Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Vote_lcapReally? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Voting_barReally? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Vote_lcapReally? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Voting_barReally? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akutore Ginkiba

Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved)   Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:57 pm

“Just come with me, and I don’t have to knock you out.”
It’s amazing how such a simple phrase can make a situation go from a nice walk in the deserted valley to pulling out weapons and cursing people out. It had come from a strange man in a white coat, a Shinigami she guessed. She had no clue how he found her, or how the hell he even knew what she was, but somehow he knew, and he wanted to take her somewhere.

“No way, pervert. Go get your hookers back in town, this gal ain’t for sale.” Akutore said quickly, managing to balance out comedy with the fact that she already had a bright red arrow pointed at his face. As she focused on his right eyeball, she heard him speak once more. “Oh, no, you misunderstood me. I don’t like your kind that way. I just wish to tie you down to a slab-“ “Excuse me?...” She interrupted, not believing her ears, “-and dissect you. Not molest you, not leave you alone with my staff, just dissect you. I’ve been performing a few experiments, and my latest one revolves around superhumans such as yourself, and how they gain those powers.

“Really, now? So you’re not just a pervert, you’re a freak too? Of course, I win the jackpot on creepiness the one time I go out without my gadgets…” She said with a sigh as she watched for a response from the man. “Oh, it’s not like your little ‘gadgets’ could do anything, little girl. My inventions far surpass your little trinkets, and I would take pleasure in making you writhe in pain.” The girl shook once more as she heard those words.

The ground shifted beneath her feet as she let the arrow dissipate and loosened her grip on the bow. “So you say you’re not a pervert, and then come out with that line about making me writhe? You certainly sound like a sicko. Are you sure you’re even slightly normal, Mister Creep?” Akutore said with a chuckle, wiping the sweat from her face.

He laughed, the long sweeping arm motion making the whole gesture seem even more theatrical. “Oh, you misunderstood me again, princess. I don’t derive pleasure from pain, or anything of the sort. But, I do enjoy knowing I’ve completed my research, and that much won’t be done until I examine you.” The cloaked figure explained with a hollow-sounding chuckle.

“Princess? Research? You sound like the poster child for kids who grow up smoking pot. You can’t be sane, nobody is that screwed up naturally. At least, nobody who doesn’t have a bed with their nametag in some asylum.” Akutore said plainly to the man, the look of poorly masked pity making her mock sympathy even more apparent.

“Well, since you think I’m psychotic, you wouldn’t mind if I skipped off right now and talked about butterfly and sunshine, would you?” He asked with a grin, already starting to turn around. “Oh, not at all Mister Loony. I look forward to seeing you again and taking that smirk off your face, though.” The black-clad lady said to the figure, just before he disappeared into the dusty, unforgiving desert.

“Yup, just another day in paradise…”
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved)   Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:06 am

A good sample, what with you showing that Akutore's independent and got sass.

Hehe, the ending reminded me of Phil Collins. "Just another day, for you and me, in Paradise"

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Really? They Let These People Become Captains?...*A Roleplay Sample by Acky* (Approved)
Page 1 of 1