Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Sakura's mask (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Sakura's mask (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Sakura's mask (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Sakura's mask (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Sakura's mask (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Sakura's mask (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Sakura's mask (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Sakura's mask (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Sakura's mask (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Sakura's mask (Approved) Vote_lcapSakura's mask (Approved) Voting_barSakura's mask (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Sakura's mask (Approved) Vote_lcapSakura's mask (Approved) Voting_barSakura's mask (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Sakura's mask (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Sakura's mask (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Sakura's mask (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

Sakura's mask (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Sakura's mask (Approved)   Sakura's mask (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Name: Yin-Yang

Hollow Mask Appearance: The mask is in the shape of a human skull, it covers her whole head opnly her hair comes out of it. Around the masks eyes is a yin mark(black) and a yang mark(white). Her eyes turn black and her right eye has a red pupil and her left has a white pupil. there is a yin yang symbol on the forehead, it remains balanced yet when Sakura loses grip on her hollows the one that takes control that coresponding color will take over the emblem.

(picture)
Spoiler:

Unique Ability: Sakura's speed gets greatly improved, and her basic physical strength.
she gains: Utsusemi (空蝉, Cicada, referencing their molting): It allows for a movement at great speed leaving an afterimage behind. The afterimage may even appear to have taken damage.

Unique Techinque: When wearing the mask she can fire of a distinct cero, it doesn't get fired of it remains in her hands. they can be used in two ways.
Name: слой Cero

1. Attack: It coats her hands and gives the destructive force of the cero in a single punch for both hands

2. Defense: It forms a circular shield when she opens her hand making a shield

The defense and attack versions can be used together yet the sword cannot

Time Activated: 5 Turns Duration, 5 Turns Cooldown

000-150: 4 Turns Duration, 5 Turns Cooldown

151-300: 5 Turns Duration, 4 Turns Cooldown

301-450: 6 Turns Duration, 4 Turns Cooldown

451-600: 6 Turns Duration, 3 Turns Cooldown

601-750: 7 Turns Duration, 3 Turns Cooldown

751-900: 7 Turns Duration, 2 Turns Cooldown

901+: 15 Turns Duration, 4 Turns Cooldown

Last edited by Sakura Romanov on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's mask (Approved)   Sakura's mask (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:19 pm

I edited the duration of your mask based on the template.
Combination and synergy.I like how your hollows can gain control of you,rather eccentric idea.

YOU HAVE MY FULL
DE...APPROVAL!
Back to top Go down
Sakura Romanov

Sakura Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's mask (Approved)   Sakura's mask (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:33 am

i has a question o.o i want to change and update the appearence f the mask a bit just from

Quote :
Her mask consists of two sides a black side and a white side, The black side represents the speed she gains and the white side the power. Around the masks eyes is a yin mark(black) for the white side and a yang mark(white) for the black side. The mask is in the shape of a human skull, it covers her whole head opnly her hair comes out of it. Her eyes turn black and her right eye has a red pupil and her left has a white pupil. there is a yin yang symbol on the forehead, it remains balanced yet when Sakura loses grip on her hollows the one that takes control that coresponding color will take over the emblem.

and change it to:

The mask is in the shape of a human skull, it covers her whole head opnly her hair comes out of it. Around the masks eyes is a yin mark(black) and a yang mark(white). Her eyes turn black and her right eye has a red pupil and her left has a white pupil. there is a yin yang symbol on the forehead, it remains balanced yet when Sakura loses grip on her hollows the one that takes control that coresponding color will take over the emblem.

and add this pic of it, that i made ^o^

Spoiler:

so its bascally removing abit and adding pic is that allowed? cause the rest (powers and stuff) stays the same, and i haven;t used the mask in actuall RP so there won;t be any conflicting rp information o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's mask (Approved)   Sakura's mask (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura's mask (Approved)
Page 1 of 1