Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Vote_lcapGolems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Voting_barGolems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Vote_lcapGolems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Voting_barGolems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Empty
PostSubject: Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils!   Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:00 am

A low hollow sound echoed through the marble hall, sounding slightly like that of fingers drumming along a brass table. As the sound got louder, one could distinguish it as what it truly was; A woman's high heels clicking each time she took a step. The sound stopped once in a while, whenever the woman would take time to straighten her hair out or try to sense someone else nearby. "Come out, little boy. I can't quite feel you, but something tells me you're around here. Don't be afraid, I just want to play..." The low, raspy voice called.

Reaching out an arm covered by black lace gloves, the figure pointed to a particular pillar. "Zeige dich, Vormund..." She called out, drawing an ornamented dagger from its concealed sheath. As she cut through the air diagonally, the blade vanished and was quickly replaced by a large, muddy, mossy figure. Growling in the back of its throat, it reached out an arm toward where the woman had pointed. As in grunted, its large fists crushed that polished gray support beam. "Oh, so you weren't behind that one?...Too bad. Vormund here really wanted to crush you. Right, Vormund?" She said with a robust laugh.

"Hannelore, you really must be more careful. You know what happens--" "Yes, I know what happens, Vormund! I know I go, as the younger ones say, batshit crazy when fighting gets intense! But if we crush him now, that won't happen. Am I right?" The woman, now identified as Hannelore, explained to the dirty, wet creature she called Vormund.

"Very well, but you still must be careful when you call me out like that. Someone could have attacked you while you sent me after that barren pillar. Please, let me carry you, Hannelore..." It spoke, as if pleading, trying to get her to listen. However, she was having none of it. "Why, no, Vormund, I will not! I only just got this dress last week. I will not see it ruined by mud. No, that is simply out of the question. Just, go back to crushing things..." Hannelore said as she brought the dark violet victorian-styled dress tighter around herself.

"Oh, all right, if you insist..." Vormund said, defeated. He reached out toward the next marble support beam, mud collecting all around wherever he stepped.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils!   Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:28 am

A low whistle came to Hannelore's ears, also being quite audible to her gigantic Doll. "My, you don't waste time do you?" A figure came out of the darkness further down the poorly lit hall. He was walking at a leisurely pace toward the Bout and her Doll. In his right hand, a sword was held. It looked like a saber at first glance, but even that didn't seem quite right.

"And I just wanted to take a little visit around here because I saw it deserted." He stopped a healthy distance away. After a moment, he lifted his blade up and pointed it at Hannelore. "My name is Kuro. Now just who and what are you?" A short crackle of electricity ran down the blade, illumination coming and going with it.

The Vizard narrowed his eyes as to better focus on the woman. German words but... definitely not a Quincy. Something else of German origin? The origin didn't particularly matter at the moment. The woman obviously wanted to kill him or at least beat the crap out of Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils!   Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:40 am

"I am Hannelore. Hannelore Becker. As per what, I am what your people would have called a...what was it again, Vormund?" She said with another one of those slightly irritating laughs. "Vampire, Hannelore..." The Doll said with another sigh, looking like he had some choice words right about now, but didn't have the courage to say them to her face. "Oh, yes, vampires. Quite a foolish idea, though. Blood isn't what we like, it stains far too much. You see, we like souls, little boy. So come to me, it'll all end soon," Hannelore spoke, her german accent fluctuating, likely from years of not having to use it.

As the woman snapped her fingers, Vormund reached out for this Kuro character his mistress wished to devour. "It won't be so bad, really it won't. You'll barely feel your soul being swallowed..." He whispered into the spirit beings' ears, careful not to let Hannelore hear it. "Oh, Vormund, I know you're trying to talk to the boy. You always do. Just let them be. Why bother weighing them down with the details when a simple demonstration could do?..." She said with a sneer, directing Vormund to crush this man. "Oh, Vormund. Golem's Raserei, right away," she spoke once again, making a large sweeping motion with her arms.

Before he even heard the end of the technique's name, the golem was already clasping his hands together. As the last half of the name was spoken, he slammed down at where he assumed Kuro to be. The ground would splinter and crack from the force of the impact, leaving a muddy, very dirty crater.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils!   Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:43 pm

"My people?" He chuckled. "I think you're confusing me for something else."

He watched for a moment as a great slam was heard throughout the hall. The Vizard narrowed his eyes and watched carefully. "And besides, there's no such thing as a Vampire." The fists came flying out as one and Kuro gave a great leap backwards, the fists smashing into the ground and leaving a rather huge crater.

The Vizard whistled at this, seeing the amount of the damage done as well as the sheer size of the Doll's fists. "Well, your buddy there's certainly a huge one if the size of these fists say anything." He lifted up his blade, a surge of electricity coming forth and staying put along it.

"So you like souls, huh? And you're not a Hollow by any means. I suppose I can beat the information out of you." After saying these words he vanished with a Flash Step, reappearing now before Hannelore, yet still a decent distance away. "Hello." He lashed out with Truena, the electricity forming into a whip-like attack as it flew at Hannelore and Vormund in.

[Technique Used: Dageki Inazuma; Cooldown: 2 Posts]
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils!   Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:34 pm

"Vormund! Get this boy away from me!" Hannelore shouted for her Doll, a flicker of fear passing over her face before it was replaced by another sneer. However, Vormund was already moving, turning to the side and reaching his arm out. Before it even reached Hannelore, the golem had the whip clasped between his hands. While holding the electricity stung him a bit, his earthen composure kept the worst of the effects at bay. "Nobody hurts Hannelore, got that?..." Vormund growled, yanking on the whip and trying to draw Kuro in.
Back to top Go down

Golems, Emotions, and Sexy Devils!
Page 1 of 1