Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Invasion of Soul Society Vote_lcapInvasion of Soul Society Voting_barInvasion of Soul Society Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Invasion of Soul Society Vote_lcapInvasion of Soul Society Voting_barInvasion of Soul Society Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Invasion of Soul Society Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Invasion of Soul Society The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Invasion of Soul Society

Go down 
+2
Faust+
ButterWrestlingGladiator
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

Invasion of Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:52 pm

In the outer reachers of Rukongai, a black seam began to grow in the middle of the air, slowly expanding until a weak arrancar nervously stepped out, looking right and left to make sure that no one had spotted it. It quickly found a place where it could take cover and hide its reiatsu.

The arrancar was scared of being in Soul Society. After all, this was the place where all of the shinigami were stationed; very few hollows except the strongest could even summon the courage to venture forth. But this arrancar had been chosen by the Espada themselves for his above average ability to sense reiatsu. He would hunker down and feel for the sources of energy that belong to the captains of Gotei 13. As soon as he felt any of the sources disappearing to face the hollow forces in the human world, he would go back to Las Noches and inform the Segunda. And so, he waited.

{This will be the topic for the Espada and hollow army that invades Soul Society, when the time comes}
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:04 pm

The arrancar raised his head, his eyes widening as his mind registered what he was sensing. The captain's reiatsus are disappearing! The arrancar shook his head and double-checked that he had read the reiatsu correctly; he did NOT want to go back to the Espada with mistaken information. But what he was sensing was correct; three captain-level reiatsus had vanished from Gotei 13. Hurriedly, the arrancar tore open a garganta and briskly climbed into it, glad to finally be out of this accursed place filled with soul reapers. Maybe I'll even be rewarded for this.
Back to top Go down
Faust+

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:49 pm

In West Rukongai, District Eighty, the sky ripped open. Slowly, a man seemingly made of darkness strode out. Silently, he raised the khopesh that was his Zanpakuto above his head and swung it forward. At this silent command, an army of Arrancar and Hollows surged from the Garganta behind him and numerous others around the district. The Hollows, which made up seventy-five percent of the huge army, moved farther into Rukongai, attacking the middle districts. In the high-numbered districts, Faust's Arrancar were inciting massive riots. Soon, the people of the last ten west Rukongai districts were mobilizing to attack the middle and low-numbered districts because of their hatred for those who lived in the safety of the Seireitei's shadow. The Arrancar were using Cero and Bala to set fire to everything in sight.

Faust, meanwhile, caused every shadow and darkness within fifty yards of himself to rise as hundreds of razor-sharp lances which flew into Rukongai, caused widespread laceration, and rose up to attack over and over as he flew over the west Rukongai districts.
It was beautiful, systematic destruction. Too bad the pitiful Shitygami would be coming soon to try to end it. How futile.
Back to top Go down
Carnasde Kesmera

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:55 pm

In the East Rukongai, a large Gargantua tore open the sky. At the border of this hole, a large army of arrancar and holows was waiting for the command of Setente Espada, who would lead them into battle.

"...Get Ready, Get ready... FIRE NOW!!!" With that command, the bulk of Carnasde's army all fired their ceros, steadily burning apart the Rukongai, while those capable of flight bombarding the area in front of the cero assault with balas.

"Hahahaha! Yeah! Whoo! Go!" the very excited Setente exclaimed. He watched as the Rukongai was burned black with the passion of his army and the power of his leadership. By now, they had incinerated the last ten east Rukongai districts to dust. As Carnasde watched over the fruits of his labors, he felt pride in himself and his army for the power that was being displayed, a smirk on his face as he crossed his arms, and watched over the hollows to assure that everything was going to plan.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:37 pm

In the Northern outskirts of Rukongai, a Garganta slowly opened in the sky, revealing a large man-like being as he promptly fell to the ground, landing on his feet and creating a large crater where he landed. Not bothering to notice the crowd of spirits that was slowly gathering to gape at him, he glanced at pillars of smoke and fire to the left and right of him. Looks like Faust and Carnasde have already begun. Above Pereza, the Garganta grew even bigger, releasing a large group of hollows that swarmed the spirits in the crowd, killing them and devouring them. Pereza looked on as the hollows began to systematically go through each house and each neighborhood. Pereza did not partake in the slaughter; he didn't even feel any satisfaction in the brutal killings of the spirits. Instead, he focused his attention to the fortress in the distance in which the shinigami resided, feeling for any movement of the reiatsu.

What will do you now, soul reapers?
Back to top Go down
Druid+

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:39 am

Finally, it had begun. It was time to get his hands dirty. It was time for him to enter soul society and destroy that moronic institution of robotic zombies that globalized the world and turned it into an industry. It was time for Soul Society to be destroyed. Not just because he didn't like it, though. It was time for him to destroy it because his family wanted it destroyed. He didn't particularly care why. He just knew he wanted it gone for the sake of his family. Emerging from the Garganta with his fellow Espada, the Octava Espada, Druid, quickly appeared at the south of Rukongai.

Opening a garganta himself, he summoned something from it that would terrify the masses. Druid summoned his legion of hollow. They were many, and they were hungry. Holding them back for a moment, Druid relished in the fear he felt practically emanating from the surrounding area. It was glorious. Casting his gaze over all of south rukongai, Druid's cold blue eyes joyously swam over the vision before him. So peaceful. So beautiful. Time to end that. "Go." He whispered, and grinned as his hollow army rushed forward.

It was incredible. He watched in glee as the hollow destroyed everything they could touch. Firing cero, grabbing souls, devouring them hole. Crushing buildings with whatever limb or appendage they possessed. It was truly amazing. Their destructive power was delicious in Druid's mind. Yes, let them destroy the family that wouldn't come for him. Let them destroy those that stood in his way of happiness. Maybe if a shinigami had come for him, he wouldn't be on this side. Then again, maybe he would be.

"And Now my family! Destroy those that oppose us. Destroy those that have rejected us. Kill them all. Let them know the pain they have caused. Let these uptight bastards know the true meaning of the term HOLLOW" Druid roared, laughing as he stood high in the air and surveyed the chaos. It was magnificent. Drifting forward, he roared for his hollow legion to do the same As their destruction lifted forwards, Druid held the palace in his sights. He knew what he was going to do. He was going to destroy the academy students. He was going to annihilate their scrolls, books, and everything ancient that held knowledge. He was going to destroy their home.

Stopping slightly, he knew he should make this known. "I accept any whom dares this challenge! Face me in one on one combat, and I shall retreat my attack if I lose." He roared, looking around as the wind whipped through his loose jacket and thick hair. He was ready for whatever was going to come his way, especially with the screams of small children and grown men alike filling his ears as epic background music.
Back to top Go down
Hezro

Hezro

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:27 am

Western Rukongai, a place once full with life now being buried by shadows from Faust's army. Hezro watched what the man was doing from his garganta that had opened only moments ago. Hezro waited a moment before stepping out of it. He watched how Faust acted, learning about him. His movements were more predetermined than searching for the best possible outcome, he wanted it done HIS way. His playtime was over though.

Hezro walked out of his garganta onto the cold ground beneath his feet. The now dead ground to mirror the now dead Rukongai.He moved closer and closer to Faust keeping his gaze on him. Hezro let his walk be considered "extra playtime" with the souls of the rukongai. Faust would be moving from espada to espada running any number of messages back and forth. His mastery of travel promoted the job.

When Hezro was 25 feet away from him he simply used sonido to appear at his side, being mindful not to get in the mans wake and disrupt his actions. "Faust, you have new orders." Hezro said just loud enough for Faust to hear every word correctly. " You are to act as a messenger for the Espada. You may even get to fight the first Captain as you will be doing the most traveling.I will take over the attack on the Western Gate. " He finished, speaking exactly like the first. Hezro avoided noise as much as possible, it was one of the few things in life he truly despised. he waited for Faust's response as they keep walking.
Back to top Go down
Faust+

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Faust didn't glance over when he spoke.
"I'm aware of My orders. Pereza filled Me in just before we left. It's about time you got here. As you can see, I've incited massive riots in the outer districts and attack with the brunt of My force in the middle districts. Push as far towards the Seireitei as you can, destroying everything before you. I'll see if I can't work some sabotage and assassinations. Until we meet again."
Faust's words were timed perfectly, for his foot landed in a shadow on his next step. Faust fell gracefully into the shadow like a portal, disappearing without waiting to hear what Hezro had to say.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:31 pm

((Kuketsu enters this topic at East Rukongai with all of his followers after he left his barracks in War Alert.))
Back to top Go down
Carnasde Kesmera

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Carnasde was watching over his army as he sensed the oncoming shinigami invasion. 'So, I see that the shinigami have been alerted of our presence,' Carnasde thought to himself, almost halfway through his section of the Rukongai. 'Well this will be fun.'

"Soldiers, halt!" he hollered as his army stopped their onslaught. "It seems that we will be having company over in a little while! I want all of you ready to fire your ceros at the enemy force when I give the signal! Do not move until I give the signal! If all goes well, the next forty or so districts will be yours for your eating pleasure!" Carnasde hollered across the crowd who cheered in response.

"Everyone get ready!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Kuketsu stood in horror as he gazed upon the blazing ruins of East Rukongai District, with his lieutenant, Menaldi Osen at his side and all of his followers behind him in an orderly fashion. Kuketsu turned around and looked at his troops and gave them their orders. "I want all of you to attack the other hollows and arrancar. I will take care of the Espada." He then turned to Menaldi. "Menaldi, I would like you to lead my troops in attacking the other hollows, but if want to fight an Espada, then you have my permission. However, I would prefer you don't, but if you do, then do not attack the Espada that I am fighting." With that said, Kuketsu used shunpo to move up and stood in front of Carnasde. He gave him a serious glare.

"Are you the Espada? From your reiatsu, I would assume so. If you are, then I am your opponent. I am the Captain of the 6th Division of the Gotei 13, Kuketsu Satoshi. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Carnasde Kesmera

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:19 pm

A large smirk appered on Carnasde's face. "The name's Carnasde Kesmera, Septimo Espada," Carnasde said as he looked down on his army. "And this is my army!" Carnasde announced, waving his arm from left to right. "Attack!!!" At the command of their Espada leader, the various hollows and arrancar blasted their ceros, the arrancar behind being ready to fight if the frontal force failed and the bulk of the hollow army behind them.

"Alright, listen up, my men and your men are going to match blows while we fight back there," Carnasde announced to Kuketsu, pointing towards the part of the Rukongai he had destroyed. " Got that or do I need to repeat?" Carnasde said, with a very serious look about him as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Kuketsu didn't take his eyes off Carnasde as he ordered his hollows to fire their ceros. He didn't even need to tell his troops to block the blasts, they did that without being ordered too. He continued looking at the Espada with his serious glare as he spoke. "Very well, if that is what you wish. But just know this, I and my men are not push overs and I can tell that you and your men aren't as well. So let us have an honest fight." With that Kuketsu unsheathed his zanpakuto and took a defensive stance as he watched Carnasde intensely.

((Kuketsu and Carnasde leave this topic.))
Back to top Go down
Hezro

Hezro

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Hezro had worked his way into the closest districts of the Rukongai. By the looks of things he shall be the first to breach the gates. It wasn't a position he was to thrilled with, knowing he would be the center of attention for the shinigami. the seireitei only did any good as long as the walls stood, Hezro's advancement compromised it. A few minute before hand he had opened a garganta and his own personal army of face-less hollows emerged, each had there facial features removed to express loyalty to Hezro. He had personally done the act of removing them.

Hezro looked at the horizon in front of him to see cero's being deflected, The septima must have been engaged already. This didn't stop his own advancement however. His men were more brutal than the others, actually attacking with claws and other variations of attacks that they possessed. Hezro himself had his blade drawn, slashing at anything that got in his way. He disliked the sound that all those ceros made.He loved the sight of dead souls and greatly wanted to calculate the decomposition rate of them but held it back for the time being. He needed to move, as soon as he opened the gates of seireitei the place would enter full chaos.

He arrived at the gates a few minutes later. his gate was heavily fortified, shinigami defending it like it was their life itself. The gatekeeper towered over them, a means of intimidation that did not work in the slightest to Hezro. Hezro thrust his blade into the ground and tapped the air next to him with his arms stretched outwards, creating two more garganta. He had waited to summon his full army until the gates to keep from being at a disadvantage caused by possible loses. Menos poured out from the garganta, filling behind him in even rows and columns pushing back into the middle districts the army was so vast.

"Attack" was all Hezro said as he lowered his side. As the menos and hollows alike passed him by while he picked his blade from the earth and walked towards the gatekeeper. The shinigami wouldn't stand a chance.

Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Pereza had found a nice tree to lie against and put his hands behind his head, quitely observing the mass carnage that was unfolding in front of him. Without his command and direct orders, the hollows were taking a longer time going through the districts of Kurongai then the other hollow armies. However, they were doing a satisfactory job, and Pereza was content with that, until the shinigami come to counterattack. Sure enough, a large menos that was directly in front of him fell to the ground, its mask split in half, as a group of soul reapers tore a hole through the hollow ranks.

Figures.

One of the soul reapers, appearing to be the leader of the group, stepped forward. "We won't forgive you for what you've done here! We'll defeat you right here, right now!" Yelling a type of war cry, the soul reaper charged forward, swinging his sword downwards onto Pereza's head. Nothing happened. Pereza sighed and used his telekinesis to bend the blade back until the sword was shaped like a spiral, to the horror of the soul reaper. "The fact that you would attack an arrancar with an unreleased sword itself shows your inexperience. Perhaps I should just put you out of your misery, so that I can relax once again?" Pereza brought his other hand up and curled his fingers, aiming at the soul reaper's face. Pereza flicked his index finger, and a bala shot outward, absolutely disintegrating his head. The other shinigami recoiled as his now headless body crumpled to the ground. With a wail, they rushed Pereza in desperation. Pereza lifted his other index finger, yanking a zanpakuto from one of the shinigami's hands. He then proceeded to cut them all down with that zanpakuto, soon leaving the ground in front of him bloody and riddled with corpses. Nonchalantly, Pereza lifted the bloody sword into the air and flicked it away, resuming his doze.

I wonder if they'll bother to send a strong captain to fight me. I hope not.
Back to top Go down
Faust+

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:31 am

Faust popped out of the shadow of Pereza's tree with utter silence. Looking around, e gave a low whistle.
"Having fun, Pereza?" He gestured at the dead bodies.
"You know, technically you're supposed to be engaging a Shinigami Captain." Of course, Faust was just busting Pereza's balls. He knew the Segunda was more apt to wait for a strong opponent to come to him than to go find one.
"Anyway, I wanted to let you know I'm gonna go make some guerrilla runs in the Seireitei once Hezro breaches the gate. Just some sabotage to cause widespread confusion and destruction, sow the seeds of havoc on the inside while the rest of you do the same from the outside. I'll be back in a few, but in case you need to send a message between now and then, I'll leave My Fraccion, Benitatsu, with you." A muscular Arrancar approached Pereza. His Ressurreccion was released, making him look like a crimson reptillian dragon-humanoid. He gave a bow and moved to Pereza's side as Faust disappeared again into the tree's shadow.

((Benitatsu has no abilities besides basic Hollow and Arrancar abilities. He is Fukutaichou-level. Sorry for the on-the-spot NPC, but he'll be dead by the time the war's over anyway.))
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Pereza looked up at Faust while he spoke. "No, I do not take pleasure in killing these shinigami. They were simply fools who did not know their place." But Pereza paused as he took in Faust's words. There is a chance that Faust or the other Espada may tell the Primera that I just sat around doing nothing, if no captains come attack me; I hardly want that. But I also don't want to fight anyone powerful. What to do...

As Faust disappeared, Pereza snapped at four large ape-like hollows, giving them curt instructions. They went through a Garganta, shortly coming back with a large but spartan futon, taken from his palace. With a sigh, Pereza laid down on the futon, and the four hollows picked up each end of it, slowly transporting him through burning districts and towards the Seiretei. It'll look like I'm advancing towards the shinigami this way, thought Pereza to himself. Soon, he would arrive at the Northern gate.

((Leaving Topic))
Back to top Go down
Hezro

Hezro

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Hezro's forces overwhelmed the gate within a few minutes, the shinigami guarding the gate were overrun with sheer numbers. Hezro sacrificed a few menos for the victory but it was worth the sacrifice. Now only the gate keeper remained, hezro wanted to end him personally.

The giant of a man rushed toward him, killing a few menos in the process by throwing his axe around like a barbarian. Hezro wasn't driven to kill the man by his actions. Hezro didn't spark hatred for the gatekeeper because of them but because of the mans war cry. The noise hit Hezros ears like claws on a chalkboard. Hezro used sonido to appear in front of the man and with a wide swing, cut the mans arm off, ripping the flesh in a nice clean cut. Another quick cut as soon as the gate keeper reached to grip his lost arm, severing the hand from the base of the carpal bones. Then with his elbow, Hezro hammered the mans chest, sending him into the wall and ultimately to the ground face forward.

"Pathetic" Hezro whispered to himself as he took a white rag from one of his uniform's pockets and wiped the blood from his blade. He then began walking toward the gate keeper again now, stepping on his body as he moaned and groaned in pain.Once he reached the mans face he leaned down to look at him, the man shriveled up in fear for his life. The face of a man who knows he is dead.

"You will die without a word or sound." Hezro whispered to him in a voice only audible to the gate keeper. Hezro then leaned down and grasped the mans jaw.

(gore in spoiler)
Spoiler:

He watched until the man died before him of either blood loss of drowning on his own blood. Hezro couldn't tell to be honest.

He focused back on the task ahead. He looked at the huge gate of the seireitei standing before him and noted that it was to be lifted to gain entrance. He assumed this was the reasoning behind such a behemoth as a guard dog. "Lift it" Hezro said to the menos around him and one by one they approached the door, digging their claws into the ground to grip it. Slowly but surely the gate rose before him. he smaller hollows rushed into the Seireitei as soon as they were able to move their bodies underneath the gate. hezro himself waited until it was fully up before he raised his hand into the air and shoot off a dark blue cero. This was the signal saying his gate was open. He then walked just as he had his entire time here, into the Seireitei. The War had finally begun.

(exit to seireitei)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Soul Society   Invasion of Soul Society Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invasion of Soul Society
Page 1 of 1