Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Vote_lcapKishou's RP sample (Approved) Voting_barKishou's RP sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Vote_lcapKishou's RP sample (Approved) Voting_barKishou's RP sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Kishou's RP sample (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Kishou's RP sample (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenpi Kishou

Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Kishou's RP sample (Approved)   Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:06 pm

It all began with a shriek. Nothing special, only enough to make your soul run from your body just to escape the noise. Then there was the yell of warriors, big men with big swords that swiped here, there, and every other direction that was possible. All of this is what Kishou could hear, feel, and just know was going on as the inner hollow took control of his body and rampaged through Tokyo...

The assignment had been simple: Kishou was supposed to be on the lookout for rogue shinigami and offer them a new life within the Vizard Sanctuary. He was overwhelmed though, by shinigami that happened to also be on the lookout for rogue shinigami. Of course, Soul Society still thought that Tenpi Kishou was no longer among the living, and the fact that Kishou kept his mask on for stamina training kept that a secret. They ambushed him as he floated in the night sky, half asleep, thinking of his next move with the vizard ranks, and speaking with his zanpakuto spirit for advice. She had gotten a bit testy and just came out with what had been on her mind.

Aren't you tired of doing what they tell you to do? Aren't you bored here, Kishou?” said Itsuwarimono.
Dear girl, I'm bored everywhere. But that's only because no damn place has proven itself good enough for me.” Kishou said with a slight smirk.

As the ten shinigami materialized with battles cries on their lips, Saturayo took this opportunity to take over while Kishou was complacent. It was the most pathetic Kishou had ever felt, and he refused to feel that way ever again.

I am nothing here... just a body, just a shell. I won't put up with that.” Kishou calmly spoke to himself.

So he didn't. Kishou fought back for control of his body and won with ease because the damage had already been done and Saturayo didn't care to fight again. In the thirty seconds that Saturayo had control, he had slaughtered the shinigami completely. Their bodies, torn and battered, littered the street below. Kishou's hands were drenched in crimson and he laughed. It was a loud laugh, an insistence that more of them come to fight. He was mocking them behind this horrid mask of his, he knew that there must have been more just bursting to come out and attempt to take him down, there just had to be more.

This time, it was 2nd Division shinigami, the division that Kishou was so respected in as lieutenant. He had been an exemplary shinigami, someone that his subordinates within the squad saw as a role model. A midnight-tinged red cero through the stomach for one, a sliced throat for another, and the gift of insanity for the third. With a wave of his hand, Kishou turned the sky into fire for one unlucky soul. The worst part was that Kishou had very well convinced the man that he was burning alive, his screams were so very real and tortured. Even after the illusion ended, the man continued to cower and yelp at random intervals.

Are you a man? Don't tell me that my overactive imagination has turned you into this.” Kishou said with a mirthless laugh.

The man looked up at Kishou and for just a second, their eyes met. Kishou was smiling and practically jumping with glee inside, but that man was already dead. Minutes had gone by where he was stuck inside of Kishou's insidious mind, and he had given up immediately.

Fine. Don't play the game, then.” Kishou said, decapitating the young shinigami with a single swift movement. As long as the High Elites allowed him a bit of independence, the world was his oyster and he'd play with it for as long as he pleased. But Kishou knew himself very well. Soon, the world just wouldn't be enough.

Last edited by Kishou on Sun May 23, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Kishou's RP sample (Approved)   Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:27 pm

So you just used the illusion to make the guy think he was on fire, not to make him think the sky was on fire correct? Because you don't currently have an ability that would make him think the entire sky was on fire.

If this is correct (I want an answer)

Then

APPROVED

If it isn't then be careful in the future about actually using the abilities you have, not ones you don't have.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Tenpi Kishou

PostSubject: Re: Kishou's RP sample (Approved)   Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Zafaron Uriuc wrote:
So you just used the illusion to make the guy think he was on fire, not to make him think the sky was on fire correct? Because you don't currently have an ability that would make him think the entire sky was on fire.

If this is correct (I want an answer)

Then

APPROVED

If it isn't then be careful in the future about actually using the abilities you have, not ones you don't have.

What I understood was that he could mess with two senses at once in shikai. Kishou fooled the shinigami into seeing the sky on fire, then feeling himself on fire. If that isn't acceptable, I'll change it, but my understanding was that fooling the senses was an attempt at changing how the enemy sees, hears, feels, smells, or tastes reality as a whole. Kishou changed the way the enemy saw and felt reality.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Kishou's RP sample (Approved)   Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Sorry about that. Was thinking of your last tech. Forgot about the second one.

Never mind, it is all good.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kishou's RP sample (Approved)   Kishou's RP sample (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kishou's RP sample (Approved)
Page 1 of 1