Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Diamond in the Muck Vote_lcapDiamond in the Muck Voting_barDiamond in the Muck Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Diamond in the Muck Vote_lcapDiamond in the Muck Voting_barDiamond in the Muck Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Diamond in the Muck Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Diamond in the Muck The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Diamond in the Muck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

Diamond in the Muck Empty
PostSubject: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:58 pm

"So, you've come to try to kill me? It's far too late for that, Shinigami. I've lived long enough to know my way around your kind, as has my Doll. Zeige Dich, Vormund!" A woman explained as she rose out of the shadows, from a large polished wooden chair. She brandished a rather ornate knife and was waving it around as she spoke. It was only with those last words that she flung the dagger into the ground at her feet. A large, mud-covered figure materialized, each of his arms able to reach out and touch the walls of this prison-like room if he wished it. As he reached out toward the other figure in the room, a thick gooey substance flew off of his arm, hitting the floor with a loud splat.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Kuketsu stood on the ground in front of the mud covered giant as he saw it's hand reaching towards him. A grin crept on to his face as he dodge the giant's hand by using shunpo to move straight up until he was at eye level with the giant and stood there as he spoke.

"That was quick. Not even an introduction. Oh well." Kuketsu said with a chuckle. Then the grin on his face vanished and his eyes darkened with the desire to kill. He unsheathed his zanpakuto with his right hand and pointed his left hand's palm toward Vormund and proclaimed "Hado 33, Sokatsui" sending a blue wave of energy at Vormund's face. At soon as he fired the hado, he used shunpo to travel behind Hannelore and swung his zanpakuto diagonally upwards, attempting to slash her across her back.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Having expected such an attack, Hannelore let her right leg fold out a bit, causing her to pitch over. With that momentum, she then quickly brought her left leg over, twisting around to face Kuketsu. She only stayed still for a moment, though, as Vormund blocked the Sokatsui. Once that attack ended, she began swaying side to side, stepping backwards as she bobbed and weaved. She tried to keep this man's attention on her, while Vormund slowly swung his right leg back like a pendulum, aimed for Kuketsu's midsection.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Kuketsu's focus was on Hannelore as he wondered why she was moving so erratically when he saw Vormund's leg coming towards him. He dodge at the last second just before Vormund's leg made contact with him by jumping backward and kicked off the wall diagonally and flew past Vormund, landing on the ground where he first stood at the beginning of the battle.

So her movements were a distraction, I guess I'll have to be more careful. He then held his zanpakuto in front of him and screamed "Bind, Shoutenshi" releasing it in a flash of light. He began charging his constricting light circle technique, and moved behind Vormund's head. He raised his sword and swung down, trying to cut it's head in two.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:57 pm

"Bad idea, Shinigami..." Hannelore began, twirling around Vormund in circles while staring up at Kuketsu. "Vormund has a thick layer of mud and roots and various things, which tend to keep weapons from moving. As if to demonstrate this, Vormund chuckled as he felt the sword start to sink into the thick layer of mud that made up his skin. Expecting it to be caught there for a while, he reached around with his hands to try to grasp at the man.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Kuketsu's eyes widened as he watched his zanpakuto come to a complete stop in the mud covering Vormund's head. He managed to free his zanpakuto after a struggle, but wasn't able to free it fast enough. Just as he freed his zanpakuto, Vormund caught Kuketsu in its hand.This giant is pretty fast for its size. Kuketsu thought to himself. He managed to free the hand that held his zanpakuto.

Now that his light circle was fully charged, he threw his zanpakuto downwards, implanting it into the ground, releasing the light circle. Suddenly, a swiftly expanding circle of light appeared around his zanpakuto, which paralyzes anyone that is, at most, ten feet off the ground as long as they are within the circle. As the circle expanded towards Vormund, Kuketsu raised his now free hand and proclaimed "Hado 31, Shakkaho." A large, reishi fireball was launched towards Vormunds face.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:57 pm

As the circle began to constrict his movement, Vormund brought his other hand around to try to completely cut off Kuketsu from any light or way out. That'd burn his hand, but it'd minimize the damage. During all that, Hannelore had already bounced away, hiding behind Vormund once again. "Nobody hurts Hannelore..." He said as the circle paralyzed him.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:51 pm

Kuketsu watched in amazement as he saw Vormund's other hand moving closer to his head. Amazing, the giant can move still even though it is in my light circle. I have to somehow get free of this giant's grip. Kuketsu pointed his right hand at Vormund's other hand. "Bakudo 61, Rikujokoro." Kuketsu sent six beams of light towards Vormund's arm, hopefully stopping him from smothering Kuketsu with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:40 pm

As his hand closed on top of the small man, Vormund felt his body seize up yet again. "Dammit, you need to stop with that..." He growled out, watching as Hannelore started to free herself from the circle of light. She almost had her leg out when she noticed Vormund get struck by the Rikujokoro. "So, you like using that kido crap on my Doll, eh? Good luck with that, he's dealt with all that magic hocus pocus over the years." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Everything around him became black as Kuketsu was smothered by Vormund's hands. He could feel the mud dripping onto his skin. Damn! I thought that the bakudo would stop his hand from advancing, but I guess I was wrong. I've got to force my way out of this monster's grasps soon or I'll get crushed. Kuketsu began gathering his spirit energy into the palm of his right hand. I know that the giant is still paralyzed, but not for much longer and I can't wait for it to regain mobility; it would most likely crush me so I have no other choice but to use a hado spell even though it would hurt me as well. "Hado 63, Raikoho" Kuketsu fired yellow energy from within Vormund's hands.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Vormund quickly took his hand off from on top of Kuketsu, leaving only the one grasping his midsection. From there, the golem moved to throw the tiny Shinigami across the room, in the opposite direction of Hannelore. To her credit, Hannelore simply rocked back and forth, waving as she watched where she expected the man to fly off toward.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Kuketsu soared across the room at a tremendous speed in the opposite direction of Vormund and Hannelore. He saw the wall swiftly approaching him. Damn. I'm moving too fast. I need to slow down or I'll become a bloody pancake. Kuketsu pointed his palms in the direction he flying. "Bakudo 37, Tsuriboshi!" He created a blue, star shaped net in front of him which he flew into. However, the force behind Vormund's throw was too great for the net to take and Kuketsu flew through it, leaving a large hole in the net.

Although the net didn't stop Kuketsu's flight, it managed to slow him down enough so he could kick off the wall in his direction. After he kicked off, he used shunpo to get back to where his zanpakuto was stabbed into the ground. He grabbed his zanpakuto, began charging his light prison and moved to Hannelore's right side. Fighting the giant may not be the best idea. I'll try to attack its bount instead for now. Kuketsu held his zanpakuto horizontally and spun around swing his zanpakuto towards Hannelore's neck.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Hannelore, chuckling once again, bent over backwards so the blade went straight over her head. After this, she lifted her legs off the ground, aiming a few kicks at Kuketsu's blade arm. After that, she backed up some more, keeping Vormund between the two of them "Vormund, play time should be ending soon, shouldn't it?..." She asked with a laugh, trying to keep Kuketsu's attention on her. While nodding at her question, Vormund brought his left arm around, trying to grab the man's Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Kuketsu blocked Hannelore's kick with his left arm and watched her back away from him. Then he saw Vormund's hand attempting to grab his zanpakuto and used shunpo to escape before Vormund could get take it. He moved behind Hannelore and pointed his left index at the center of her back. I have to avoid the giant at all costs. It would be better to kill the bount, which would cause the doll to die as well. With Kuketsu's light prison still charging, he proclaimed "Hado 4, Byakurai." and shot a blue beam of energy at Hannelore.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:01 pm

"Eep! Vormund, be more careful!" Hannelore exclaimed as she dropped down to the ground and swept her legs around, trying to screw up Kuketsu's balance. After that, she placed her palms down on the ground and pushed off, flipping over the man's head. Just in time to dodge Vormund's fist, really. After that attack, Vormund then kicked out and placed his other hand behind Hannelore, blocking any rear assaults.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Kukestu jumped up and avoided Hannelore's legs and then watched her flip over his head without noticing Vormund's fist until it was too late. By the time he saw Vormund's fist, there was not enough time to dodge and Kuketsu was smashed by the giant's muddy fist, sending him flying off towards the wall. He hit the wall and kicked off. As he kicked off, he noticed Vormund putting his other hand behind Hannelore. I'm focusing too much on the bount. I guess I'll have to split my focus more. Kuketsu used shunpo to move directly above the bount and called out "Bakudo 61, Rikujokoro." sending six light beams toward Hannelore's midsection. He then used shunpo again to move in front of her and swung his sword vertically downward, aiming for her left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Backing up as much as she could, Hannelore quickly cursed Vormund's arm. She flailed her arms about, throwing them in front of her self. She only managed to do that before she was paralyzed, though. "Dammit, Vormund, stop him..." She called out, trying to move but without success. The Doll only managed to slightly move her before the strike connected, though. Cursing in earnest, Hannelore freed herself from the Bakudo. "Pain...At least it made breaking out easier," she mumbled, clutching at her bloody left shoulder. "Vormund, do your job better!" Hannelore shouted, ripping out the ribbon in her hair and tying it around the tattered clothing on her shoulder, forming a tourniquet. "Golem's Raserei, now!" She said, her eyes showing the briefest flicker of fear. "Very well, Hannelore..." Vormund spoke quietly, whipping his arms out at the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Kuketsu dodged Vormund's hand by jumping straight up. He noticed a chain linked the hand to the arm as he ascended above the hand. This bount doll can launch it's hands out!? Well, seeing that they are linked to the arm by chains, I assume it can control the trajectory of the hands movements. Kuketsu stopped in his ascension when he was at face level with Vormund. With his light prison fully charged, Kuketsu looked at Hannelore and raised his zanpakuto above his head and released his light prison. A spherical cage of light began forming swiftly around Hannelore as Kuketsu raised his left hand. "Hado 63, Soren Sokatsui" Kuketsu fired two energy waves at Vormund's face.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:39 pm

"Vormund! Dammit, stop him!" Hannelore shouted at her Doll, only narrowly managing to dodge the cage by performing a flip backwards onto the top of Vormund's hand. This time, a tinge of fear could be heard in her voice, so it was obvious she was not enjoying all the attacks on her. However, that small outburst did nothing but slow Vormund down a bit. He knew it was cruel, but he did it anyway, trying to get his partner into the zone where he could become stronger. "That tickled..." He told Kuketsu, ducking under most of the Soren Sokatsui. Once his arm reattached itself, he swept that empty fist across to try to knock this man out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Kuketsu dodged the fist by using shunpo to move to the ground. I guess Hado and Bakudo are completely useless against this doll. I can't even use them as distractions. It would simply take the blow and it is too strong to be harmed by them. He knew that Vormund would be too much for him to fight on his own, but it seemed to him that trying to kill the bount without dealing the doll would be impossible especially if the doll is gigantic and powerful. Yet, he still wanted to avoid fighting Vormund as long as possible. Kuketsu used shunpo to move directly above Hannelore's head and pointed his left palm downward. "Hado 32, Okasen." He fired a yellow burst of energy towards Hannelore.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 pm

As soon as he recognized the number of Kuketsu's Kido, Vormund knew how to best accelerate the process. He shifted the hand Hannelore stood on, throwing her over the yellow beam. It resulted in some screams, but he also noticed the increasing fear in her voice. "It's almost time, Shinigami..." He called out, the mud around his forehead and eyes melting off. Underneath that, a well-polished stone was visible. "Now, you go smash, got it?" Vormund said with a sadistic chuckle, grabbing Hannelore by her arm with one hand and raising his other palm up to swat Kuketsu out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Kuketsu saw the mud melt off Vormund head and the polished stone underneath. He noticed Vormund swing his hand at him and quickly shunpoed downward to avoid it. What's happening to the doll? It's changing. I must avoid it and kill the bount before the doll fully transforms. With that, Kuketsu pointed his left hand at her. "Hado 33, Sokatsui." He fired a blue wave of energy at Hannelore.
Back to top Go down
Hannelore

Hannelore

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:21 pm

Through the screaming, a chuckling could be heard as Vormund delayed lifting Hannelore up just long enough to let the blue flames singe the fringe on her dress. "Go on, Shinigami, keep attacking her. This'll just get worse for you..." The Doll spoke once more as his shoulders were cleared of the caked-on mud. He swung his hand at Kuketsu once more, trying to smash him against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:43 pm

So the doll gets stronger as the Bount gets more frightened. I guess I should kill her in one shot, but that golem is still holding her and as long as she is, it'll be hard to hit her. Kuketsu jumped backwards to avoid Vormund's smash. I guess I should go full power. Kuketsu raised his zanpakuto and held it across his body. "Bankai, Shirogetsu Shoutenshi." A bright light engulfed Kuketsu as two giant angel wings grew out from his back. When the light cleared, his zanpakuto's blade was illuminated by a white light.

Using shunpo, Kuketsu moved behind Hannelore and stabbed forward with his zanpakuto, aiming for her upper back. I have to end this fight before the doll gets even more powerful. It is already powerful enough to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Instead of just moving Hannelore out of the way, Vormund decided to swing his arm downward to block Kuketsu's attack. As he let out a grunt though, the Doll made sure to show the Captain where he'd struck, how the mud was completely cleared off there. Hannelore's screams from that also caused the grime and filth to wash off of his upper arms, leaving only half of his body covered. Expecting something else from this Bankai, Vormund settled into a defensive stance with the screaming and cursing Hannelore hidden between his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond in the Muck   Diamond in the Muck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond in the Muck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Combat Center! :: Practice Fights-
Jump to: