Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Vote_lcapThe duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Voting_barThe duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Vote_lcapThe duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Voting_barThe duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Empty
PostSubject: The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again!   The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Well, good news (for me) is it seems I can slowly start moving to a place I like where I can get help with my OCD. Nothing is certain yet, but at least the posibility is there.

Now, for the bad luck. As some of you may know I got a new laptop a few weeks ago. That laptop crashed on me last night. I have no idea why, but I hope it can be fixed. It also means I have to use my mothers laptop to get online, so if I'm not on often, those are the 2 main reasons. At least for a while. Just as a little FYI. Once everything settles down, I'll be able to be online more again.

Hope this isn't too inconvenient.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again!   The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:36 pm

*Grumble Grumble*

Making it so that I have to work more to fill your gap. Suspicious

Just kidding of course, hope you get things working then.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again!   The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:18 pm

You know I love making life difficult for ya Zif-Zaf Wink

But really it crashed on me out of the blue. It says that there's no operating system (it came with Windows 7 installed), and that there's no boot device - and I wasn't given a disc with a boot device/operating system, so I can't just pop one into the CD slot. Borrowed a CD with Windows XP on it, but it didn't take long before I got a screen saying the process was stopped so the laptop wouldn't be damaged... which it obviously already is when it thinks I removed the operating system from the f*cking hard disk!!

Worst thing is, I transferred like 2 years worth of images, music files and videos (many of the vids have been removed, and I haven't seen anywhere they could possibly be downloaded from again. I transferred using a USB with small storage (for todays standards anyway), and now they're only on that hard disk... I really don't want to lose all that >_<

I hope just those files can be saved... games and such I can download again, or install from CDs and play to get my characters etc back... some of those files are unique though. It sucks... hard.

As for moving, like I wrote it'll most likely be a "slow move", meaning for instance I start getting some of my stuff to the new room, alternate between sleeping home and at new place to start with, and slowly get more at home in the new place. Which of course could make me less inclined to go online for a little while. Unless, of course, my laptop is fixed or I get a new one (hopefully with all the friggen files!), which will make me want to get everything back in order. That will also motivate me to check the computer more often and make sure everything works. Cause really, bugs like that don't just happen. I haven't installed or removed anything that could damage the operating system or hard disk... ugh, sometimes technology sucks.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again!   The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:36 pm

I am sure there is something they can do to fix that. At the very least it is a new computer. I once tried to transfer files from one of my old computers before it crashed but they said they couldn't do it because the hard drive kept shutting down during the transfer due to the age and usage.

Since yours is new and should at the very least be able to move pretty fast, it is probably possible to fix it or at least retrieve all of the files.

And yeah, you never know with techonlogy. It gives all of these benefits but every so often/always it becomes a primadonna.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again!   The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:00 pm

I don't think you understand, I can't get past the loading screen on my laptop. As in, it crashes when I tried to use the CD as a boot device. And it doesn't find a boot device on the hard disk. I literally can't get past the laptops loading screen without a boot device, but it doesn't ACCEPT the boot device disc I borrowed, saying it might damage the laptop, which is obviously ALREADY damaged somehow, or has some stupid malfunction. Without getting a boot device that works, I can't acces the files. Unless they can repair it when I turn it in, I'll loose all the files on there. Well, at least if they can't move the memory on the hard disk.

I borrowed the boot disc from a guy who knows a LOT about computers, and that was his best bet unless the laptop itself is damaged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again!   The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The duality of good and bad luck strikes me yet again!
Page 1 of 1