Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Vote_lcapTuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Voting_barTuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Vote_lcapTuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Voting_barTuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved)   Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:58 pm

There he was like always, wandering around Karakura Town on his way back to the sanctuary, when he felt a huge spirit pressure appear which seemed to come from a park just some streets away of him, he couldn't go away without knowing what was happening right there, running there as fast he could.
As he reached it a great anger started to flow through him as he saw all those dead bodies and human souls been eaten by those hollows, while some who we're scaried tried to run away from that bloody place. He couldn't understand where all the shinigamis we're while that was happening, without hesitation wielding his zampakuto and going straight to the middle of the place as he slashed down the hollows who we're on his way.

But it was as if the hollows weren't decreasing at all, on the contrary, slowly it seemed that their number had increased and continued to increase more and more. Even if he had managed to protect the remainders humans who we're alive, there was still plenty souls been devoured everywhere around him. So he called out "Resist to counter back, Zihna" as his zampakuto had just finished transforming itself into a quarterstaff, two long sharp vines grew out from the ground slashing against all the hollows around, while he tried to locate exactly from where all those hollows we're coming as he stood right in the middle of the vines holding his zampakuto against the ground and realizing the fear of the confused souls next to him. "Don't worry, they aren't gonna get you, i won't allow it, just try to hide yourselves and wait until some guys in black with swords appear, okay" he said that with a smile over his face which fastly disappeared just before he start to run to a deep part of the park while he knocked down and killed the hollows in his way.

After he reached it he couldn't believe what he saw, he just couldn't stand that there was a person dressed all in white talking, ordering those hollows to attack the nearby humans around there. "Who are you, a shinigami?" he asked turning around as he felt strange reiatsu start to grow and wave near there. "How dare you disrespect me, i'm talking to you answer me, i'm Trébol the ninth privaron espad..." he got interruped as a great sandstorm started to take place around him. "You little worm, hiding and running away aren't ya, this won't sav..." then a voice from inside all that sand answered coming from everywhere around him "Sorry but i wouldn't run away like that and let such a disgusting being like you alive" as a shadow slowly appeared right infront of Trebol, surrounded by four long vines and seeming to wear a hollow mask. The next second a dust of sand and blood started to take part, ending as a great cero come out from the ground. After the sandstorm ceased there was only Tuwa, sighing while seating in the middle of a crater slowly standing up as he realized a great number of shinigamis approach him. "Well time to go, Bakudo 26 Kyokko" as he started to run back to the sanctuary hiding away his reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
http://dividedarms.darkbb.com/
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved)   Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:59 am

You totally raped the privaron, four long vines, sandstorm and cero!

Apart from a few grammaer mistakes and errors,this looks quite good and approvable.

APPROVED

I would recommend though making a bigger prologue next time.
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved)   Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:43 am

i'll try next time (if it happen to have a next time), i've just needed to unleash some rage over someone.
Back to top Go down
http://dividedarms.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved)   Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuwa Cheveyo (Approved)
Page 1 of 1