Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The return to Hueco Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The return to Hueco Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The return to Hueco Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The return to Hueco Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The return to Hueco Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The return to Hueco Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The return to Hueco Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The return to Hueco Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The return to Hueco Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The return to Hueco Vote_lcapThe return to Hueco Voting_barThe return to Hueco Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
The return to Hueco Vote_lcapThe return to Hueco Voting_barThe return to Hueco Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The return to Hueco Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The return to Hueco The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The return to Hueco

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matanza Mata

The return to Hueco Empty
PostSubject: The return to Hueco   The return to Hueco Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:12 am

Mata walked across the desert seeing Hueco Mundo grow taller as she aproached it, With a sonido she appeared at the entrance. Dragging her scythe over the ground and a bored look on her face she entered through the gates. The white walls made a desolate impression and Mata made her way to the gathering rooom.

When she entered she yelled out loud "Oi, someone here?" Still bored and not really motivated to wait for a reply she walked over to a chair and sat down. She had just returned from destroying a small group of arrancar that refused to join Las Noche. It had been a wonderfull scene blood, limbs and guts had decorated the desert. The only regret she had was that the opponent had not been strong enough to even use her scythe.
Back to top Go down
Bracamarte Experto

Bracamarte Experto

PostSubject: Re: The return to Hueco   The return to Hueco Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:22 pm

"Welcome back, Matanza, what news do you bring from the sandy plains of Hueco Mundo? Has the mission I had entrusted to you been accomplished or had it been another pesky failure?" asked Bracamarte Matanza with a rather avid tone, his voice echoing across the silent and vacant gathering room.

He was sitting on his majestic throne, his right leg leaning on his left leg and with a rather awkward smile he greeted Matanza. He held out his right hand, searching the back of his throne with it, until it got hold of something. He brought a book in front of him, opened it and started turning its pages with his thumb until he reached the desired one. Though his gaze was concentrated on his book, his eyes were focused on her and were ready to listen what she has to say eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Matanza Mata

PostSubject: Re: The return to Hueco   The return to Hueco Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:45 pm

She heard the primera's voice, abit bored she averted her gaze from the empty spot she had been looking at to the throne where the primera was seated. "Disappointing, you said i had a chance for some beautifull art, the destruction of the strong. These thrases weren;t even good enough to be destroyed by my scythe" she had a slight sad undertone as she told her story. "None survived, i know i should have asked for the whereabouts of any other members, but they attacked me" She had a slight mischievious smile on her face as she said that.

The hollow had actually tried to bargain with her at first but discussion isn;t one of Mata's strong points. "The double digits would have been enough for them, though." She swung her scythe to the front and rammed it into the ground making it stand upright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return to Hueco   The return to Hueco Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The return to Hueco
Page 1 of 1