Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Nogitsune (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Nogitsune (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Nogitsune (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Nogitsune (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Nogitsune (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Nogitsune (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Nogitsune (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Nogitsune (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Nogitsune (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Nogitsune (Approved) Vote_lcapNogitsune (Approved) Voting_barNogitsune (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Nogitsune (Approved) Vote_lcapNogitsune (Approved) Voting_barNogitsune (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Nogitsune (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Nogitsune (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Nogitsune (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inazuma Kuro

Nogitsune (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Nogitsune (Approved)   Nogitsune (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 pm

Name: Nogitsune

Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:

Unique Ability:
Zorro Astucia (Fox's Cunning)- Kuro's senses and reflexes receive a large boost. It's possible for Kuro to hunt down near anyone that he dedicates himself to. However, even his senses in this form are not infallible and a well hidden person can get away from him. In this same sense, even if Kuro is blinded or deafened, his other senses are still at their peak, able to track someone via sound, smell, etc. As mentioned before, his reflexes are also increased, allowing him to counterattack and then regain his defense in most situations that would leave another with no place to strike back or would leave them completely open.

Unique Technique:
Rapido Cero- Similar to the attack performed by many Hollow. However, Kuro gains his own version of the Cero. With this ability, he can fire out Cero blasts from his fingers in a quick rapid fashion similar to a machine gun. The damage inflicted by these Cero blasts are weaker than normal Cero. However, this is made up by the rapidity in firing them.

Time Activated: 4 Turn Duration, 5 Turn Cooldown
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Nogitsune (Approved)   Nogitsune (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:59 pm

Well, I guess this works. If you've made the changes I requested in the character thread, you're good to go. Just do a sample and get in a practice fight, preferably with my Kuro. Razz

Approved
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Nogitsune (Approved)   Nogitsune (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:56 am

Sounds good to me as well.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nogitsune (Approved)   Nogitsune (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nogitsune (Approved)
Page 1 of 1