Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Vote_lcapZafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Voting_barZafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Vote_lcapZafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Voting_barZafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved)   Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Yeah, as the head admin I technically don't need to do this. But since everyone else needs to, I would feel weird not doing so.

Wrote this not too long ago. It isn't canon and Zafaron and Havon's personality are a little different from when I wrote this. But I think it is a good sample.

---

Zafaron opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings. Dusty plains stretched out in all directions as far as he could see. A large decomposing skeleton of some unknown monster was the only noticeable landmark. It seemed as if nothing actually lived in this harsh land besides some small scattered clumps of grass. However, Zafaron knew that this was anything but true. There was one inhabitant of this world, but he had not shown himself yet. He wasn't surprised though. Havon had always harbored some animosity towards Zafaron for some unexplained reason. He usually only appeared when he wanted to.

However, Zafaron wasn't going to allow his sword that luxury today. He crossed his legs and sat down on the cracked earth. He had already warned a few of the other captains that he would be indisposed for an indefinite amount of time. They had understood the importance of him speaking with his sword and had readily agreed. In the last battle with that organization of arrancars, the so-called Espada, Havon had actually resisted transforming. Zafaron needed to know if there was an actual reason or if it was just to spite him.

To accomplish this he was going to stay in one spot as long as necessary. One of Havon's faults was that he was extremely impatient. If Zafaron stayed in one place long enough, Havon would quickly get irritated and try to get rid of him personally. Zafaron closed his eyes and began to meditate, clearing his mind of all thoughts. Time seemed to be nonexistent in this bizarre world but he continued to wait. After what may have been minutes or may have been months, the sound of wings punctuated the silence. Zafaron slowly opened his eyes and looked at the spirit of his sword.

The angelic figure slowly walked towards him, his hourglass feet clicking against the ground. The dark scowl on his face showed that he wasn't even trying to hide how annoyed he was. "I assume you want to know why I have been resisting you when you fight? That would be the only reason you would have wasted this much time here. It isn't to look at the scenery, that is for sure." He spat on the ground, the liquid being quickly absorbed into the dirt.

Zafaron just sat still. He wasn't going to say anything. The moment he opened his mouth, Havon would probably leave again. He instead just waited for the moment when Havon would finally crack and divulge his feelings. It came sooner then he expected.

"Look at this world!" Havon suddenly shouted angrily. Zafaron flinched slightly at the outburst but quickly regained his composure. "Do you see how terrible this world looks currently? It does not always look like this. There are times when it is lush and beautiful. When you dance through battle like a monster of death this world is revitalized. When you are serious and truly put your effort into fighting it is wonderful to reside here. But do you do that anymore? No, instead you laugh and chat during battle. You don't even take struggles with strong enemies seriously anymore."

"All I want from you is to truly use me to my fullest capabilities. I just want you to remember what it is like when battle makes your blood boil and you can feel the bloodlust coursing through your mind. If you can promise to do this, then we can work together and nothing will be able to stand against us. Understand?" Havon was finished talking at this point. He turned around and walked back towards the skeleton as Zafaron digested all of this information.

Nodding once to his sword Zafaron stood. "I understand. We will shall be the ultimate victors for sure."
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Stauracius Diogenes

Stauracius Diogenes

Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved)   Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Why do I have the deja vu feeling?

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Zafaron Uriuc RP Sample (Approved)
Page 1 of 1