Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
War Alert! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
War Alert! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
War Alert! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

War Alert! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
War Alert! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
War Alert! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
War Alert! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
War Alert! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
War Alert! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
War Alert! Vote_lcapWar Alert! Voting_barWar Alert! Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

War Alert! Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

War Alert! The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

War Alert!

Go down 
+7
Niklas Einzbern
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Maki
Stauracius Diogenes
Kuketsu Satoshi
Zafaron Uriuc
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Zafaron quickly sped through the Seiretei stopping only briefly to check specific things with some of the higher seats and his own division. It seemed that the Espada were finally making their move. It was a ballsy, first move. They had within a few minutes destroyed a chunk of one of the most-populated cities in the humans world and made sure to change the inhabitants into hollows, rather than just eat them.

It probably wouldn't be long before they attacked another area or attacked Soul Society.

Meanwhile, it was the job of the shinigami to make sure they could keep order as much as possible. Already they had sent a force of shinigami from several different divisions to destroy the new hollows before they started eating each other and changing into menos. With the number of souls floating around from the explosion, there would be a lot of new menos, and all they need was for a few of them to get their own personalities and they would probably have some adjucas running around.

Either that or the gillians would just be changed straight into arrancars. It was a clever plan, one that the shinigami hadn't even imagined could be pulled off. Unfortunately, they had underestimated the power of the Primera.

Zafaron cursed to himself as he traveled. It won't happen again you fucking hollows. We will destroy every last one of you.

(Any of the shinigami can post in this topic and say what they are doing responding to the arrancar attack. You don't need to directly respond to what Zaf is doing.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:02 am

With finding out the destruction of New York at the hands of Bracamarte, Kuketsu became furious, but restrained himself from expressing it. He gathered all of his troops to the 6th Division barracks and briefed them on the devastating disaster. "The Espadas are on the move. They just destroyed New York and are likely to attack us soon." After the briefing, he ordered everyone to scout around the entire Soul Society and report any suspicious activity.

"Fan out and search the entire Soul Society and report any unusual activity. However, if the target seems too dangerous, you may engage the suspect, but still inform me on your actions. If you see anyone in trouble in Rukongai, get them to safety. Now go! Keep searching until I order otherwise!" With the wave of his hand, all of his followers vanished, separating into groups as they began their search. Kuketsu stood alone in the now empty room. We should have been there to prevent this from happening. We will not let them do this again. We will kill them all. We will protect everyone.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:34 am

The news of New York's destruction in the hands of the Arrancar send the Captain of 4th Division into an unstoppable indignance "This is beyond forgiveness!" shouted he in his office. "Attacking the innocent, what kind of abomination would commit such sin?!" he yelled again, his words heard across his quarters.

A shinigami of his division rushed towards his office, after hearing his yells and rolled aside the sliding doors "What's happening captain?" he said as he gasped to breathe. Stauracius turned his contorted face at the shinigami, before he took a more serene expression, calming himself "Alert the men, tell them to be standby and gather their healing equipments." he calmly said. The man went to ask him again but Stauracius interrupted him "You will see soon, brother, now hurry! Every second counts!" he said in a scornful tone.

As the shinigami darted out from the doors, Stauracius stood up and closed them. He wandered around the room aimlessly, recollecting certain events. He let a clenched fist smash his table "Damn them! Such cowardice won't fall into oblivion; the hour of justice will come and smite those mongrels!" he asserted himself before continuing his thoughtful walk around the room.

Back to top Go down
Maki

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:25 am

Well, at last we’ll have something different to do. All this paperwork’s been driving me insane. Maki walked into the barracks of the 10th division, where he had all its members assembled. “Attention! We’re at war.” Was his clear introduction “All members of the 10th division are to be on military stand by in Sereitei until further notice. Our enemies are the Espada. If you notice any Arrancars or hollows, you are to take them out on sight. Is that understood?” he sounded like a drill sergeant or a general of some sorts. “Sir, yes, sir.” Was the reply of his troops before all of them scattered over sereitei. As for the captain, he headed to the so-taicho, he had a few questions.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:14 am

Standing outside his division Ranryou only looked at the sky. His entire squad kneeling before their Sōshireikan. Each head down, and silently awaiting orders. Ranryou doubted even the Captain Commander could break there attention. They were simply receiving information. Awaiting for the call to arms. Prepares to lose there lives if it meant the protection of Soul Society. Much like there Captain they would die without a moment notice for the greater good. Ranryou only silently giving praise to the lose souls of New York. Wishing them they best while controlling his overwhelming anger. It was notable that even with the wind blow to furiously the area around them was calm, and collected. The air itself calming at the unspoken fury locked within the Captains heart. his word coming out crisply, and coolly.

"Executive Militia. You are to accompany me to the Real World. We shall intercept the Espada before they can claim another life. Have the Senkaimon prepared, and await for me in the shadows."

"Ha!" They would yell before the largest section of his Squad disappeared from sight. Not making a sound or disturbing the flow of air around them.

"Patrol Corps, lead by Vice-Captain Syn will create a line of defense at each Gate. Your mission is to hide yourself till the enemy appears, and strike them down. Kill any and all hollow. Strike them quickly. Give them no chance for a counter-attack. You will also provide support for the other squad joining the battle."

"HA!" They two would disappear from site. Easily the second largest compare to the first batch that left. Ranryou trust Syn enough for this, and would only wait for his Vice-Captain to wait till his orders were given before speaking with him. Till then.

"Detention Unit. You will secure the Maggots nest, and keep order within the barracks. if the enemy should come near then destroy them."

The next batch disappeared with another "HA!" Ranryou continued.

"Protection Force. You are to protect key members of Noble family's, and keep the safety of the Chamber of 46 your highest priority."

They to faded with the wind as their orders were given. Only a handful of people remaining. Perhaps the most important of all.

"The Reversal Counter Force will gather information on the enemy, and rely them to the Captains of each Squad. Your mission is very important. All actions regarding then enemy should be directed straight to Captain Erika of the 13th Division. Her squad will mostly be protecting Soul Society so all information goes to them, and the Sotaicho. DO NOT FAIL"

"HA!!!" Their voices the loudest as they understood how important this mission was. Information was key. Enemy numbers, current status of squads, and squad members. Tactical information, that in the heat of battle, would provide them with the information they need to create a strong counterattack. Ranryou sighed once everyone was gone. he prayed they would succeed. But he trusted his squad. They were nearly flawless when it came to following orders. He hoped his faith in them was not simply overconfidence. They couldn't afford to fail. No second chances.

With his orders given Captain Roga turned around, and used a very sluggish, yet fast shunpo to leave the scene. heading for the Senkaimon.

((Leaving topic for Real World.))

Last edited by Ranryou Roga on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: While that around the 3rd Division Headquarters   War Alert! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:49 pm

"...Understood? Every possible detail that you can you must get. No time to lose, go" Fukki had mobilized his men and organized it into several small groups of two and three to follow or to go along with the other divisions officers, or captains if they managed it, while some others were send out to scout Rukongai to keep a better track of the news and the rest of them worked at the 3rd headquarters.

The 3rd division offices had turned into a big mess after the first news of the arrancars at the human world attacking and destroying towns. Notes, informations and several other data outgoing and incoming were organized before been sent to the other divisions in order to, or try to, maintain everybody informed of the current happenings of the arrancar move, giving priority to 1st division followed by the 7th, 13th, 11th, 2nd, 12th, 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, 8th and 9th.

Even so he wouldn't stay for too long at the 3rd division headquarters as he knew that it would be much better to get some of the news of the espada attack by himself instead hearing it from someone else and would move to the West Gate to see how things were going.

(moving to the west gate)

Last edited by Fukki Kurayami on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuketsu Satoshi

Kuketsu Satoshi

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:04 am

Kuketsu was in the 6th Division barracks pondering on what the Espadas will do next when one of his followers barged in to report the arrival of Faust, Pereza, and Carnasde in Rukongai and that many souls were being killed and devoured by other hollows. "The Espadas came here!? So they want to fight us on our turf? Very well, I will not allow them to kill any more souls! Send this message to all of my troops: stop the investigation and report to the East Rukongai District. I will be going to. Tell my troops to take care of the other hollows. I'll take care of the Espada. No go! Spread my message quick!" Kuketsu waved his hand and the shinigami vanished to deliver the message to everyone else in his division.

So the war has begun. Alright then. I will deal with the Espada. This isn't going to be easy, but I am confident that I'll win. I will die before I give up.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:40 am

Zafaron stopped his running as he and the rest of the shinigami felt the huge reiatsus appear. "So you finally make your move here hollows, eh?" He growled under his breath.

"Fellow shinigami, obey the orders of your captains and protect as many of your comrades as you can. And try to take down as many of the hollows as you can!" He shouted, his voice echoing around, shinigami running around to obey his orders and the orders of their captains. He had already given orders to his division to boost the defenses around the gates of the seiretei.

He himself just stood on top of the meeting hall in the first division area. It was near the exact center of the seiretei so he was equally distant from any particular area of the gate. He would wait before moving deciding which area he was needed most in.

As he waited he looked up as he sensed Captain Maki coming near. "Do you need something Captain?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Niklas Einzbern

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Niklas walked up and down the amassed ranks of his division in the 8th's Barracks. As he did so, he spoke, a serious though anticipatory tone to his voice. "Alright, boys and girls, this is it. The Hollows, led by their Espada, have declared full-out war against us. A short while ago, they completely destroyed New York City, and turned the decimated population into Hollows. It's only a matter of time before they attack the Real World again. And we're being sent into the thick of it."

He stopped pacing, and turned to fully face the men and women of his division, before continuing. "This isn't like training. This isn't some random Hollow attacking random people. This is true, full-out war, and I don't want to see any of you getting killed. You can be a hero if you want to try, but trust me, that'll only get you killed faster. Haul your friends out of the frontlines if they're badly wounded, but otherwise, you look after your OWN skin! I want anyone who can heal to stay near the Senkaimon with a group of fighters for protection, and be ready to rush to any of the battlefields, or start working your magic to get Shinigami brought to you either back on their feet, or at least in stable condition to be sent to the 4th Division."

He paused now, for a moment, before finally saying, "Now then, any questions anyone?" Immediately, one of his higher-seated Shinigami raised her hand, before saying, "Yeah, can we run a pot to see who gets the biggest kill count?" This got a round of laughter from everyone, even Niklas, before he said, "No, no you can't, but everyone who comes back alive gets a drink on me! Now, let's go, and teach those Hollow bastards not to mess with the Gotei 13!" This raised a cheer from the assembled Shinigami, before everyone began heading out to the Real World.

(Niklas Einzbern Now headed for the Real World.)
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro-sama

Kyoshiro-sama

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:14 am

Standing on top of the Squad 5 barracks Kyoshiro Mibu only stared at the sky. hurting from the news, but also enraged that he was powerless to stop it. Those Espada were cowards. he only wished he could get his hands on one of them. If they stepped foot inside the Soul Society he would surely get his chance. That is if he was lucky. he would have to meet up with the Twins before they were sent out. Without having a Captain the 5th Squad was also under the direct command of Captain Erika. Kyoshiro would get his orders before heading out.

Without the use of Shunpo Kyoshiro disappeared from the barracks. Most of then squad stationed around the gates, and preparing for the Espada arrival. Kyoshiro himself could be seen dashing towards the 13th division. Creating a trail of smoke, and dust behind as he radically closed in on their barracks.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:11 am

After finishing his discussion with Maki, Zafaron continued his lookout. Kuketsu had taken the initiative to intercept one of the Espada's forces, but that wasn't enough. Already one of the other Espadas had crashed his way into the seiretei. He could sense Captain Fukki preparing to try to push the group away with his division. As Maki had said he would remain on defense with his squad waiting and Erika likely was doing the same, he turned his attention to the North.

The Espada and his group had nearly gotten through the Northern Gate. Dangerous territory for them to break through and there seemed to be no strong seated members moving in that direction to bolster the defenses. To make matters worse, the spiritual pressure from the Espada there was the most powerful he could sense.

"I guess it is my job then to stop this one." Zafaron said, his eyes narrowing. With several flash steps he made his way to the Northern Gate. He wasn't going to let them pass if he could help it.

(Exit topic)
Back to top Go down
Erika

Erika

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:28 pm

It was very fortunate that Erika ensured her division was always on alert - when war finally came to Soul Society, there was little left to do in terms of preparation. All that had been required was for Erika to brief her officers, something she did within minutes of the alert sounding. With that complete, Erika left her daughters in charge, and headed out on a solo patrol to ensure that the outlying patrols from her division were made aware of the situation. Along with that... Erika preferred to be on the move. She had to be aware of the situation in Soul Society, so that she can adjust her battle plans accordingly. The defense of Soul Society was her top priority, and the plans surrounding that were her area of expertise after all.

Coming to a stop near the center of the Seireitei, Erika turned her attention to the outer fringes of Soul Society, which she could see from her current elevation. The shinigami she commanded had all been notified, and now she needed to find her place in the coming battle. Turning her attention to the west, Erika noticed Captain Kiruyami's reiatsu signature... as well as two other more malicious ones nearby. He was outnumbered. Without so much as a second thought, Erika headed off with shunpo, intending to even out the odds.

<< Leaving thread >>
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro-sama

Kyoshiro-sama

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:40 am

Leaping over the gates of the 13th division Kyoshiro only watched as the guards lifted there weapons. Lowering them instantly when they felt a familiar yet scary reaitsu come forth from Kyoshiro who landed, and made his way inside. Taking note tot he order, and work the division was putting in. they were preparing, and were prepared for the coming assaults.

Stepping into the office spaces of the division Kyoshiro began looking for Ayaka. he had been sent to get back up. There was a rouge powerful soul still no being contested, and it was his job to find him, and suppress him. But even he would need back up if he were to take on an Espada. So that's why he came here. To the 13th division. to get his backup.

((Exit))

Last edited by Kyoshiro-sama on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:30 pm

He certainly has felt the spooky reiatsu but at the same time familiar. The Arrancar have arrived. He lurched out from his office and descended the stairs. The members that saw him started gathering in the main hall in an orderly manner, forming a total of nine lines, compiled up to ten souls each.

The Captain beared a refined smile which slightly comforted his members who were discouraged by the reiatsu felt in the air. The man started circling around the square body of shinigami and shouted with a rich, commanding voice "Do not falter my fellow brethren, the time of the justice has come! Rise up and spread your blessing in the battlefield! Heal the weak, defenseless, helpless and fight for the general welfare of Soul Society!" he looked every each in the eyes "Stand with courage before your enemies! Show no mercy as they won't neither! Not take up your arms and ward off the evil that had befallen our world! Rise up!" the crowd like a spirited army let out a warcry that echoed in the quarters of their division. The members got out from the quarters.

Nine men appeared before Stauracius "What are your orders, Captain Stauracius?" one of them asked "It simple my friend; three of you will respectively go to the northern, eastern and western parts of Seiretei and scatter. Tend anyone who ask for your aid. As for the rest of you, head to Karakura Town and do the same thing". His orders were simple, simple but good at the same time. The men nodded and left the quarters, heading towards their teams to inform the rest about his orders.

After all of them left, Stauracius exited the quarters of the division and shunpo'ed towards the southern part of Seiretei, where he left the most difficult to handle reiatsu in Soul Society.

[EXIT]

Last edited by Stauracius Diogenes on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koizuki Ayaka

Koizuki Ayaka

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Ayaka, having been released to her duties after the meeting with her Captain, could be found flitting around 13th Division. She didn't have the official power that her sister, Atsuko, did, thus she didn't have to worry about nearly as many shinigami - not that she was incapable of doing so. However, having less responsibility meant that when a familiar reiatsu arrived, she could go search it out without worrying about delegation.

As it turned out, it was Kyoshiro, and he was looking for backup. The assault on Soul Society had already begun by now, and the 13th Division shinigami all had their orders, and were in position. Ayaka had her orders as well... but with a friend asking for help to repel an unhindered enemy? That had to fall within the boundaries of acceptable. Either way, it was an enemy that needed to be stopped. Leaving word with the next highest officer, Ayaka headed off with Kyoshiro.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Inubara Akaihana

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:21 am

"Hollow presence detected in Rukongai, according to the sensory equipment. I want all of you to be ready if any of the Captains asks for a status update, or if any enemies get near the Seireitei. I'm going to go offer my assistance to those who have already begun to fight..." Inubara said as he pulled up the gloves on his arms. With a heavy sigh and a curse toward his non-existant Captain, he Shunpo'd out of the Twelfth Division and into Rukongai. (Off to Rukongai)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Alert!   War Alert! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Alert!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones :: Soul Society :: Seiretei-
Jump to: