Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Vote_lcapMotaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Voting_barMotaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Vote_lcapMotaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Voting_barMotaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Motaro Shisoku

Motaro Shisoku

Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved)   Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:18 am

(Totally not-canon. At least this isn't planned to happen. If it does... I guess I just have grown into my psychic powers.)

The table was completely silent, an ominous atmosphere filling the room. No one was talking and no one was looking at each other. Only the quiet sound of breathing proved that the five beings were even alive. And even that wasn't true proof of the living state of the occupants. Only one person seemed comfortable in the current setting, the man sitting at the head of the long table. And he wasn't that happy with the current situation.

Motaro leaned back in his chair with a heavy sigh as his white robes fluttered around him. He knew that he needed to get conversation started soon, but also could read the mood fairly well. There was too much mistrust among the people gathered to just suddenly allow an open discussion. On his left he saw two shinigamis. One was a representative from the Gotei 13 while the other was a member of the Vizard Order. Both were ignoring the other with the Captain focusing on the spiritual energy while the Vizard Elite stared at the ceiling.

Motaro then turned his head to look at the two human looking beings to his right. While both looked similar, only one actually was human. The piece of mask on the first person's face revealed him to be one of the arrancars, more importantly, he was also one of the Espada. The actual human, one of the Overseers, was spending most of his time glaring at the arrancar out of the corner of his eyes. However, the Espada had little energy to divert to the superhuman when his attention was focused on the captain in front of him.

Motaro looked once again at the Vizard Elite. As a bridge between the hollows and shinigami, he had hoped that the Vizards would be more helpful in this attempt to forge the first alliance between the races in known history. Instead, just trying to get him there was ridiculously difficult. Would have been easier to sell someone a burnt down house that was haunted by the ghosts of serial rapists then get these Vizards to do anything. Even now he had done nothing so far.

Motaro waited for another minute and finally stood up. He got their attention for a moment though they quickly returned to the way they were before. But they were no longer on the battlefields they were so used to. They were now on Motaro's playing field. He cleared his throat and began to speak. "We might as well get started. Introductions are pointless as we all at least know what races we are a part of. And honestly, that is all that seems to matter with you guys." A small nod from the Captain and Espada showed that they were at least partially listening.

"And explanations of why we are meeting are equally redundant. Basically can be summarized as 'China'." A slightly ashamed silence swept through the room. Motaro grinned to himself. Using guilt and shame was an easy way to break down hostility for a brief period of time. "Due to these events, I am proposing that we five races establish the first alliance in known history. the current situation has developed faster and has become more deadly then any of us expected." He looked around. He finally had gotten all of their attention except for the Vizard who was still staring at the ceiling. I swear that guy is going to burn a hole in the ceiling soon. Wait... are those scorch marks?

Slightly nonplussed by that image he looked back at the Espada and Shinigami. "I am sure that neither of you wish for this problem to escalate, otherwise we may have an irreversible fiasco on our hands. After all-" He was cutoff as the doors to the meeting room was blown ajar. A small hollow had appeared in the doorway, his size concealing the huge levels of power he had.

"Like you would ever have a chance to join together. Now, d-" His statement was also cut short, this time by him being thrown to the floor coughing up blood. Five huge arrows had flown down from where Motaro had had them hovering, impaling the monster through his limbs and head. The other beings looked at him in surprise. They had all moved to intercept the hollow but hadn't realized the Quincy had already been prepared from the beginning.

"As I was saying, we don't want beings like this one running around our worlds. So are we in agreement about a temporary alliance at least." Motaro seized on the opportunity of having caught everyones attention, not giving them time to think about their hostility. Captain and Espada glanced at each other, stared, and then nodded. The Overseer shrugged his shoulders before giving a thumbs up. They all turned to look at the Vizard.

He sat there for a few agonizing minutes before nodding slightly, never taking his eyes off the ceiling. The deal had been made.
Back to top Go down
Butter Wrestling Warrior

Butter Wrestling Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved)   Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:28 am

Well, it's weird and unique, which is what I'd want in an RP Sample.

Still, this was a Twlight Zone moment, though that's not a bad thing at all, since I love the tv show. Smile

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Spinzaku

Spinzaku

PostSubject: Re: Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved)   Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:48 am

I think I now who's character were which

The Vizard had to be Kazuki. Levi, and Zaf, and Rab. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved)   Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:36 am

Actually they aren't based on anyone. They are just based on the way that most of the races as a whole act. The Superhumans don't like Arrancar, Shinigami and Arrancar can't stand each other, and the Vizards (beside the Rogues) don't really get involved with the conflicts that often.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved)   Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motaro Shisoku RP Sample (Approved)
Page 1 of 1