Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Vote_lcapAssassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Voting_barAssassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Vote_lcapAssassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Voting_barAssassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Motaro Shisoku

Motaro Shisoku

Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Empty
PostSubject: Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara)   Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:49 am

Motaro slowly walked onto the roof of his building feeling the wind passing through his hair. With a single moment he pulled out his Quincy Bow, looking between some of the buildings. He couldn't see the enemy because of the distance, but he could certainly sense the hollows energy. With controlled energy he pulled back the bow summoning several arrows made out of reishi in the air. He didn't feel like leaving the office and just wanted to get rid of the monster before it caused any problems and got him further involved.

With one quick motion he released the bow watching the arrows fly towards the enemy. Hopefully that would be the end of that. But somehow he couldn't shake the feeling that something was off with the energy he was sensing. He had a strange suspicion that things would be anything but easy.
Back to top Go down
Ginbara Koumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara)   Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Sensing the arrows before they could hit him, Ginbara held out his hand to the side and caught them between his fingers. "Pure reishi, seems like a Quincy..." He said with a smirk, not quite remembering the last time he had fought one of their kind. "Oh well, time to go introduce myself..." He said with a sigh, using Sonido to appear on the edge of the roof, right in front of Motaro. "So, you're the one who shot these?" He questioned, snapping the arrows between his fingers as he did so. "You'll need to do better than that, I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Motaro Shisoku

Motaro Shisoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara)   Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:34 pm

"Oh dear." Motaro said seeing the Hollow easily break the arrows. He was surprised to see how fast the creature had gotten to him, apparently speed was its forte. "Yes those would be mine actually. I am impressed you caught them so easily. I guess I should have fired more from the beginning. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20 afterall." As he said this he stared at the creature. He had never seen a hollow that was so... humanlike before. And if the video games he created had taught him anything it was that the more humanlike a monster was, the more powerful it truly was.

"The name is Motaro, one of the Quincies as I am sure you have figured out. Perhaps I don't have the right after all ready trying to attack you, but I am curious as to what you are doing in this city. I am sure a being as powerful as you has better things to do with their time then just idle around the human world." He figured that a fight would start regardless of what the answer was, but he just wanted to keep the information for later use.
Back to top Go down
Ginbara Koumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara)   Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:51 am

"Hmm, so you are one of the Quincies...Good to know my memory isn't completely shot. Although, judging by how you first attacked me, you expected me to be as weak and slow as one of the Gillian, eh? Sorry to disappoint you," Ginbara said, fumbling with the other man's name, "uhh, Mataro, was it?" He asked with a chuckle, hoping to catch his foe off guard with that last bit. Taking the smirk off his face and filing the goofy look away, Ginbara used Sonido again and this time aimed a kick at Motaro's bow arm.
Back to top Go down
Motaro Shisoku

Motaro Shisoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara)   Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Motaro barely had time to gasp in surprise as the Espada kicked his arm knocking him spinning off his feet with the force. Quickly rolling backwards he managed to get on his knees releasing a huge volley or arrows at his foe. He doubted they would hit, but they would at least manage to get him used to his opponents speed a little more. "Pretty damn fast aren't you? Fastest I have ever seen." He commented as he continued to shoot arrow after arrow at his foe, varying the power, speed, and angle to try to get a lucky shot in.
Back to top Go down
Ginbara Koumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara)   Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:11 am

"Such a compliment, coming from a mere human..." Ginbara said with a roll of his eyes, letting the sarcasm speak for him. As the arrows approached, he began Sonido once again, appearing only once every twenty feet or so. He moved around the Quincy rapidly, aiming a kick or two at Motaro's legs for each Sonido he performed, looking more like a crazed hummingbird than a humanoid.
Back to top Go down
Motaro Shisoku

Motaro Shisoku

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara)   Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:59 am

((Yeah I decided that just giving up because I don't like my opponent is a shitty thing to do and despite my lack of interest in PFs, I might as well keep working on it.))

The moment Motaro kind of saw Ginbara get near he used his own flash step backwards to stay out of range. "Well I have to say, I have seen so very quick foes in my time, I know a few shinigami that might give you a run for your money."

As he said this he aimed his bow upwards towards the sky. He began to fire volley after volley of arrows into the sky. He tried to slightly move his arm with each arrow fired so they would all fall down like rain around him. He wasn't really interested in the area covered, but instead was focusing on the density of the falling arrows. By his calculations and experience, he would be able to cover most of the roof with them.

He had already seen that he could probably take a few regular attacks from the hollow without too much trouble, but he would use the arrow rain to see if it had any other moves in its arsenal. If it didn't, he had a few ideas about what to use next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara)   Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins of Different Paths (Motaro vs Ginbara)
Page 1 of 1