Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
The Maker's Test - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Maker's Test - Page 2 Voting_barThe Maker's Test - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
The Maker's Test - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Maker's Test - Page 2 Voting_barThe Maker's Test - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

The Maker's Test - Page 2 Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

The Maker's Test - Page 2 The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

The Maker's Test

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

The Maker's Test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maker's Test   The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Stopping cold when the Maker began his rant Kazuki simply turned around with a very cold stare, and equally dry and emotionless aura around his body as he let the words slip from his held back tongue.

"You want to know the truth. Fine! Answer me this. Why are you collecting so many Vizard? We all know you created us but for what. because your lonely? No! Experiments? Not that either. Then what? Your own personal army? Am i getting warmer? What are you up to? Why don't you show your face? Are you even a Vizard? What is the purpose of the Vizard? Ooh, better yet......Who are you? And why do we hide away in your prison? Is it to keep us safe as you so gracefully speak. or is it to contain us, and train us. Making us stronger so you can manipulate us into doing your biding? What ya say you saved my life. yes you did. We ALL know that. you gave up your leadership position. Doesn't seem that way to me. you still order us around, and such. Find this find that. Get stronger. What is our Goal? What are we to you? Weapons? Tools? Comrades? Chidlren? You ask us to trust you. Why? because you set up a barrier. Easily done without you. Cause you buy food? Easily done? I have nothing against you. I have no reason not to believe thus far that you don't have the safety of the Vizard in your best interest. But I don't worry about your intentions. And your capabilities as a Leader, and if you would really be there when it counts, and not discard us like that poor soul of a man you just reduced to a pile of dust."

Kazuki spoke so smoothly, and coldly. It was easy to notice that he had thought all these things through more then once. Not even that he was more worried about the Vizards. If the Shinigami found them they would most likely see them as an Army. A threat. Created to bring Imbalance. Was it to face Soul Society. Did he have a grudge against them. or what it to face the Espada, and to help keep balance in the world. Why were they created, and given such great power.

"You say we need to prove ourselves to you. Fine we have. Now prove yourself to use. A simple Kido just doesn't cut it. Show me ya moves. Master."
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Maker's Test   The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Silence permeated the room after Kazuki finished his speech. No one knew how to react and all eyes were on the Vizard Maker. Some looked at him with fear, worried that they were being used, whiles others seemed to not care about his reasons for giving them power. And then a faint chuckling broke through the quiet. The Vizard Maker spun around to face the Vizards that were in the room.

"I have to admit, that was a very well thought out speech Kazuki. And perhaps you are right, I never have explained my purposes and reasons for my actions. I hope you will accept my apologizes on that end. I just don't like being forced to explain myself, but I guess it is necessary in this case."

He cracked his neck to the side as he decided how to begin. "First off, you asked about why I usually keep my hood up. It is mostly because as you can see," he pulled off the hood, allowing everyone to see his face. He smirked cruelly as he saw several vizards step backwards disgusted while other mutter expletives under their breath. "I am extremely ugly. It usually distracts people when they talk to me." He put his hood back up, hiding his horrible visage from sight.

"As to the reason I created this group, why I spent so much time and energy giving you all your powers, it is because I do not trust the shinigami that reside in the gotei 13. Before you start thinking you are my personal army to conquer Soul Society, let me assure you this is not the case. It is not that I wish ill on Soul Society, but I do not believe in their ability to protect any of the worlds. The Shinigami have become weak, each generation has proven this more and more. Peace and tranquility has slowed their reactions and brought down the power they once held. I can recall the Captains of my generation, beings the strode the worlds like a Colossus. They had total hegemony over the three worlds, a power that could not be shaken by any threat."

"The rise of influence of the Quincies and the the threat of the Espada are all proof of the weakening of the Gotei 13. They no longer have the ability to keep control over the worlds, and are not willing to adopt the strategies necessary to do so. They have rejected the abilities they could achieve due to fear of failure and a wish to cling to tradition and previous precedent. This is where you all come in. If the shinigami fall, the world will return a state of anarchy and chaos that will destroy everything that people have struggled to create."

"This is where you all come in. I created the Vizards to give the worlds a chance to survive. A group of beings more powerful then the Gotei 13. In the case the shinigami fall, we would be able to stride out of this sanctuary and bring back order to the world. You may think that such steps would be unnecessary. Unfortunately, there are much greater threats in this world then just the lowly espada or some hollows. I can't give much information because even I have only been able to find the smallest scraps of data about these beings I am referring to, but their power is very, very real. All I know is that a group of... monsters have been sealed in the past, and have disappeared from memory. However, I distrust seals, if an enemy isn't truly killed there is still the chance they will return."

"So I made myself into the first vizard and eventually gave powers to all of you. My hope is that you all would be the final protectors of this world, the last line of defense when the shit truly hits the fan. Many of you have different reasons why you are here, but I am sure we don't have any people that actively want the apocalypse to occur. And at least if we are on the same page with that, I figured we would be able to work together." He finished, calmly watching everyone's reactions, expecting the flood of questions to begin at any time.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: The Maker's Test   The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Smiling Kazuki stood a few more steps towards the Maker. Letting the wondering eyes of the Vizard focus on him. He milled through the information like a super computer. Noticing what he had given them, and the things he avoided telling them. For that reason Kazuki would trust him for now. Not truly wanting to know the full details of such beings still the time arrived. For now they were focused on the Espada. It would be harmful to the capabilities of the Vizard Nation to split there views towards two sides.

"Very well then. Finally some light has been shed. That is all I ask. If what you say is true then we should finish these Espada off sooner then later. That way we don't have to worry about them getting in our way when the "shit hits the fan""

Turning around Kazuki addressed the whole of the Vizards. His voice returning to it's cold, emotionless haze.

"We have no time for bull. We shall increase our training. Alot of you haven't mastered your Vizard abilities yet, and still struggle with controling the inner. Therefore still further noticed only the stable, and battle ready Vizard will continue thensearch for more of our lost brothren. The rest will continue to train here. Under the eye of our beloved Maker. If he has the time. If not then Sin, and Tuwa will both lead the training. Vincent, Kenshou and myself will continue the searchs for the remaining Vizard. By decreasing the amount of Vizard running around on the streets we can lower the chances of us running into Soul Society.........Any Questions or Comments?"
Back to top Go down
Tuwa Cheveyo

Tuwa Cheveyo

PostSubject: Re: The Maker's Test   The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Tuwa tried to clean up the whole room removing all the debris created from the battle, using his vines to throw it away through the hole in the ceiling that vincent last attack made while Kazuki talked to the Vizard Maker.

"Alright thats all i'll do, i can't remove all those ashes in the floor or the burnings in the walls" he said making the vines disappear and starting to walk away from the room when he heard Kazuki talking.
"Yeah... beloved... sure... whatever..." he answered back looking toward the sky through the hole in the ceiling before restarting his way out the room "...anyway i need to check the others to see if they are alright or if they need some treatment"
Back to top Go down
http://dividedarms.darkbb.com/
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: The Maker's Test   The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:09 pm

"Beloved Maker I am now?" The Vizard Maker said chuckling at the change in tone. He was sure it was being used ironically, but it was funny nonetheless. "I wouldn't have just thrown a hollow at you guys if I wasn't ready to spend time training you if necessary." He cracked his knuckles as he looked at the Vizards who had looked nervous when Kazuki had called them out for not having control of their inner hollows. "All those that need help, follow me to one of the other rooms. I can give some tips and tricks to maintaining control if you haven't already learned them. And I can knock you back to normal if you start to go wild while practicing.

As he said this he started to walk towards one of the hallways. He had already seen that the High Elites were strong enough to deal with most threats, now it was time to make sure all the other Vizards would be battle ready in case everything went to hell.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maker's Test   The Maker's Test - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maker's Test
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2