Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Vote_lcapTakeshi's Hollow (Approved) Voting_barTakeshi's Hollow (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Vote_lcapTakeshi's Hollow (Approved) Voting_barTakeshi's Hollow (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)

Go down 
+2
Stauracius Diogenes
Takeshi Shinobu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi Shinobu

Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)   Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:03 am

Resemblence: The inner hollow of Takeshi looks like his twin-brother opposite. Their face, skin color and the hair style are the only things they have in common. The Hollow’s hair is pitch black in color, his eyes are black and gold. His Trench coat is crimson-red, his pants and shoes are full black and his shirt is grey. The Zanpakutou handle is scarlet-red instead of icy-blue. Strangely enough, he never uses the released form of the Zanpakutou. He only uses his hollow brute strength and some of the things he can do as a hollow. His personality and attitude are aggressive, arrogant and smug and that almost never changes.

Hollow Powers: When putting his mask on, Takeshi gets a boost in both strength and speed. He also gets a Cero, which has a rather wide arc(kinda like Shinji) and has power equivalent to a captain-level Raikahou spell. He gets a boost to his senses and reflexes as well.

Hollow Mask: It resembles a skull sort of shape that has 3 black lines coming from each of the eye sockets. So 6 lines in total. 2 of them go up, 2 go to the sides, and the other 2 go down and curl off to the sides just above the teeth.

Hollow Control: For all the time Takeshi spent in the real world, he was learning to control his hollow powers. He made a good progress, but he still has quite a way to go.
The time he can keep the mask on is 5 posts, with a 5 post cooldown. The cooldown does not change if the mask is removed before the time limit runs out.

Last edited by Takeshi Shinobu on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)   Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:25 pm

000-150: 4 Turns Duration, 5 Turns Cooldown

151-300: 5 Turns Duration, 4 Turns Cooldown

301-450: 6 Turns Duration, 4 Turns Cooldown

451-600: 6 Turns Duration, 3 Turns Cooldown

601-750: 7 Turns Duration, 3 Turns Cooldown

751-900: 7 Turns Duration, 2 Turns Cooldown

901+: 15 Turns Duration, 4 Turns Cooldown

Time Activated: (Based on points. Each time you get the necessary amount of points, change it on your page.)

Now,because you are the first vizard in the forums,I think you can gain the
7 turns duration,2 turns cooldown?

also put the name of your hollow.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)   Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Hm...well, thing is, I wanted to have plenty of time to have the mask on (so 7 turns is good) but at the same time a large cooldown. So is 7 turns active, 5 turn cooldown ok?
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)   Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:22 pm

Cero with Captain-level hado power?...What Captain, Eleventh or Fifth? There's a biiiiiig difference, there.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)   Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Takeshi Shinobu wrote:
Hm...well, thing is, I wanted to have plenty of time to have the mask on (so 7 turns is good) but at the same time a large cooldown. So is 7 turns active, 5 turn cooldown ok?
Your decision then...
just change the cooldown and explain the power of your cero a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)   Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:22 pm

maybe you could compare it to a hadou spell. Maybe it has the destructive power of a Number 89, or 90 spell.

Also Im not a admin but im always up for helping others has it took forever to get my Zanpakuto understood. But if help isn't wanted Im sry for just joiing in without permission.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)   Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Alright done.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)   Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm

So no unique abilitiy? Just a regular cero? You can get one unique ability if you want, check the template for details.

But if you don't then I will just give approval.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Takeshi Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)   Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Well, he gets boosts and gets a Cero. I don really need much more than that.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)   Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Fine with me then. If you think of one later, just let us know.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)   Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:33 pm

It seems I should scrutinize my fellow admin's post more. I just saw that Dio had put up the list of cooldowns I had put up. Hadn't noticed he was offering 7 and 2! It doesn't matter if you were the first Vizard on the site, you have to follow the rules. I edited some stuff in the rules so your duration should be five turns and cooldown should also be five. Seven and Five is way too much for your point levels.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Fair

Vincent Fair

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)   Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:16 pm

still doesnt seem like the cd was changed, if im right.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)   Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:30 pm

I edited it myself now so that is no longer an issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)   Takeshi's Hollow (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takeshi's Hollow (Approved)
Page 1 of 1