Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Vote_lcapFuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Voting_barFuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Vote_lcapFuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Voting_barFuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga Natsu

Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Natsu woke up by the sound of his alarmclock. Four AM already, huh? Guess it's time for the morning excercises... he thought to himself before getting up and dressed. He wondered who would show up at the barber today while putting on his shoes, stepping out his front door and going for his regular one hour run.

When he started running, he began thinking again, losing focus. Why do Hollows crave souls anyway? After all, they are humans who died but for some reason didn't have a Shinigami visiting them... of course there ARE those who are bound to their old works, people who died with regrets about something they didn't achieve in life, but there are so many Hollows. Animal souls... do animals have regrets? Do they need be sent to the afterworld by a Shinigami as well? That would explain the numbers, but they must eat souls as well... are most hollows we see today really that old?. As he kept thinking more and more about it, he didn't realize untill he nearly walked into his own front door that he was back again. He quickly checked his watch to make sure he wasn't behind schedule. Five AM. Good, I guess my body keeps track of time when my mind doesn't he thought while letting out a small sigh of relief. Next up is two hours of hojo undo...

After training was over he then proceeded to grab a healthy breakfast consisting of white bread with chocolate spread and a glass of sweet orange juice. Okay, so it wasn't exactly healthy, but he needed the sugar to get some energy back after the training. While eating he went through his mental checklist of excercises to make sure he did everything Let's see, one hour running, half an hour hitting the striking board, half an hour of gripping jars, half an hour of training with the iron clogs on and half an hour of training with the weighted levers... yep, that's everything. After finishing breakfast it was finaly time to go to work.

"Good morning Sensei!" he said with great enthusiasm as always. "I already told you, you don't have to call me that anymore. You've already surpassed me a long time ago, so just say James" the man said with a smile. It was true that Natsu had grown stronger than him, but Natsu plainly answered "Sensei's the one who taught me how to become strong enough to hold my own. That's why I still call you Sensei" and smiled. It was the same greeting as every morning, but Natsu never grew tired of it. "Anyway, it's almost time to open the shop, we have an early customer today. Or should I say, YOU have an early customer said James. "He should be here in a few minutes in fact". And sure enough, less than 10 minutes later he was there. Natsu quickly prepared a chair saying"Please sit down, sir, I'll be with you in a minute". The man sat down as Natsu turned on his MP3 player, closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath to get into his usual rythm.

As he began cutting the clients hair, the client started a conversation with him, talking with a dry voice "So, mister Fuuga, I suppose you're already aware of the rumors? That the man who did in the politician was him?. "I've heard them, yes..." he replied with a heavy sigh. "And they are certain he's linked to a line of other hits as well, aren't they?" he asked the client, who answered with a simple nod. "Well, that takes care of one subject. On another note, any chance for an appearance in the Arena again? There are plenty of challengers still. You're still the one with the the most wins and the least losses after all" the man asked. "As I've already said so many times before, I won't be fighting again down there anytime soon. Pestering me won't make me change my decision" Natsu said with another sigh. Are they still going on about that? Well, I guess it's a good thing that they're not asking Sensei anymore. I remember when he quit, people would ask for fights with him for several months after he said he wouldn't return to that place... he thought. "Well, you're done sir" he said and grabbed the small mirror. "How is it?" he asked with his usual gentle smile as he let the client view the haircut. "It's a good job as always, mister Fuuga. But please, do think about the offer. There's still plenty of money to make in the Arena. If you change your mind, you know where to find us" the client said before he got out of the chair and left the shop. After he'd left, Natsu let out another long sigh. "So, another challenge, eh?" asked James with a somewhat sad smile. "You're as popular as ever, eh Natsu-chan?". Natsu swept away the hair and got ready for the next customer to show up. While sweeping, unlike usually he only had one thing on his mind Thomas Hopper... guess I have to have a conversation with you, huh? I knew I didn't like his eyes

Last edited by Fuuga Natsu on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Very good! Fuuga's got some nice character traits, and it will be very intriguing to see how he interacts with Thomas Hopper and the other superhumans as time goes on.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:10 am

Everything looks to be in its place. Not a fan of colored text but that won't be a problem most of the time since usually you are only controlling your one character.

APPROVED

You are now completely sworn in as the third Superhuman Overseer.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved)   Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuuga, Natsu - Role Playing sample (Approved)
Page 1 of 1