Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Voting_barThe Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Voting_barThe Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The Captain's Meeting

Go down 
+7
Maki
Pkbaldy
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Stauracius Diogenes
Madame Rose
Zafaron Uriuc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:46 am

"You all may not like the idea that this information has been withheld from you all. However, when you consider the circumstances that the information was originally hidden, perhaps you would understand." He looked out at his fellow Captains, every single word calm and serious, trying to get them to understand why this had been a necessary step. "The process of hollowfication used to be a matter of serious study centuries ago. It was the general belief of the scientists that a Shinigami's power could be increased by breaking the barrier between Soul Reaper power and hollow power. However, despite countless years of study, they failed to ever get the results necessary and only piled up corpses of the failed test subjects. Finally, the study was closed and believed to be finished. It was made a illegal under punishment of death to experiment with hollowfication.

However, one person ignored the threat of punishment and continued his study. After several years this captain managed to perfect the method of breaking the barrier and used the process on himself. Upon discovery, he was captured and was sentenced to death. What followed was one of the darkest moments in all of the Seiretei's history." He looked over at Kuro and Roga, knowing that from their own personal knowledge they would understand what happened. "The Sotaicho at that time and the Captains had underestimated the power that being a Vizard brought to a person, especially one who was formally a Captain."

"By releasing his mask, he managed to generate enough power to destroy the execution stand. He then proceeded to lay waste to the Soul Society. He quickly killed four Captains that one by one tried to stop him from escaping the Seiretei using his new found power. He then was victorious in a three-on-one battle against some of the other Captains when they tried to ambush him in the Rukongai. It was only when the Sotaicho faced him in battle that he was finally forced to escape to the human world. However the loss of seven captains and the grave injuries of the Sotaicho almost allowed the hollows to take control of Soul Society. After a long battle the Shinigami did end up as the victors with help from some unknown allies, but the damage had still been terrible."

"One Vizard alone had been enough to almost take down all of Soul Society and his actions almost led the hollow race to reign supreme over all three worlds. Immediately after that battle, the remaining Captains prepared the remaining Shinigami for another battle against the Vizard. However, this is where the story becomes strange." He pulled out an old document from his pocket and presented it to the Captains. While the title at the top was extremely faded from age, most of it was empty except for a few lines that had been written recently. "This is the paper with all of the battles against Vizards since the attack of that former Captain. So far only one has been added, the recent battle between the Vizard and Captain Roga."

He let the information set in for a bit before he continued. "There have been no violent incidents with any Shinigami that has undergone hollowfication for over a millenia. While there have been reports of a few ex-Shinigami who have become Vizards, those are ancient and just led to the Vizards in question being exiled. For all we have known, the Vizards had disappeared from all three worlds."

"So the Sotaichos made a decision that was then reinforced by the Council of 46. All information about the Vizards and Hollowfication was to be destroyed except for a group of files that would be for the Sotaicho's eyes only. With the Vizards having seemingly vanished, they did not want the information to reach another Captain who might be willing to repeat the problems of the past. As long as the Vizards remained quiet or nonexistant, it would be unnecessary for anyone else to know. However if they did appear, only then was the Sotaicho authorized to release this information to the other captains. This has remained the state of affairs until now."

"I can only apologize that I had to give this information in this way. It wasn't out of malicious intent or a wish to hold it back. I was given orders and I followed them. I personally did not even believe that any of that race still existed, which is why I was horrified to find that they have not disappeared yet. This of course comes with the expectation that none of you are going to take this information and start your own experiments." As he said this he glared meaningfully at Kurokotsu. He knew he would still be bombarded with suggestions and questions later, but at least he would already let him know he wasn't going to agree to much.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:12 am

"They really must have someone with skills exceptionally good with barriers or kido within their ranks, to be able disappear like that without leaving any trace during all those years, if so it may be quite impossible to find or trace their location, unless they truly want to show theirselves or don't care about been noticed" He said as he crossed his arms and looked up taking a deep breath while closed his eyes thinking over, before he looked back toward the captains in front of him.

"What i just don't get is that if they stayed silent and hidden during so long, why they would reveal theirselves just like that. It doesn't make any sense at all"
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:48 pm

Despite his anger, Kurokotsu chuckled at the last statement by Zafaron that was aimed at him. "I believe that if this information was revealed to the Captain among all other important things once they have achieved the rank and been proven trustworthy, we could have thus prevented anything of that nature from happening again. A fight against the unknown is one of the hardest fights to win, after all, since information is power. At the very least now, I can begin analysis on the differences in their reiatsu to create objects to detect it."

"If we ever manage to catch one of these...Vizards, I believe, could I just examine him? If I could get one long enough to examine, I could find out, if only a bit, about what was done to them to give them that power. Also, I could examine the slight differences in their reishi more closely, so as to make objects which could detect it. As it stands now, all the sensory equipment of my Division treats these Vizards like they are Arrancars, since they only recognize the fusion of energy at a base level." Kurokotsu finished, hopeful that he could at least perform basic analysis on these specimens.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:08 pm

He looked over at Kurokotsu, deciding to deal with him first. "If you still have a problem with the information being withheld, you can try to talk to the dead Sotaichos of the past. Or perhaps you can bring it up with the Council of 46 who have repeatedly voted to continue the order to keep the information from the Captains. However I doubt they will say anything that I haven't already told you."

"However, I will authorize you to go through analysis of the traits of those that already have gone through hollowification. While the studying of how to start the process of becoming a Vizard shall remain taboo, it is always important to gain knowledge about their powers and abilities. That information could prove invaluable in dealing with these foes, if they actually are our foes."

He looked over at Captain Kurayami. "Which brings up the matter you mentioned. We are still unsure why this lone Vizard appeared before us. All we know is that he appeared when the hollows began their attack on Karakura town. He originally focused on fighting and killing several of the hollows. It was only when Captain Roga tried to investigate into his identity, and got into a big of a verbal argument with him," he didn't even take the time to look at Roga after saying this, he had already berated him about his conduct that day, "that the two of them engaged in battle. For all we know, he might not have originally planned to fight us. At this point we don't have enough information to truly know what the intentions of the Vizards are."

He waited to see if anyone else would ask questions before giving his decision about what he wanted the Captains to do to deal with the new threat.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 pm

Roga exhaled silently narrowing his eyes at the Sotaicho's remark. Even if it was the Sotaicho's word over his Roga knew that the immaturity, and utter disrespectful attitude of that Vizard was the cause of there battle. Which even now was on his mind. like a movie it played back, rewinding, and then restarting again. Endlessly throughout his routines. Not to mention the fact that with each pass Roga was watching, as seen by Mizuchi, and noticing his flaws. Remembering how his enemy moved, and the level of power his Vizard mask had given him compared to his own.

"Does Central 46 know the names of those that have been, or are rumored to have gone through this process?"
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:55 pm

"They probably do have the names of those that we know have undergone the process. I myself do not have a copy if they do have one, but you can probably request a copy. I do not know if they will actually approve your request but it couldn't hurt to try. Now that the information has been released to all of the Captains, they probably will stop hoarding any scraps of information like they have for all of these centuries" Zafaron looked out at the rest of the Captains. "Any other questions about the information we currently have about these vizards?"
Back to top Go down
Maki

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Maki didn't change his face throughout the entire conversation. He was taking it all in, processing the information. As strong as a captain. This is just crazy. He couldn't help but wonder why the Vizards attacked. Was it an indication that they were planning something bigger, or was it a careless mistake of one of them? Were they enemies, allies or neutral? He refrained from asking all those questions though, and instead asked another "The list that captain Roga requested for, would it have the names of all the hollowfied shinigami? Is it possible that they missed a few of them, because in such case, we have no idea how many Vizards there are out there? Just one of them has enough power to take down and kill a captain." He gave a quick, "no offence" look to Roga "So what if there are more of them out there? What then?"
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:53 pm

"Then we gotta be prepared, so no more mistakes like that again may happen again..." he said with a very low tone, probably just the ones beside him managed to hear his words. Before the shotaicho could answer the captain, he asked him another question along.

"But...what happened to Captain Kaiser? didn't he came back from the human world with you too?"
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Zafaron looked over at Captain Maki, signaling that he would answer his question first. "As I said earlier, I do not even know if such a list exists. And it would be difficult for the Council of 46 to have chronicled every single occurrence of a Vizard being created. While some Vizard creations have been large events that were just covered up by previous Sotaichos and the Council of 46, more of them were probably done furtively and disguised as a regular Shinigami disappearance or death. If there is more than the Council of 46 know, then there is little we can do about that."

"For now I think we should try to avoid dealing with the Vizards one way or another. We have enough issues preparing for the war with the Arrancar and the so-called Espada. If the Vizards do make enemies of us, we will just have to fight them as well. In that case I mirror Captain Roga's judgement. Use full power from the beginning and try to prevent them from being able to don their masks. However, if they do summon their masks, then remain on the defensive. From the small scraps of data we have, the Vizards can only keep their masks on for a brief amount of time. If you can hold out for their mask to run out, then their power will severely drop. It is during that time that you can either escape if necessary or counter-attack."

"However, also be careful if you are in a situation where you may be able to deal with them peacefully. Always remain vigilant and keep your guard up. Gaining of the hollow energies increases the powers of a Shinigami, but it also seems to change the person mentally. Their emotions become less in their own control and they are more prone to animalistic impulses, whether they be for fighting or for fleeing. Whether this information is still up to date is unknown but it is all that has been discovered over the years."

"As for Captain Kaiser, we are unsure what has happened to him. While his division returned from Karakura Town, he told them he wished to investigate something. He has not returned since. We do not know whether he is still investigating, is hiding somewhere in the city, or has been injured in battle. When you are at 100% Captain Roga, I would like you and a few of the members of your division to see if you can find where he has disappeared to." At this he turned and looked at Roga seriously. "And by 100%, I mean that you are truly at your highest level of power with all of your injuries healed. This does not mean that you just feel that you are at full power or feel that your current condition is suitable. If Captain Kaiser has been injured or defeated, then the enemy that did so is extremely powerful to be able to do that much damage to a Captain who does not hesitate on using his Bankai. Keep that in mind."

With that he closed his mind. He would accept more questions or finish up with his final orders for the other Captains.
Back to top Go down
Auron

Auron

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Auron looked around at the captains and broke the silence of the room.
"Shouldn't there be some kind of time when we should, maybe, talk with the vizards? Or make there presence known, so they can not just keep hiding? While saying this he stepped forward so all in the room could hear his words. Now taking a turned step in the direction of Zafaron, Auron waited for any reply from the captains.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:00 am

Sighing, Kurokotsu raised his hand sheepishly in response to Auron's questions. "I think two Captains should go to the real world and try to find the Vizards or their hideout to talk with them. Of these, I will volunteer myself and ask Captain Stauracius to join me. As the Captains of the Fourth and Twelfth Divisions, we seem the least likely to start a fight with them, while still being able to work very well together if they try to start a conflict. Also, we are most likely to find them with our skills, since I was there and recall the one Vizard's energy enough to at least try a Kakushitsuijaku, and Stauracius has excellent abilities in that field as well." He said, dropping his empty left hand back to his side.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:26 am

He stepped out of the vertical line of captains "I completely agree with this idea, we are perhaps the only Captains who could carry out such mission. I deem it necessary, however, to have at least another two captains as reinforcements, as we do not know the exact member of the Vizards. Don't you agree with me, captains?" he said as he took a quick look of every captain in the room. He stepped back to the vertical line, standing on his regular spot.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Kurokotsu slowly shook his head, agreeing with Diogenes. "We may need backups, but I suggest they stay close enough to reach us should a fight begin, but not so close they can be sensed. If the Vizards sense hidden Captains, they will assume we wish to slaughter them all. Also, I suggest only one other Captain, so as to not leave the Seireitei undefended during this expedition. Had he been here still, I'd have requested Captain Kaiser. But since he isn't, I'd personally like to request Kurayami, assuming Stauracius doesn't mind. His skills could be quite useful in this assignment." Kurokotsu explained, looking between Stauracius, Fukki, and Zafaron for approval or denial.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:06 pm

He let out a laugh as he heard his words "There is no need to request my approval Captain Kurokotsu, you already had it by the time I agreed with you. I have absolute confidence in Captain Kurayami's abilities which may be proved a valuable asset in the future. All that remains now..." he turned his aged face on the Captain Commander "is your approval, sire....but think carefully! For every action has its respective consequences." he expressed sophisticatedly, as if he had been in a similar situation before.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Roga sighed, and stepped forward once again. "Even so if we haven't noticed them till now then they must be hidden behind an extremely strong barrier, and even then the search would have to start in Karakura Town. What's to say they reside anywhere near there. That Vizard guy I fought said they didn't need our help, but made it clear that if we tried to get in there way they would not hesitate to attack." Closing his eyes, and lowering his head Captain Roga only exhaled deeply. "I personally disagree with this plan. From personal experience with this enemy." Turning to the Sotaicho Roga would wait for his dicision. As his ideas didn't matter. Or at least they didn't seem to.

What worried him most is the fact that even with Three Captain's they didn't have enough military force with them. Not in Kurokotsu, or Dio-sama. He didn't doubt any of their abilities, but what if the Vizard's were looking to seek revenge or some sort against them. They would be walking right into the lions den, and Ranryou feared they would be swallowed whole by and unknown enemy.
Back to top Go down
Auron

Auron

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Auron stepped out from the line to stand where everyone could hear his voice. Still taking in what was said in the last minute and hoping that everyone in the room only has good intentions. "Even if they are vizards, one would think they still might have the same thought process as a shinigami. Maybe if someone showed them that we are not an enemy to them, just maybe, things can workout between us." He then backed into the position he was standing at to begin with. I just wish these "vizards" don't cause bloodshed.....
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:24 am

Fukki joined the discussion taking a step forward "Thank you Captain Kurokotsu and Diogenes, but i agree with Captain Roga. Now may not be a good time, we should wait a little more to try something like that or they could end up thinking that we're hunting them, after what they've done." he said looking to Captain Roga and then turned to Captain Auron "I don't know if they take us as they're enemies or not, but they certainly made a grave mistake by attacking our forces like that" and walked back to his position.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Roga once again took the spot light. "And with Captain Kaiser. What if he was killed by a Vizard. Then what? War? If that's the case then this is truly a desperate situation. I Don't doubt Captain kaiser's abilities, as a fighter, and a Captain but these Vizard's are powerful. I think we should wait till after we come to find Captain Kaiser, or what may remain, and then work from there. That's why I'm requesting Captain Kurokotsu, Dio-Sama, and Captain Fukki, to accompany the 2nd Squad in this search."
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:41 am

Zafaron quietly looked from Captain to Captain as they each expressed their various opinions. They each had their own points but he would still need to give the final word on how to proceed. It was a tricky subject to be sure. They honestly knew very little about the intentions of the Vizards. Unlike the Espada who were quite clear in their wish to annihilate Soul Society, the Vizards had for years remained quiet. They could have been just keeping to themselves or actually been preparing to attack Soul Society as well. And even if they weren't, a couple of Captains appearing at their doorstep probably wouldn't be good for relations.

Then there was the one vizard they had fought Captain Roga. Was he a leader of the group, a regular member, or someone split off from the group? Were his goals and wishes similar to the rest of his race or was he a loner. Making a mistake in deciding how to deal with this could prove disastrous. This wasn't helped by the fact that their entire race was a group of people who had been banished from Soul Society in the first place.

However, having an unknown enemy around was probably the worst possible situation for the Soul Society at this moment. With the problem of the Espada already approaching war, they couldn't afford to have another opposing party floating around. At the very least it would be better to make sure that the Vizards would remain neutral in the conflict. So it would be necessary to at least try to contact them. However, Captain Roga's fears about sending two captain's into a dangerous area were still echoing in his mind. Suddenly an idea came to him and he clapped his hands together.

"Alright, this is how we shall proceed. Captain Kurokotsu and Captain Diogenes will try to make contact with these Vizards in Karakura Town. I know that it may be a dangerous position to be in, but it is necessary to at least ascertain if they will prove to be hindrance or enemy, especially due to the probability of clashes with the Espada in the future. However, I would like to request something from you Captain Kurokotsu." He looked at the 12th division captain. He was a pain in the butt most of the time with the random vanishing and the difficulty of getting information out of him, but for once he could use that to his advantage. "I would like you to make one of those cloaks that you use to mask your reishi and hide yourself from sight for Captain Diogenes."

"In case any attempt of making peace or at least conversing with them fails, I do not want you engaging them. Instead I want both of you to escape and return with whatever information you are able to gather. We will be able to decide how to deal with them from there. We can't honestly make a logical decision on how to proceed when there are so many unknown variables about their wishes and goals. The cloaks would just be assurance that you are able to get out of their safely. And that cloak of yours is one of the most effective ways of hiding that I have ever seen. I should know, since you keep using it when I try to get some information out of you." At these words a grimace appeared on his face. He had had to deal with the cloak a lot ever since Kurokotsu created it. He had finally just given up trying to find him when he disappeared. It wasn't worth the effort, and sometimes it was better to leave things as mysteries.

He then looked over at Captain Roga. "Meanwhile, I would like to keep my request for you to try to find the missing Captain Kaiser. However, I would also like to ask Captain Kurayami to join you in your search. He will be effective in case you meet any enemies during your search. However, if you are forced into combat and you believe that you are in danger or outmatched, make sure to have escape be your priority. A dead Captain is the last thing we need regardless.

The rest of the Captains will remain in the Soul Society unless there is anyone else that wishes to join Captain Roga and Captain Kurayami in their search. I want you all to continue your training of the members of your divisions. We need to strengthen the Gotei 13 as much as possible to prepare for any future battles that we may be a part of. I would also request that you pass this on to any of the other Captains who did not make it to the meeting. Are there any questions or complaints?"
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:27 am

Fukki just continuously nodded, as he heard Zafaron words and waited the end of that meeting while he took a look over all the other Captains, the only one who probably was much more impatient for it than him was Captain Kurokotsu. Preparations had to be made, as he and Captain Roga would go to the human world search for Captain Kaiser whereabouts. The ghost Captain just vanished...its a funny thing in the end

"Nothing more to ask Shotaicho Zafaron" He answered back as Zafaron finished his speak.
Back to top Go down
Auron

Auron

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Auron could only agree with Zafaron's words, but still as always he couldn't shake the bad feeling he had. He still had full trust in Captain Kurokotsu and Captain Diogenes powers. But the feeling he had pulsed through his body. I can only hope they return fine and with some clue as to what the vizards plans are.

He looked around at the captains and then back at Zafaron with a nod of agreement with him.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:26 pm

"So, I need to make another cloak and outfit it to respond to and nullify Stauracius' reiatsu, hm...Should I leave it to my Division which would take a week, or do it myself in two days, Sotaicho Zafaron? I don't know if you want this mission done right away, or if you would rather wait a bit on it, so I ask you..." Kurokotsu said staring at Zafaron, smirking at the idea of the other man actually asking him to make one of the cloaks that made Kurokotsu so hard to find at any given time.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:21 am

"I would prefer that you work on it yourself. The more days that pass the higher chance that either the Vizards or the Espada will attack. We need to get this situation under control as quickly as possible. Normally haste is not a good path to take, but this fiasco will become more precarious the longer we let it continue. So if you will, I would prefer the quicker option."

He looked out at the rest of the captains. "This meeting is now adjourned. If you have any other questions you may either speak to me later or request an audience with the Council of 46. I would prefer that everybody completes their tasks as soon as possible. And once again, those that have not been given specific instructions should focus on preparing and training their divisions as much as possible. We need as much military strength as we can get."

"Also, speak if you see them, speak to the other captains who did manage to make it to the meeting. Brief them on the basics of the Vizards and then tell them that I would like to speak to them just in case they have any concerns of their own." At that he stood quietly, waiting for the other Captains to leave first.
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:36 am

"Then I shall take my leave...may the Spirit King preserve us!" he said, heading toward the exit of the room, with a swift pace. He stared off the distance as soon as he reached the exit "I wonder what the future holds...but I am already prepared for what is to come!" he muttered to himself, "I will not allow the actions of those monsters be forgotten so easily!" he convinced himself "If there is no justice, then I WILL BECOME!" he raised the tone of his voice.

And with that indignant speech, he vanished from the 1st division's quarters.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:31 pm

"And I should go too, i need to organize somethings before going" He said looking to Zafaron before turning around and walk his way out of the room, making a little pause in front of Captain Roga while he said to him "I won't take long, but even so please take your time Captain Roga and rest while that." and continued his way out from the 1st Division Headquarters. Espadas we're a great problem already and now these guys show up like this...Things can get really serious soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Captain's Meeting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next