Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Vote_lcapFuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Voting_barFuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Vote_lcapFuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Voting_barFuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Name: Cuerpo (Spanish for “Body”)

Appearance: Natsus Cuerpo is somewhat unique in that there is only a slight physical change. His iris will glow with a faint blue light, this is because his blood will be mixed with his Reiatsu, giving it a strong blue glow. This also serves as to confuse those he fights, since it is so hard to notice, catching most fighters off guard.

Ability: The Reiatsu pumping through his body will increase his strength, speed and stamina, effectively making him a powerful fighter. It also grants him much better focus, and better reaction time. On top of that, he is able to make his Reiatsu to flow more towards certain parts of his body to perform higher jumps, run faster and hit harder. He is even able to force Reiatsu out from his hands to encase any weapon he may hold, allowing it to cut spiritual beings. The air around him will also become warm and heavy for people with lower Reiatsu levels, though stronger enemies will not be effected as much (their Reiatsus pressure will clash with Natsus Reiatsu that effects the air), making it harder to breathe.

Techniques:

Dominio (Spanish for “Power”)
Natsu will make his Reiatsu flow in a way that manipulates his muscles, making his body much harder and increasing his strength. He is able to reduce damage from any physical attack, and attack with great power. (Charge: 0 posts, 1 if any other ability has just been used. Duration: Up to 4 posts. Cooldown: 4 posts after being turned off)

Velocidad (Spanish for “Speed”)
Focusing his Reiatsu to his legs,feet and eyes, Natsu gains incredible speed along with the focus needed to navigate at that high velocity, and allowing him to react to most attacks. While the speed DOES also effectively grant his attacks impact, the attacks are far from as strong as when he uses Dominio. (Charge: 0 posts, 1 if any other ability has just been used. Duration: Up to 4 posts. Cooldown: 4 posts after being turned off)

Ultimate Technique: Segador (Spanish for “Reaper”)
Combining Dominio and Velocidad, this is Natsus final technique. As for the name, Natsu says that “Power and Speed together gives birth to a Reaper on the battlefield” – a fitting name as he only uses this when he truly intends to hurt his enemy, or is fighting an enemy of the highest class. He is able to deliver blows that, aside from the added strength of Dominio also carries the impact granted by Velocidad. However, as he rarely uses it and those who he has used it on are rarely able to speak of it, most will be caught off guard by this. (Charge: 1 post, both Dominio and Velocidad must not be on cooldown. Duration: 3 posts. Can only be used once per battle, 2 times per day)

Yeah, I’m not sure about the restrictions of the techniques, and even though I want to add a comparison in power to the other races, like compare the speed to Captains/Lieutenants Shunpo or such, but I want to keep it balanced. Help would be greatly appreciated Smile

Last edited by Fuuga Natsu on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 am

Well to be honest, I like these abilities. But I don't like the fact that you can see anything with slow-motion after your ability is activated. If you have played Prince of Persia, then I will say this; Could you imagine the Prince having the ability that slows time permanently? Anyway, what I am asking you to do is pretty obvious ^^.

Any of the staff members can override my authority, since I may not be online to check it again soon.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:39 am

Stauracius Diogenes wrote:
Well to be honest, I like these abilities. But I don\'t like the fact that you can see anything with slow-motion after your ability is activated. If you have played Prince of Persia, then I will say this; Could you imagine the Prince having the ability that slows time permanently? Anyway, what I am asking you to do is pretty obvious ^^.

Any of the staff members can override my authority, since I may not be online to check it again soon.

I might've translated somewhat wrong, what I mean is that he sees things slower than normal, I just don't know how slow would be imbalanced, so I just wrote slow-motion for now untill I have an idea of how great the difference should be - should it be mere fractions of a second or more.

Also, if whoever he is fighting is very fast, like someone who focuses on Shunpo (or similar) mostly, the slow down wouldn't matter all that much. That's what I figured anyway.

Last edited by Fuuga Natsu on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:43 am

Well, this is an interesting topic. Obviously, even superhumans would be hard put to fight the elites of other races, simply because of lack of fighting experience and the limitations of their physical bodies. Personally, I don't really have a problem with the whole "slow things down a little" concept, as long as it is not OP and not overused.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:23 am

I'd still like to have a comparison to the speed/strength of other races and ranks, mostly as a reminder to myself. Also, are the restrictions OK or do they need to be tweaked a bit?
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:15 pm

I think the slowing thing is more of a hindrance, in a way. Remember how Mayuri's Superhuman Drug works? He takes the seeming slowing of time from an intense fight and extends it beyond that time. You're doing the same thing, and do you want to end up like Szayel? Seeing time slowed down would either also slow down your body a bit, or just make it harder to tell how things are actually moving.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Mayuri's Superhuman Drug takes it to an extreme, faaaaaaar beyond what I intend for Natsu.
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Fuuga's ability doesn't have to be a slow-down of time either. Maybe it can just dcrease the amount of time that Fuuga needs to react to an attack or something. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 pm

True, I'll think about that... but then again, increased speed does effectively mean reaction time gets sped up too.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:29 pm

I am going with Levi on this one. I don't think seeing everything slowed down is really that useful unless your body also moved really fast. Better just to say that your focus and reactions increase. And altogether seems like a good Superhuman. Just basic augmentation of physical abilities. Nothing fancy which sounds good to me.

Just tweak that and I will approve it.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Okay, edited it. Though I'm still somewhat curious as to how fast/strong it's allowed to be for a Superhuman, again this is more as a reminder to myself so I don't accidently think "I'm fast/strong enough for this" when I'm not ^^'
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:33 pm

If it's OK, I am going to bring this topic to a close.

Fuuga, I will be more than happy to clarify for you (since I too am a superhuman^^) and we can continue this discussion via PM.

(I am simply doing this because I think too many posts in a creation topic is not healthy Razz )
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:42 pm

There is nothing unhealthy about too many posts in a creation topic. Silly Levi.

Anyways I approve of the changes.

APPROVED

Time for Roleplay Sample in Character Ranks section.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuuga, Natsus Ability (Approved)
Page 1 of 1