Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Vote_lcapFight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Voting_barFight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Vote_lcapFight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Voting_barFight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Empty
PostSubject: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:58 am

Pereza slowly opened his eyes, grumbling as he stretched his limbs. He was wondering where he was when he sensed the two large reiatsus close to him. With reluctance, he lifted his head to see a shinigami Captain and a Quincy. Great, he thought. And since they both hate hollows, they'll probably team up against me. What a pain... Pereza at least got into a sitting position, putting his hand on his zanpakuto and staring at the two enemies with slightly glazed yet serious eyes, waiting for one or both of them to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Standing with quite the heroic stare in his eyes Ranryou Roga only eyed the large Arrancer taking in each, and ever detail trying to find a weakness. "He's Fat. So he's slow, his brute strength could be a problem, I'm sure of that. i wonder how long it will take to break through that frame. Seems it could be a problem as well." Standing a few steps forward Ranryou drew hyis blade, and let it hang loosely from his hand, the tip dragging across the ground as he walked. "If your going to help Quicy then do it from back there, I don't need you in my way," Charging forward Ranryou began a very slow dash, his legs still move with great speed, every three steps or so he would zig-zag across, and back, gaining closerwith each Zag.
Back to top Go down
Motaro Shisoku

Motaro Shisoku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:54 am

Motaro simply shrugged as he saw the Shinigami run to fight the Hollow. He was in no rush to fight at this moment. He doubted his attacks besides his final move would do much damage to the Espada, and if the Shinigami was going to focus on him, then he might as well let them hurt each other.

Luckily it seemed he was matched well. The Shinigami seemed to rely on speed and his sabotaging shot could probably at least do some damage allowing even greater injuries with Sky's Wrath. He might actually be able to do better than he had expected.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:40 am

Pereza sighed again as the shinigami sped toward him. Great, this one is faster than even some of the other captains. Just my luck. Pereza glanced at the Quincy, who was just standing there. He doesn't seem to want to fight. Well, at least they're not teaming up against me yet.

Pereza turned his attention back to the captain who was charging him. Pereza opened his mouth to yawn, and a bright light appeared before a cero exploded out of his mouth and shot straight at the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:46 pm

"Holy shit...."

Jumping to the side Ranryou watched the Cero blast right past, the sheer power of it leaving a slightly burn on his left shoulder. Using his left hand the Captain would place it on the ground, and use it to roll, stepping back to his feet, and preforming several flash steps appearing both behind, and in front of the Espada each copy of Ranryou seemingly running in a different direction then the other.

"I'll have to see just what he can do before i attack. I can't make any mistakes."
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:50 am

Even an unexpected cero didn't give him much trouble. *sigh* . Pereza continued to sit as the shinigami flash-stepped all around him, creating multiple copies of himself. Definitely can't hit him with a specific attack, so let's try this... Pereza lifted his spear up and slammed the mace part into the ground, causing the ground around him to split apart and hopefully cause the captain to loose his footing.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:18 am

As the mace hit the ground, and thr ground suddenly burst into choas Ranryou would leap forward onto his left hand, his zanpkuto being shealthed in that same instant, and followed by a push into the air using his left hand as a base. As he became airborne Roga looked down at the Espadaif he stayed out of his range then he could win this fight, close range fighting with this guy wasn't a good idea. unless Mizuchi got serious.

"It that really the power of an Espada. I'm not impressed."
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:51 am

So the shinigami is keeping his distance. Big mistake. Pereza kind of liked it when is opponent assumed that he had no range whatsoever. It meant that he could crush them with his powers.

Pereza held out his large spear and let go of it. But instead of falling to the ground, it hovered in the air. "Keeping your distance won't make you any safer, soul reaper." Almost immediately, the spear shot towards Ranryou, the 500-lb weapon spinning at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:54 am

"No effing way...."

Still in the air Roga only watched the large Espada let go of his blade. The moment before it left his hand Ranryou's alert level sky rocket to paranoid. He wasn't sure if it was releasing itself powers or what the hell was going on, but still ranryou drew Mizuchi. Less then a half second after the spear was released from the Espada's grasp it hovered, and shot forward like a bullet. Ranryou almost instantly made a run for it, but it's speed was overly amazing. SO using a well placed Shunpo Roga was able to dodge the blade. Reappearing into existence now closer to the fat man, but also a safe distance away. However,

His left arm lay in a bloody mess. Tho able to dodge he wasn't expecting such a move, and therefore wasn't fully prepared. His left arm paid the price but still, Roga was able to flex his arm muscles, and had at least 70% of it's overall force still untouched.

"Sever the Current, Mizuchi!"

Calling forth his blade the wind would suddenly shift direction as to where he flowed from behind Roga, and into the face of the Espada. Within this wind A small amount began to swirl, and compress, and slowly taking shape.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:42 am

Pereza was slightly surprised that the captain had managed to evade his attack. Usually, his first attack with his zanpakuto was the only attack needed to finish the fight. This is going to be troublesome. With his mind, Pereza directed the spear, now spinning behind and from the captain, into a tight U-turn and sent it spinning vertically towards the shinigami's back, aiming to split him in two.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Not forgetting about the spear Ranryou only looked in all directing before noticing it u turn, and head right for him. Taking Mizuchi, and rotating his arm in the opposite direction the spear was spinning at. With the tip of his blade pointed towards the tip of the spea Ranryou was able to create a type of counter spin with the wind itself. Extending into the air above him, and into the path this Espada's weapon flew. As the spear came into contact with the wind tunnel, of sorts, it would begin to stop it's rotaiton, a few seconds later, and Ranryou would side step letting it fall aimlessly to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Motaro Shisoku

Motaro Shisoku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:02 am

A small grimace appeared on Motaro's face as he watched the fight. He hadn't originally intended to do anything until both enemies were injured sufficiently or turned their attention on him. However, the Espada's power sufficiently worried him enough to finally decide to step in. He wasn't exactly sure what the power was, but he assumed it was something to do with mind control. Either that or he had the power to control the spear like a puppet. Telekinesis was his best bet though.

And if it was telekinesis, it would be necessary to get rid of the enemy as quickly as possible. Telekinesis would make up for the slow speed that the Espada seemed to move at, and could mess with his ranged attacks a lot. He was less worried about the Shinigami despite the apparent wind usage. When he did have to face him, he had a plan to use.

Rather than using a specific attack, he instead decided to just spam some arrows at the Espada to distract him a little and see what other attacks Pereza could use and what would be the best course of action for Motaro.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Pereza watched as the captain released his shikai. Hmm, wind, huh? Irritating, but not that big a problem. But before he could continue his train of thought, a volley of arrows came out of nowhere and took him by surprise, smashing into his shoulder and the side of his head. Though the damage these arrows caused were miniscule at best, Pereza was none too pleased about the sneak attack. He glanced at the Quincy who had shot the arrows with a cold stare. So he's just going to stand there and fight the last man standing? He'll also have the advantage because he'd have seen our moves. Clever...

With a flicker of his eye, Pereza's spear shook slightly on the ground before shooting at the Quincy, aiming straight for Motaro's chest. Pereza knew that it would be tiring to fight two enemies at the same time, but he figured that it would be better than fighting a fresh enemy after another battle.
Back to top Go down
Motaro Shisoku

Motaro Shisoku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:00 pm

By the time Pereza had started to effect his spear, Motaro was already prepared to move. He had expected that Pereza would try to spear him like he had hit Roga, but this time he was prepared. Despite its speed, he was able to use a quick flash step to avoid the fast moving projectile.

As he stopped for a moment, he fired several more arrows, trying to aim them at the hollow's face. While they still wouldn't do much damage, he hoped they would at least distract the hollow for a bit. It didn't matter how powerful you were, when an arrow was flying at your face it was extremely difficult not to flinch or lose concentration for a minute. And if he was right about the espada being telekinetic, that would give him a few brief seconds where he wouldn't be able to use his power properly.

However, he still kept his guard up, just in case Pereza would try to attack him from behind with the spear. He wasn't interested in getting a large hole where his stomach was. Hopefully having the spear far away would also give the shinigami a good opportunity to attack again.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:59 am

Pereza grunted at the quick Quincy. This doesn't give me a lot of options. Now aware of Motaro's whereabouts, Pereza was prepared for another volley of arrows. He coated his right hand with reishi and backhanded two of the arrows and used a bala on the remaining ones. Pereza didn't like where this was going and he didn't want either one of his opponents to think of any strategies to use against him.

*sigh*

Pereza brought his spear back. "I'm going to end this so that I can get back to my nap." Pereza knelt on all fours, and his spear levitated until the mace part was balanced on his back. He looked up, his cold eyes showing that he was in no mood to fool around.

"Emerge, Tortuga Diamante." The spear slowly melted, covering Pereza's back and torso. Suddenly, all the spiritual energy in the zanpakuto was released, and covered Pereza in a golden column of reiatsu. When it vanished, he was standing in his Resurrected Form.

"Come. I'll crush you right where you're standing."
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:54 am

Standing in the middle of the open air Ranryou only watched as the Espada released what could only be discripbed as a massive amount of reaitsu. Then with the calling of his zanpakuto Ranryou felt a chill run down his spine. His senses rising, and peaking before he could take a stance, leaning more to the defensive, and hold Mizuchi at the ready.

"Get yourself ready for a surprise Mizuchi. I need you."
Back to top Go down
Motaro Shisoku

Motaro Shisoku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:38 am

"Well then. Fuck." Motaro calmly muttered as he watched the hollow turn more monstrous. It was originally supposed to be a free for all battle but he could tell that there was no way he could beat the hollow on his own. His defenses and telekinetic powers were an extremely dangerous combination.

He looked over at the Shinigami that was also getting ready to engage. "I guess I will be working with you after all." Turning back to Pereza he pulled back his bow concentrating his power before shooting several volleys of arrows at the creature's arm. However, mixed in with the group of arrows were two unusual ones. Hopefully if they made contact they would be able to mess with Pereza's hierro and allow Roga to do more damage. Motaro had never actually tried something like this before, usually using sabotaging shot on barriers or reishi projectiles, but he figured that it would be just as effective when used against a reishi skin instead.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:52 am

Pereza sighed deeply as he slowly levitated up into the air. This Resurrection is such a pain. Damn these guys. Pereza saw himself proved correct as his two opponents faced him. "Even if you do join together, that does not improve your chances by much." As Motaro's arrows flew toward him, Pereza could sense that two of the arrows had different energies then the others. Oh? Pereza turned his hand upward and lifted it up, sending a wall of telekinetic energy that sent the arrows flying upward and away from him. He then pointed two fingers at the two arrows he had noticed earlier and with a flick of his fingers sent them flying towards the shinigami captain. "I wonder what these arrows can do," he wondered, curious about their purpose.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:00 am

Even thought he didn't expect Quincy skills to work against this guy Ranryou's eyes still widened in shock as the Espada simply discarded them away, and even redirecting them at him. So without much thought Ranryou would a single flash step to dip under them, landing beside the Quincy for a second, and watching the Espada.

"So he can reject almost anything we throw at him with his powers. What do you think something that deals with Force Fields, or some sort of Telekinetic power?"

Hopefully this Quincy would give him good insight. he would be best at breaking down, and narrowing the level of reaitsu this guy was using. So he should have noticed what it was some time ago.
Back to top Go down
Motaro Shisoku

Motaro Shisoku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:51 pm

"Telekinesis for sure." Motaro said looking at the Shinigami. "The way he moves and responds pretty much crosses out any other way of attacking. And with strong defense as well. Not a very good combination for me. He seems to be able to reject and control most objects if he concentrates on them. He doesn't even need to move that much to do so. And somehow he figured out that those were special arrows. I didn't conceal it very well since I felt like he probably wouldn't be able to sense it. I won't make that mistake again."

"For now the best advice I can give is to try to distract him as much as possible and break through his defenses with whatever you can. While he is more powerful now, his offensive maneuvers probably decreased since he lost his weapons. But be careful, his abilities might have a few new tricks to them." As he said this he bent down and began picking up several rocks of different shapes and sizes. Placing them in his pockets he faced Pereza.

He pulled his bow back again and summoned several arrows. Working with the speed of someone who had done this hundreds of times, he quickly attached the rocks to different arrows before firing them. The arrows, now burdened with different weights each flew at the Espada at different speeds, angles, and power. However, one arrow he placed a small metal tube on instead of a rock. Firing it with the rest of the arrows he hoped that it wouldn't be noticed as slightly different then the others.

"If he tries to push them back, can you use your wind to knock them back on course? I have a bit of a surprise for him if you do." He asked the wind using Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:50 am

Pereza narrowed his eyes as his opponents met. As they continuted talking, he yawned widely and picked at the hard knobs of his shell. In fact, he was considering taking a nap until his eyes caught the movement of the Quincy drawing his bow with more arrows. "So, you're finally going to do something?" I can't notice anything odd about these arrows, but this Quincy has proven to be a sneaky one. Pereza extended both of his arms and clenched his hands, his telekinesis digging into the ground. He lifted his arms, and two slabs of earth and rock rose from the ground. Pereza then clapped his hands together, hopping that the two slabs would slam into the sides of the arrows and take them out of commission.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:43 pm

"Then we agree."

Dashing forward after the arrows Ranryou used several Zig-Zagging Shunpo's to stay out of the Esada's point of view. All while getting closer, and closer. Then as the slabs of earth Rose Ranryou would used a Shunpo to gain the high ground. Flipping mid-air so his body pointed erectly upward. Then swinging is blade from behind the arrows down to the Espada the wind itself would boost the arrows. Giving them unimaginable speed. Letting over half of them pass by the slabs while only one got destroyed. Ranryou would land on the ground behind the Espada hopeing he didn't notice. Not till this moment here.

"Bankai..."

Suddenly an extremely heavy gust of wind would blow across the area. The very ground behind the Espada breaking into large chucks of itself as severing winds seemed to thrash outward from the Captain. The force to strong one could easy start sliding back from the wind's sheer force, and speed.

Ranryou choose now to call bankai to get the Espada's attention. hopefully taking it away from the arrows. So as the wind covered the Captain, and taking him from the view of the other's Ranryou would slammed his blade down to the hilt with his bare hand. Taking the hilt, and running it across his arm. The hilt replacing his arm slowly with a new metal. That as strong as his blade yet strong. The metal would also cover his legs, and feet, and his other arm. Till finally the Captain wore a pair of matching gauntlets, with matching boots.

Quite fashionable if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:43 am

Pereza snarled in annoyance as the captain's wind sped up the arrows and out of the path of his rocks. He threw the remnants of the rocks at the Quincy, hoping to catch him off guard. He then turned his attention to the arrows in front of him. It was then that he noticed the Bankai release behind him, and he smiled as he thought of an idea. Pereza waited until the arrows were just about to hit him before he shoved his hands toward the ground, pushing himself up into the air and hoping that he left a clear path for the arrows to head straight for the shinigami. Let's see how he reacts to that.
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:07 pm

"Mizuchi Katawari HYNOMINJAKU!!!!!"

turning around the captain would jab his fists forward. Erupting from his hands a large blast of wind would simply blow the arrow away. Reducing them to nothing. Then without missing a beat the Captain was gone.

From behind the Espada a hand would take grasp on his shell. The 2nd Division Captain having used his Soundless Shunpo to try, and slip back the Espada's senses. IF he hadn't noticed him yet then this should work. But still this Espada was hard as rock. Or at the very least as big as a mountain.

So switching to his other hand, and flipping his body the 2nd Squad Captain would try, and axe kick the Espada back to the ground. Wrapping his leg in a torrent of wind, and blasting it downward at the moment of impact. giving it near unimaginable destuctive force.
Back to top Go down
Motaro Shisoku

Motaro Shisoku

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Despite the arrows themselves being destroyed, Roga's wind wasn't enough to destroy the small metal tube connected to one of them. As it flew upwards being boosted by the blast of wind, it got closer to the airborne Espada.

However, while Motaro was continuing to focus on the metal tube, he took his attention off the rocks the Espada had tried to block with. As he looked down again for a moment he saw them flying towards them. He went to dodge but was still hit by one of them in his side, cracking at least one of his ribs and knocking him backwards.

Snarling in pain he looked at the Espada as the shinigami appeared behind him. "Can't let him stop the shinigami's attack at least. Might as well give him something else to worry about." He muttered to himself.

"Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite!" He cried as the tube released the large rectangular block of energy. It probably wouldn't go all the way through the Espada's defenses, but would at least do some decent damage and distract him from attacking Roga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou   Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight 2: Pereza vs Motaro vs Ranryou
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next