Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Absence and Return Thread Vote_lcapAbsence and Return Thread Voting_barAbsence and Return Thread Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Absence and Return Thread Vote_lcapAbsence and Return Thread Voting_barAbsence and Return Thread Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Absence and Return Thread Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Absence and Return Thread The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Absence and Return Thread

Go down 
+4
Stauracius Diogenes
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Kaiser Namakame
Zafaron Uriuc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Absence and Return Thread Empty
PostSubject: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:42 am

Going to be gone for a bit or finally returning from a vacation? Inform us here. This will keep us from badgering you about why you are gone for several days and will keep you from having someone try to challenge you for a position.

Also, I would like to make a note here. If by any chance all of the admins or all of the mods are going to be gone at the same time, temporary ad-mods will be given powers. This way, the forum can still operate smoothly even if the main staff is not around.

And besides, if I happen to disappear, you can contact me through PMs (which will then be sent to my email) or through Levi who can yell at me over the phone.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Kaiser Namakame

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Sorry about my absence. Been busy with school and such. Hopefully, this spring break will clear my mind a bit.
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:50 pm

I am participating in my school's musical, so I will be very busy from the day I post this to about 25th or so. I will not be able to log in for long periods of time; even when I am on I will most likely be too exhausted to do much.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:13 am

I think its my turn to post my absence.

Okay, I will be offline from tomorrow till 5/4/10, due to my going at my village.

Until then, please try not to wreak havoc ^^.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:46 am

You about gave me heart attack for a minute there Dio. Forgot most countries go Day, Month, Year. I read that as May 4 instead of April 5. Razz

Don't do that to me!!!

Hope you have fun though.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:17 am

Okay, I technically haven't been gone. Just not around as much. Just wanted to apologize but AP Physics homework, AP English reading, tutoring, being sick, applying to USC, dealing with my parents, and helping a friend put together a film for a film festival (while constantly fixing the problems where she almost destroyed her own project) all have become pretty hard to juggle recently. I should be having less problems now. Film was submitted to the festival, done with the USC stuff, Physics will now decrease, and we are done with out of class English reading.

And hopefully I don't get sick again for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:04 am

From tomorrow till the middle of June, I will not be able to log in as frequently as I am now, cause I am giving 2 exams.
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:05 am

This Thursday my family and I are leaving for Hawaii, and we'll be staying at a rented-out condo. The bad news is that there is no internet in the condo itself or for guests with laptops Sad . The semi-good news is that there are computers in the lobby with which I can log onto the forum from. Thus I will be able to post, but not as frequently as I'd like (or to be in the chatbox, for that matter). I should be back home on Friday the 24th of June.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:17 am

have fun there Levi king sunny
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Before I forget, I need to warn everyone that I won't be here on Monday-Wednesay. Will be up at USC for Orientation.

Don't blow up the site while I am gone. And prepare for the new arc coming your way on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Well, I am leaving on the last day of July to take a summer semester at UCLA. This is just to let people know so that they are not surprised if I am not on for periods of time, since I will probably be adapting to my classes and college life for the first week or so.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:22 am

I will be leaving in 5 hours since I wrote this post for an six-day/one-week vacation at my village. I will try to find some internet-cafe or something like that there, though I do not guarantee that I will log in during that period.
Back to top Go down
Hezro

Hezro

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:44 am

i will be gone for a maximum of two days. I may return before wednesday but im not positive. I have a work site in alabama that requires me to spend the night. I will have no internet access either.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:49 am

Okay I need to just say that I am in the same boat as Hezro.

Probably won't be on until late Tuesday night due to going on an overnight trip at USC. Probably won't have time to get on unless maybe I use my phone.

Will be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Hezro

Hezro

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:03 pm

i've returned a day early. yea i know, this wasn't really necessary.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Tsubaki

Hasegawa Tsubaki

PostSubject: Absence    Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Hihi, first of all I wanted to apologize for being this slow in making my PF >_<''' I had to move to a different location on my country and there was some severe problems with getting my server to work properly with this internet !

But ok enough of that, the main reason for this post is to let know that my sister Tsukihana (the 11th squad captain) is going to be very busy and IS very busy with schoolwork but she will get here as soon as she can. She's very sorry about this, but eh education must come first ! ^^

Hasegawa ~
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com/character-creation-f8/ha
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Hey, i just want to let you know that because of school, football, and a broken hand, i won't be posting a whole lot, and i won't post up to my previous quality until my hand is healed... sorry. i'll try to get on as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence and Return Thread   Absence and Return Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence and Return Thread
Page 1 of 1