Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
A new Test Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
A new Test Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
A new Test Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

A new Test Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
A new Test Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
A new Test Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
A new Test Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
A new Test Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
A new Test Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
A new Test Vote_lcapA new Test Voting_barA new Test Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

A new Test Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

A new Test The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

A new Test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Namakame

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Kaiser walked down to Captain Dokueki's Testing Grounds. He had received a letter from him that stressed that he had something new to test and wanted Captain Namakame to personally help him out. Kaiser grimaced a bit at the thought. It wasn't that he detested Dokueki. In fact, the two had a good working relationship and it was pretty hard to not get along with Namakame. However, these tests were usually pretty brutal and they had a habit of taxing Kaiser's energy, something he preferred to conserve for when there was a Hollow attack. Still, a fellow Captain needed his help and he was bound by his duty to help him or her.

Kaiser opened the door to the Testing Grounds. The grounds were quite spacious and, thus, was ideal for testing the various inventions that were coming out of 12th Division. Among the rookies and other members of 12th Division, he found the Captain. Kaiser was quite aware of the stares he was getting from the Division members because of his albinism and it certainly didn't help he was pretty reclusive.

"Captain Dokueki," Kaiser began, bowing, "you called for me? I hope this new invention works better than the last one. I'm sure Commander Uriuc would disapprove of another hole in the compound's roof again." Kaiser smirked, doing his best to show he was only joking. Besides, that explosion was the result of a clumsy rookie, not Dokueki.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:16 pm

"Oh, don't worry, this won't be too dangerous. It's just, I've been experimenting with how well various kido techniques work when applied to the Zanpakuto, as opposed to the enemy. So I need to know how quickly they react in comparison, how powerful they are, and how easy they are to work into basic Zanjutsu techniques. Up for the tack, Captain Namakame?" Kurokotsu asked with a smirk, slowly drawing his Zanpakuto.

"You see, no matter what I try, I can't test this with underlings, nor can I do it with Mod Souls and Gigai. I need skilled Captains to test this, preferably those with knowledge of some kido." He spoke softly, awaiting the response from Kaiser.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:53 pm

"I see... interesting theory," Namakame said, clearly thinking on what the Captain had said. He then nodded and stated, "Of course, I will help using whatever means necessary." He then thought a bit and smirked. "I guess," Kaiser speculated, "that you wish to test this under proper fighting conditions. If that is the case, then I am ready when you are." Kaiser was someone well-versed in countering someone's moves, although Dokueki was one who excelled in the unpredictable, in regards to his inventions and tests, anyways. Either way, Kaiser was prepared.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:01 pm

"Very well, then. This area will do, I have my Squad evacuating right now, and the area is closed for all outside my own group of researchers. So, let us begin." Kurokotsu said, drawing his sealed Zanpakuto and placing a hand onto the knife-length blade. "Ye lord, mask of blood and flesh. Flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of man. Inferno and pandaemonium, the sea barrier surges, take steps to the south. Hado thirty-one, Shakkaho." He said calmly, directly the burst of flames to coat his blade thoroughly. As the energy left his hand, it slowly caused the weapon to glow, taking on a fiery appearance. "Now your turn, Captain Namakame." He said with a chuckle, getting into a fighting stance with his enhanced weapon.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:14 am

Namakame waited patiently for Dokueki to unseal his Zanpaktou, as always. The 9th division Captain could feel the heat from the flaming sword as Captain Dokueki got ready. Namakame smirked and turned to face his side to Dokueki. He then shook the sleeve of his free hand, moving it out of the way of his drawing hand. He then put his hand at chest level, ready to draw his sword. "I am prepared. Begin the test, Captain." He glanced briefly at Dokueki's researchers, who were grinning quite a bit, even from this distance. It was rare that they got to witness Captain-on-Captain action.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:18 am

"Very well..." Kurokotsu said softly, once more placing the palm of his hand on his Zanpakuto, this time on the hilt. "Bakudo number nine, Horin." He watched as the tendril of orange energy wrapped around the handle, replacing his hand in due time. As he swept his right arm, the one the spell was tied to, his weapon flew out at Namakame. "You see, Captain, this is the first real technique I'm trying to figure out. Horin is a nifty little technique, and it can act as a physical body if needed to for things such as this. By doing so, one increases their range and their ability to do multiple things at once." He explained with a smirk, awaiting the reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Kaiser quickly swung his sword, deflecting the sword. "Hmm, longer range. Clever," Kaiser commented. "However, it will be harder to control unless additional training is administered." Kaiser then countered by swinging his sword a few times, targetting both the orange tendril and Dokueki. "Also, if the tendril is cut by whatever means, you may lose your possession over the Zanpaktou. I have no doubt that Hollows will take advantage of that, Captain."
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm

"Horin is still energy, and thus can not be truly cut." Kurokotsu said quietly, doing a quick dash backward and swinging the Horin like a whip so that the blade on the tip swung around toward the back of Kaiser. "Also, I've already trained this technique, dear." He finished with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:39 pm

"If you run out of energy, then?" Kaiser responded as he blocked the sword behind him, but barely. It was quite the technique the Captain had developed. "And I did not specify your training. Of course, I figured you'd have trained in this technique or you would not be testing it now. However, I was wondering if you were going to pass this down to your subordinates. If so, they will require training as well. However, I must admit, it is quite an... unusual technique." Kaiser then moved to another position and waited for Dokueki's next move.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:44 pm

"I wouldn't run out of energy so easily, Kaiser. The spell is cast, it will remain for quite a long time." Kurokotsu said to the other Captain, grasping the sheath of his Zanpakuto from behind his back, and throwing it up into the air. "Bakudo number nine, Horin." He said once more, this time the rope of energy spurting from his left hand and wrapping around the sheath. Now with two whip-like weapons, he went to work on the other Captain. Quickly, he swung the sheath at Namakame while he swung the blade in a long arc around the area in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:04 pm

((Kurokotsu is Kratos now.))
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:11 pm

(Blades of War vs wakizashi and sheath? Not quite.)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:32 am

"Interesting," Kaiser simply said, as he used Shunpo to dodge the whip with the blade. When he stopped, he managed to catch the sheath that was also being thrown at him. Immediately, without skipping a beat, Kaiser threw the sheath right at Dokueki's face. "What is the range of this whip? I would assume more energy would be required for a longer tendril. However, too long and the opponent can get in close before you are able to complete the attack. Too short, and your range is compromised. So, what is the maximum range?"
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:25 am

Kurokotsu shook his head slowly, twirling around and throwing his left arm up into the air. The sheath stopped its movement, then began flying at a high speed toward Kaiser. Then, he whipped the Zanpakuto energy string and tried to wrap it around the other Captain. "The energy output doesn't change, but the speed is much faster when I am near melee range. Care to try that out?" He asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Namakame smirked. "If you'll let this poor old man get close enough," Kaiser replied, jokingly. He dodged the sheathed and saw the other tendril. It managed to wrap around his arm. The energy was burning into Kaiser's arm, who seemed to be mildly inconvenienced by it. "Well... I guess I'll have to step it up." The Captain then raised his sword and said, "Cry, Hell," unsealing Maya. He then smirked a bit at Dokueki. "Let's go on a journey, shall we?" He then dived into his own shadow, pulling the tendril along with him.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:38 am

"I don't think so, dear...Let's go fishing, shall we?" Kurokotsu asked, trying to yank Kaiser out of the shadows like the Horin was a fishing pole. Just in case he couldn't, though, he twirled around the sheath whip to try to smack anything that would come out from his shadow, or anything else near the ground. "I simply won't stand for this, I do hope you know that..." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Namakame

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Kaiser was too far into his Shadow world to be taken out so easily. His shadow immediately shot forward, resting under Dokueki. It then changed and four shadows rose to Dokueki's left, right, front and back. Using shunpo, Kaiser dashed between the four, diving in and out of the shadows. He also still had a hold on the whip and it was being dragged through the Shadows as well. Soon, the whip made an intricate web-like path around Dokueki, about chest high. Kaiser then landed and tugged at the whip, making the web tighten around Dokueki's body.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:16 am

Flicking his wrists as it began to tighten, the whip began to unravel, until only the piece in each of their hands remained. Then by snapping his fingers, they melded back together so it was a single short Horin that bound them together. "Well, I see you like tying people up. Sorry, hon, but you're not my style." Kurokotsu said with a chuckle, snapping the energy whip so his sheath flew out of Kaiser's hand and back into his own. Then, he did the same to his Zanpakuto and held onto both, much like an assassin would with a pair of daggers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Test   A new Test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Test
Page 1 of 1