Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Vote_lcapMachizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Voting_barMachizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Vote_lcapMachizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Voting_barMachizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Machizumo

Machizumo

Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved)   Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:59 pm

The courtyard of the 11th Division was quite packed. Quiet a few new recruits had appeared in recent days. Glory seekers from fresh out of the Academy, no doubt. The Captain grimaced as he looked from inside of his Division's Headquarters. "Greeeat, just what I need. Damn Zafaron and sending the freshmeat to me..." He muttered for another moment or two as he walked through the entrance of the building and to a stage that had been set up. It was rather simple, nothing fancy. Just the way he liked it.

"LISTEN UP!"

Immediately, the whisperings and talk among the new recruits ceased and all eyes turned to the huge man on stage. "AND LISTEN UP WELL!" He crossed his arms and his face reflected a rather stern glare as he frowned.

"THIS IS THE ELEVENTH DIVISION! That means frontlines! Shocktroopers, commandos, whatever you want to call yourselves! And that means most of all, FIGHTING! I don't care who the hell you were before now, because all of you are the thankless faceless defenders of the Seiretei and Rukongai now! Don't expect a damn thing! If you're some whelp here for glory, pack up and go home!" Mutters began to run through the crowd once more, some asking if the Captain had gone mad or something.

"SHADDUP!" The voices did so at the yell. "I'M TELLING YOU ALL THIS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO BAIL YOU OUT MYSELF OR SEND ONE OF MY BETTER MEN AFTER YOU!" Some of them now looked down to the ground in doubt. "If you don't think you have what it takes to fight, get the hell out of here! I don't want you! Go join the Intelligence division for all I care! This is the Eleventh Division. We're the ones who're on the frontline. We're the thankless soldiers who get the defense done. Get used to it now. Get that idea into your head."

A couple of the new recruits left for elsewhere. "You wanna quit now while you've still got your lives? Then do so. Because I'll tell you right now, this isn't child's play. This is going to be real WAR when you're in my Division!" He paused as he surveyed the crowd. "Go ahead, leave while you still can, whelps." The majority began to leave. Meanwhile, the minority of the recruits began to stare at the Captain, holding their ground.

"So, you all think you're ready to lay down your lives? No thanks, no glory, no regrets?" They stared. "Good. I want not only people who have physical strength, but mental strength as well. This isn't a joke. The Eleventh Division, you may have heard rumors, you may have heard that the work was easy, you may have heard anything. Hell if I know what you heard. But I can almost guarantee it doesn't live up to the truth."

He surveyed them once more. They didn't falter.

"...You pass." He turned and began to walk off the stage. "Welcome to the Eleventh Division, get ready for training from Hell." He lead the group into the Headquarters.

A group of 5 out of the 25 that had originally been there.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved)   Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:09 am

Sounds good to me. Gets those whelps I send you into shape.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com

Machizumo: RP Sample (Approved)
Page 1 of 1