Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Morgan's Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Morgan's Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Morgan's Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Morgan's Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Morgan's Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Morgan's Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Morgan's Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Morgan's Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Morgan's Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Morgan's Sample (Approved) Vote_lcapMorgan's Sample (Approved) Voting_barMorgan's Sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Morgan's Sample (Approved) Vote_lcapMorgan's Sample (Approved) Voting_barMorgan's Sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Morgan's Sample (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Morgan's Sample (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Morgan's Sample (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

Morgan's Sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Morgan's Sample (Approved)   Morgan's Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:41 am

Morgan stood on the top of a building, a bottle of whiskey next to him, and his hatchet on the other side. He sat there with his feet hanging off of the building, and looked down at the pair of sneakers her wore. "Ah, now THIS is the life... I don't even have to lift a finger or do jack shit.." He said, laying back on the roof, when a voice echoed in his head.

"You do realize that you're eventually going to have to get up SOMETIME, right? The voice said, almost in a commanding tone.

"Dude, really, just chill out. We don't have to do anything from now on! We can just lounge around up here and drink!" The Elite Vizard said, taking a sip from his bottle and throwing it over his shoulder, not caring if it went off of the building or not. He didn't really give a damn.

"Listen to me, damnit. You've been given a high ranking position within the Vizards. Why would you abuse that with your lethargy like this?" His Inner Hollow asked, sounding a bit pissed off at Morgan. "From what I understand... You've basically fallen back on old habbits. Look at you, you're sitting here, in the city.. Drinking.

"Yeah man, but now I'm all the way up here! I'm not homeless anymore! I have a home with the Vizards, and they don't treat me like shit... unlike those bastard Shinigami always tellin' what to do... God, I hated that life... Although, it had its charms at times. Maybe I could go back and fight the bastards... Wait, nope, too much work." He decided, sitting up and looking down again, watching as the people went by, looking like aunts because of how high up he was.

"Whatever man, if you're happy, I'm happy... although, maybe if you killed a couple of people down there, I'd shut up!" His inner Hollow beckoned, wanting Morgan to get in a couple kills.

The ex-vagabond thought about it for a couple of minutes, even going as far as to scratch his goatee. He then came to a desicion, "Nah man, too much work. Plus, me getting Rose all revved up for a fight without a reason is just... It's like trying to.... aw man, I can't even think of a good metaphor or anything, that's how tired I am." He said, stood up, and walked away from the edge of the building to stretch. He then began to laugh a little bit, and said in an almost sarcastic tone, "Plus, I REALLY want a bunch of dead people lying around on the streets, and then people would start asking questions.. You know the deal, don't you?"

Of course, the hollow just began to scream profanities as Morgan walked into the building, and quick jumped onto the fire escape. The whole time, he'd managed to tune out the hollow, and said to himself, "Life just doesn't get any better than this..." Once he made his way done the fire escape, he cut across the street and into the local liquor store.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Morgan's Sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morgan's Sample (Approved)   Morgan's Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Your character seems interesting. I can tell ya that.

APPROVED

PF is all ya need now.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com

Morgan's Sample (Approved)
Page 1 of 1