Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Voting_barA Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Voting_barA Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

A Superhuman Appears!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:36 am

Naraga grinned as he slowed from a tense sprint to a casual walk into Karakura town. He felt the familiar spiritual energy of Tuwa. Looks like I was right. Looks like I'll get to see who's been screwing with Vincent. Naraga laughed. As Naraga walked on he slowly started to notice an unfamiliar, but fading spiritual energy. Hmm... I'll see if Tuwa knows anything about it.

Suddenly, Naraga spotted Tuwa walking towards him. Naraga smiled in satisfaction as he approched Tuwa. Hello Tuwa. Before you ask me what I'm doing here, Kazuki sent me to find you. It seems as though Vincent got into some more trouble lately and it must be pretty damn important because he signaled us. Kazuki wants us to come and meet them at Vincent's position and support him and Yukki in case of violence.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:53 am

He saw Naraga and gave a small happy smile as he started to walk along him toward where Vincent was while talking "Yeah i know... Vincent, i saw it too... but whos Yukki?" Tuwa didn't felt like going back there, but he had to or later he would have to stand Kazuki talking shit about why he had done something like ignoring the call.
"...anyway i think they won't need any support cause besides that weird captain and Vincent, Takeshi is also over there..."
Back to top Go down
http://dividedarms.darkbb.com/
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Naraga stood still puzzled by the unfamiliar spirit energy he had sensed earlier. Well, first off, Yukki is the former lieutenant of the 6th Division. Second, what was that other spiritual pressure I felt when I came into town, and third, what "weird" captain?

Last edited by Naraga Zenos on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:04 pm

"Yukki...."Tuwa couldn't remember of any lieutenant called Yukki from the fourth division with exception of a seated officer just like him which he saw just a couple of times, but he never managed to talk with anyone around there.
"spiritual pressure?" there had been a lot of strange things during this day in karakura so he didn't knew about which one he was talking about, but it was probably the one from Virgil as he had just resealed his powers a moment ago "Virgil? hes a human, a little bit weird but still a good guy you know..." He answered turning around to make sure that Virgil didn't decide to follow him and then stopped leaning against the wall taking a deep breath "...how could i say it that captain reminds me a hateful person"
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Hmm, Virgil, huh... Naraga stood in silence pondering what all of this activity meant. Suddenly, he realized why he had come. We'd better get going other wise Kazuki will be on both our asses. Come on. With that, Naraga started walking towards the exit of Karakura Town.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:56 pm

"Yeah sure lets go..." He said while slowly going his way following Naraga to where Vincent and the others were, thinking that it would be better if he had hide a little more his presence and gone with Virgil to talk shit while drinking instead answering to Vincent call. For Tuwa during the last weeks Karakura had fastly turned in a dangerous place overcrowding not only of hollow attacks but also with humans who had some strange kind of powers and with more shinigami around in the city while the things between them, the vizards, had become sightly more problematic than the usual.
"Hey Naraga..." he asked him while stopping again "what would you do... if there was something that somebody needed to do, but it felt like only you could do that even been against everything that you or everybody that you know believe?" he asked not expecting any answer from him before kept walking with him....
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:29 am

Listening to his music, Naraga was caught off guard by the question. Shutting of his mp3 player, which is very hard to get him to do, and looking at Tuwa in a very rare seriousness Naraga answered depspite Tuwa's disinterest in his answer. I'm your friend, Tuwa. I don't think friends should bias each others decisions. I can't tell you what to do out of my own point of view, but I can tell you to do what ever feels right with you. Before you do though, understand the rewards and consequences of those choices. Naraga was somewhat unnerved by Tuwa's question still as he kept walking with his music off still.

I'd best be keeping an eye on Tuwa, Naraga. He's up to something that he may or may not regret in the future. Naraga smiled as he heard his zanpakuto's voice. Then he frowned again. Right. Been a while since I heard your advice, so hears some advice for you: get ready to fight some old friends and new enemies.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Doubts, doubts and doubts ran over tuwa mind while he walked without saying anything else after Zenos reply. Rewards and consequences... they don't mean anything when you really wish to do something... What to do then... kazuki probably wont agree with it... and vincent would love it as i would draw kazuki attention to me... *sigh* maybe i should wait things calm down some more...

"yeah... you're right, i'll try remember to do that don't worry" he said breaking the cold silence that have been taking place between them. "anyway..." he accelerated his pace and turned around, starting to walk backwards while looking to Naraga serious face as they walked in same pace now. While along side Naraga he asked him with a small grin on his face "...care to race to where to others are?"
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Hearing Tuwa's challenge brought a huge grin to Naraga's face. All right. Naraga turned his music back on and flew past Tuwa. Tell me if you get tired and I'll slow down, heheheheheh. Naraga turned his attention to where Vincent and probably Kazuki was.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Tuwa knew he wasn't faster, he always lacked of training his shumpo, but at least that way that talk would turn into something less serious. "Okay then" he turned around again and started to run through the streets, he would have more chances on floor rather than jumping over roofs, as he knew karakura streets better than most people.

(Exit to Clusterfuck)

Last edited by Tuwa Cheveyo on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:09 am

Naraga jumped up onto a low balcony and up onto the roof of the building. You realize he just distracted you from the conversation? Naraga was surprised by his zanpakuto's lack of confidence in him. Of course I know, I let him because whatever he's doing is for him to decide. It's not mine or anyone else's problem unless it affects us. Naraga slowed his pace as he jumped from building to building to allow Tuwa to catch up. What a wonderful day... Naraga slowly closed his eyes as he enjoyed the cool touch of the wind and the familiar sound of his music. If only everyday was like this... You should be preparing for any combat at Kazuki's position, we're almost there. Naraga frowned. He hated being interupted during such calm peaceful moments when both he and strangly his hollow were as relaxed as possible, not alot for his hollow. All the more reason to enjoy the moment. Naraga satified with moment of peaceful silence opened his eyes and laxly headed for Vincent, Kazuki, and Yuuki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Superhuman Appears!   A Superhuman Appears! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Superhuman Appears!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2