillars shoot down from the sky, each one pinning a limb of the foe. These five pillars are bound together at the top by chains, making them much harder to shake off.

Bakudo number seventy-seven, Tenteikura
Incantation: Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly through the heavens.
Usage: Creates a bright blue box, through which one can relay messages to anybody he or she chooses. This Kido also requires one to draw markings on their arm, seemingly to animate the message.

Bakudo number seventy-eight, Kuyo Shibari
Incantation: Demonic lord, blot out the sun. Place my foe into the land of eternal night, and rip apart his body for your sustenance.
Usage: Creates eight black holes in a circle around the enemy, then creates a ninth in the middle of their chest.

Bakudo number eighty-one, Danku
Incantation: I call upon the void that splits heaven and earth. Disperse their assault, no matter how grand.
Usage: Creates a large, mirror-like wall in front of oneself, blocking most techniques.

Bakudo number ninety-nine, part one, Kin
Incantation: Tie and strangle my foe, amaze him with your rapturous form. Let no evil deed go unrewarded by your righteous form.
Usage: Covers the target in spiritual cloth, binding their limbs. Once they are bound in the cloth, iron bolts pin down the material, making it taut.

Bakudo number ninety-nine part two, Bankin
Incantation: First song, strangle my foe, almighty lord. Second song, Punishing bolts from heaven. Final song, righteous, heavenly seal, amaze my enemy with your brilliance.
Usage: First song completely bind the foe in spiritual cloth, stopping all movement. Second song causes numerous bolts to tie down the foe, piercing the fabric and the enemy at once. Final song creates a large steel block, which crashes down on the foe.

Last edited by Kidoman V6.66 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

Kido Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Registry   Kido Registry Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:02 am

This looks fine by me, though Kido isn't my speciality.

I have one problem, though this is more with Bleach itself than the rp. But how many spells are really needed just to stop the movements of an opponent? Figures that Soul Society would have half of their spells for the same purpose. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Kido Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Registry   Kido Registry Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:56 am

Levi Colton wrote:
This looks fine by me, though Kido isn't my speciality.

I have one problem, though this is more with Bleach itself than the rp. But how many spells are really needed just to stop the movements of an opponent? Figures that Soul Society would have half of their spells for the same purpose. Razz

Well, stronger enemies require stronger spells. Necesity is the mother of invention after all Razz
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

Kido Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Registry   Kido Registry Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:47 am

Well, the more bindings you have up, the more movement is restrained. Urahara used Sajo Sabaku, Kuyo Shibari, and Rikujokoro to completely tell Aizen to eff off, something which just one of the three couldn't do alone.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Kido Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Registry   Kido Registry Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:19 pm

Well, here's the Hado list at first, I'll edit the post as the incantations get done, and when it's completed it will all be edited into the first post of this thread. While this post will be written in my style, it'll be done like Kuro when the posts are merged. For now, descriptions are nicked from the Bleach Wikia, but if I think of better descriptions, I'll edit those as well.

Hadō ("Way of Destruction")

Nr/Name.
Effect.
Incantation.

#1 – Sho (Thrust)
Pushes the target away from the caster.
Incantation: Throw aside those who would stand in my way!

#4 – Byakurai (Pale Lightning)
The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.
Incantation: Screams sound! Wrath of heaven strike from this hand! (Zaf)

#11 – Tsuzuri Raiden (Bound Lightning)
Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.
Incantation:

#31 – Shakaho (Shot of Red Fire)
Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
Incantation: Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!

#32 – Okasen (Yellow Fire Flash)
Fires a wide arc of yellow energy at a target.
Incantation: Ye lord, mask of blood and bone! Flutter of steel wings, ye who fights the beast! Raise thy spear and strike my enemy!

#33 – Sokatsui (Blue Fire, Crash Down)
Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.
Incantation: Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws.

#54 – Haien (Abolishing Flames)
Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.
Incantation: Sky crash as day dies. Fire nail and lava hammer merge to form the death. Purple wings fall from the bird of doom as the blades of annihilation make their journey. (Zaf)

#58 – Tenran (Orchid Sky)
A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.
Incantation: Earth rejoice and Heaven cry. Nature steps through the gap of the hidden eyes. The heat of eternity and the cold of nothingness spin in the void that you form. (Zaf)

#63 – Raikoho (Thunder Roar Cannon)
Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.
Incantation: Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!

#63/73 – Soren Sokatsui (Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down)
Essentially a doubled version of #33 (labelled as #63 in manga, #73 in anime), this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.
Incantation: Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens.

#88 – Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon)
Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in a truly enormous explosion.Its full strength is however unknown since Aizen used Splitting Void before it could hit him.
Incantation: Barrier of existance, life and death clenched within the teeth of hell. The words of agony proclaim your name in shards of loneliness. Castle gate and palace walls fall as the music of destruction begins its concert. Burn the path and freeze the sin with your glory. (Zaf)

#90 – Kurohitsugi (Black Coffin)
Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears," lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition. The spell is very difficult to use, as even Aizen could only unleash a third of its power without stating the particular incantation, when he used it on Sajin Komamura.
Incantation: Labyrinth of deeds, spurred by pride and insanity. Nightmares swallow the day as the earth cries its pain. Blades of scales mix with ash and shadows to form the crypt. Escape become fantasy and pain become truth as the pedestal approaches the clouds. Release your elegy and carve your epitaph on the body of dirt. Penalty signed and chalice filled, strike fast without judgement. (Zaf)

#91 – Senju Koten Taiho (Thousand-Hand Bright Heaven Culling-Sear)
Summons several spears of light that are all fired towards the same focal point where the intended target resides. The culminating explosion is exceedingly devastating.
Incantation: Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

Kido Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Registry   Kido Registry Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Kido Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Registry   Kido Registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:20 am

I did a few myself. Its hard to actively try to make something as crazy as these. Especially since most of the official ones have nothing to do with the actual power of the attack.

And thanks for those Fukki, might look through those as I write my book.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

Kido Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Registry   Kido Registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:32 am

At least most of them involve gods, bones, or random phrases. Bakudo is worse, I think. Like half of the Bakudo with known incantations involve heels and butterflies and a black and white net.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

Kido Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Registry   Kido Registry Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Connected are the Souls of man, Corrupted by the hammering beast, Condemn yourself for the Po Po have come, Constrict your views on this forsaken world, Cry, and shed your tears to the heavens, Concern yourself not with the norm, And Let me shove this in your ass!

Rapage number one-hundred, Kyūkyokusenjin Ouryūken ["Ultimate BladeRaping Dragon King ClusterSword"]
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro-sama

Kyoshiro-sama

Kido Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Registry   Kido Registry Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:46 am

Name: Kyūkyokusenjin Ouryūken (Devastating Sun Bursting Solar Cannon)
#: 89
Incantation: Clashing blades, blazing death, frozen in the sea of time. Come forth from the erupting halls of hell, embrace destruction. Forgotten is the fear of death, caged in the wrath of arrogance, crash and become mighty. Ye Lord, the earth quakes in fear, sever the ties of destiny, bring forth justice with precision.
Effect: Fires a gigantic concentrated blast of spiritual energy towards the target. Resulting in a truly wondrous, and chaotic explosion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kido Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido Registry   Kido Registry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kido Registry
Page 1 of 1