Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Vote_lcapNaraga's RP Sample (Approved) Voting_barNaraga's RP Sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Vote_lcapNaraga's RP Sample (Approved) Voting_barNaraga's RP Sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Naraga's RP Sample (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naraga Zenos

Naraga Zenos

Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Naraga's RP Sample (Approved)   Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:41 am

(Naraga's speech is Red, his zan's is Blueand his hollow's is Bold)

Naraga sighed as he watched the brightly lit moon and stars from the grassy, dew covered field he lie in. He has watched the moon and listened to the night for years gaining wisdom in his isolation. I seek equality in everything, yet dispite my efforts, I cannot find it in myself. Naraga sighed again as a cool breeze swept over his calm territory. Suddenly, as if that very breeze had whispered to him the answer, Naraga laughed and moved his eyes to the center of the moon. Thanks. Slowly and quietly the world he knew and loved melted away in the deepest and brightest colors he'd ever seen.

Naraga opened his eyes, fully aware of where he was, but unsure on what he had to do. He slowly stood up and absorbed the sight of his inner world: on one side a bright, pleasant cove where the sun shined brighter than any time of day and the water glistened with the welcomed light and warmth of the sun... and on the other... a black graveyard full of a fog that mystified and daunted the souls of any who could see it and the brightly lit moon is the only, yet unwelcome source of light. Hmm, this is new... Naraga gazed in wonder at a large circle imbeded in the earth between the two lands. The halo glowed with an aura of both the light and darkness of Naraga's soul. Inside stood the kings of the conflicting terrains. Naraga entered the ring and stood face to face with his graceful zanpakuto: Kumori and Naraga's wicked inner hollow: Hakkyou.

Greetings Naraga. Good to see you again, hehehehehe. Naraga watched in surprise at his two sources of power speaking to him together. I see that you are surprised of our presence here in the same place. Allow me to explain, you have watched the sun and moon for years in hopes of learning why they are equal and how to make yourself equal as well. We are willing to be equal and fairly share our power with you, but before we can you have to discover what you must act as to make us equal. Naraga thought for a moment taking into account what he had learned from his experiences. I must be the eclipse. I have to be the very thing that binds you together... If I wasn't coming here then you two would never have agreed to be in each others presence. That is correct. In the times that we fight for control of you, you must come here and restore your control. If you don't then our war of control will slowly destroy you until you no longer exist.

Finally knowing what he had to do, Naraga stepped toward the middle of the halo that signified his control over his power. At that moment the sun and the moon of his inner world moved in an ark of black and white to align with Naraga and create the eclipse. For a moment that eclipse was the only thing Naraga could see as he gazed up at it's eternal command...The Black Sun.Then the sun and the moon returned, the halo expanded beyond Naraga's sight showing that Naraga's control and equality had returned from an unknown disappearance. Again, Naraga closed his eyes as this world melted before him into darkness.

Naraga opened his eyes, feeling a sense of secureness in himself. And he smiled as he watched the sun rise from the golden horizon.

(Recap: Naraga's zan and hollow fight for control of Naraga. Naraga is unaware of this war and goes to his inner world to discover that he must come to prove his control of his power and stop the war. He is now equal like the sun and the moon.)
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naraga's RP Sample (Approved)   Naraga's RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:29 pm

I REALLY liked this sample. Just the whole idea behind it was pretty damn interesting. And you did a good job with it. Kinda surprised that the hollow would be willing to be equal with the zanpakuto, but I guess that is just the way he is. (I'm too used to nutso Ichigo's hollow.)

APPROVED

Do the practice fight and you can actually fight in the RP sections as well.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com

Naraga's RP Sample (Approved)
Page 1 of 1