Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Battle of the Wolf Blades Vote_lcapBattle of the Wolf Blades Voting_barBattle of the Wolf Blades Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Battle of the Wolf Blades Vote_lcapBattle of the Wolf Blades Voting_barBattle of the Wolf Blades Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Battle of the Wolf Blades Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Battle of the Wolf Blades The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Battle of the Wolf Blades

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Menaldi Osen

Battle of the Wolf Blades Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:03 am

Osen had approached the practice field, a grassy terrain with trees from place to place and pavement creating walkways. Basically, it was a park. He was supposed to be meeting Captain Furayami for a quick sparring match. However, at the moment, he did not see him. Osen sighed. 'I must be a little early,' he contemplated. He looked into the moon, which was full this night. 'Well, might as well conduct a game strategy,' Osen decided, leaning his back to a tree.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:29 am

Fukki was there lied on the ground among several bushes so that way anyone from his division looking for him would pass by there without noticing him, unfortunately not only they would pass by him like that as he just heard some steps approaching him, and he could start to feel the eager coming from his zampakuto. It was Osen ready to their sparring or so as he saw him leaning against a tree few steps from him and looking up to the moon.
"Pretty night isn't it?" he said stretching his self before standing and walking out those bushes toward Osen "but now that you're here we have more interesting things to do besides talking and watching it" Fukki said with a small smile growing on his face while resting his left hand over his zampakuto hilt.
Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:07 pm

"Hmph," Osen balanced his weight to his feet instead of the tree. He then grabbed hold of his zanpakuto, which was already hungry for battle. " I did not see you there Captain. Nonetheless, I agree, it is time to start this match," Osen replied as he rose his right arm and blade into the air and pushed himself toward Fukki, proceeding to swing down his weapon upon his fellow shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Fast drawing his zampakuto, Fukki went into a sword lock with Osen as he swing his zampakutou down on him. "Thats more like it you know" he said as he faced Osen while blocking and holding its attack, before jumping forward pushing him away trying to make him fall to the ground or to jump back.

Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:14 pm

"Ugh" Osen was pushed back , however still stood his ground. He then maneuvered to the left of Fukki while pulling his sword down and then towards him to force him to hit the ground from the sudden lack of pressure on the other side. He then jumped up to a tree branch beside Fukki. "It is your move again."
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Fukki went forward the nothing after Osen last move, but still managed to stand on the ground without falling. He sighed as he heard those words, he didn't liked to make the moves but in this kind of occasion he wouldn't let that bore him and make his zampakuto became angry for that. Just call me out already dammit Yami his zampakuto started to shout to him as he turned around and looked to Osen at a tree next to him.
With small steps he slowly walked to the tree while raising his zampakuto vertically perfect in front of him, before slashing it down on the tree "Run and hunt the dark, Shirō" Fukki called at the same time, easily cutting through it as his blade just turned into a condensed reiatsu saber.
Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:27 pm

Osen jumped from the tree as it was sliced through and onto the ground. 'That was close, but Captain Kurayami is in shikai now. I did not want to have to release Kurotsuki this early, but my hand may be forced.' Osen, with his blade in his right hand, then holds his zanpakuto horizontal as his hand reaches to the beginning of his blade near the guard. "Bare your fangs, Kurotsuki," Osen said as he slid his hand from base to end, Kurotsuki becoming a black compressed reiatsu blade with a white aura around it. Osen now tightened his grip on the now circular handle of zanpakuto as its "fur" brushed against his skin. He then jumped to another nearby branch and hopped back down, bringing his blade down on Fukki as he descended upon his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:29 am

After slicing the tree Fukki continued his move, holding tight to it within his right hand he pulled his zampakuto back while turning around, making an arc line of energy appear in the air over him left behind by his blade as he slashed it over him from his left until reaching the ground at the his right side.
Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Kurotsuki's blade clashed with Shiro's arc. Osen then applied more force in order to attempt to push himself back. 'His blade... it's like mine. Very interesting,' said Osen as he landed just some yards from Fukki. 'But it has more range it seems. This could be troubling.' Osen needed to assess just what else this captain was capable of. He then ran up to Fuuki and swung horizontally at him.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Fukki wondered why he was constantly feeling a growing anger coming from his zampakuto, usually Shiro felt pleasure whenever they we're fighting together, never acting like that before, but Fukki would have to figure out what was the problem with him later. "how about calling out your too, i can't remember anything about your zam" he said as Osen jumped back before running at him.
With a flick of his wrist, Fukki cut air with his saber again. This time in a diagonal cut, coming out of the ground and up to almost his left shoulder height before going down again leaving behind another energy line as Osen approached him.
Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:19 am

"Ugh!" Osen grunted. "I admire your skill, Captain Kurayami." Osen jumps back from the arc left by Fukki's blade after clashing with it. "However, if you are referring to Kurotsuki's release state, I have already done that." As he said that, he could feel a growing tension in the air causing him to grip his blade even harder. 'What is this pressure? It's permiating the air... Nonetheless, I feel the strategy I've been taking has been much too straight-forward. But what should my next move be...?' Osen stared down his opponent. He then quickly ran up to Fukki, only to jump high into the air once within few feet range.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:56 pm

"Well..thanks" he replied to Osen but then he started to think why he couldn't see anything unusual from it even after having called it out, with exception of its appearance which looked like a black version of his own zampakuto. He knew that been a lieutenant Osen had some pretty good control over his zampakuto so he probably was holding it back and now his shikai effect just went off but Osen didn't knew about it. "Ok then" Fukki said jumping after him.

Last edited by Fukki Kurayami on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:19 pm

(( I released my shikai in the post right after you released yours. ))

'He jumped into the air after me, rather than attempting to strike me. Could he have known I was going to jump or are his reflexes that good?' Osen thought to himself. Nearing the arc of his jump, he decided to land on a nearby branch. He then holds his blade horizontally in his right hand while charging his reiatsu into his blade, it's white aura condensing aroud the the blade making it appear to be white instead of black.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:50 pm

((Yeah i noticed it later but thnks anyway))

Fukki was really interested about what Osen Zampakuto could do as it resembled exactly to his own. He approached Osen that started to focus some energy around his zam blade in a familiar position, and without even stopping a second to think slashed his sword down on him.
Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:22 am

Osen rose his blade to meet Fukki's. "Rousuru" Kurotsuki released blinding light as well as a deafening pitch, nulling Fukki's senses. He then jumped to his left while first jerking his sword to the right quickly before withdrawing it to his left in order to try and make him cut the branch and fall from the with drawel of pressure. However, Osen was not watching where he jumped and unfortunately fell onto the ground back-first. Osen then picked himself off the ground in order to become ready once Fukki regains his senses.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:14 am

Fukki didn't expect for an attack of that nature, going blind losing control of what was happening there at that moment and couldn't manage to kept his balance, falling to the ground but hearing a sound telling him that probably he wasn't the only one to fall. He stood up with his vision still blurred from Osen last attack, turning to the direction where he heard the sound of Osen falling some seconds ago and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:21 pm

He sees Fukki getting up and then looking in his direction. 'Now he knows where I am. Regardless, the effects of Rousuru probably haven't worn off yet. I still have time to move.' Osen moves farther away from the trimmed park like aspect of the training grounds and farther into the forest like enviroment using flash step, jumping to a branch over Fukki so he could not feel him he could not easily feel him pass by him.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Fukki saw Osen fastly moving out to somewhere but couldn't follow it with his vision still recovering from that strong flash. He started to walk slowly around the place as his vision turned better, without seeing Osen around there he knew that he was hiding and waiting for the right time to surprise him.
"Kei Torakku" he said givin his zampakuto a small shake and continued speaking "Hikari no Dansu" before drawing an energy line in the air in front of him, cutting it into in five small parts and throwing it around as small knives in the trees around in order to light the area a little more.
Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:31 pm

As Osen was still running he soon realized he wasn't being followed. He looked back. '... Not only have I gone too far... but I have no idea which way to go. Maybe blindly running my fastest into a deeply forested area wasnt such a good idea.' He then looked in all directions. 'This is just embarrassing.' Osen then looked up. He noticed that, despite all of the canopy, he could still barely see the moon. 'So I came from that way. Hnm... I doubt that Fukki didn't see me. Let's see if I can't make this work to my advantage.' "Hanto," Osen utters as he swings his sword down vertically, a completely black clone of him forming out of and seperating from his sword and then flying forward with the intent of attempting to swing at Fukki with it's blade in order to cut him.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:02 am

If he hadn't lighted some more the area Fukki wouldn't be able to notice that Osen body clothes and everything was somehow now blackish as he went on his direction ready to strike down Fukki. 'Weird... some kind of shield or something like that?' he thought seconds before moving into his direction to hit him too. Fukki felt that blade making its way cutting his left forearm as he passed by him protecting his self while slashing his zampakuto at Osen left thigh before it just disappeared out of nothing.
"Playing dirty now? Can't see nothing of 'Noble' on that" He said trying to get a response as he joked with the 6th division symbol to the direction from where the previous attack came while cutting his haori with his zampakuto and bandaged tying it tightly over the cut on his forearm so it wouldn't bleed that much to get worried fast with it "Get out of the shadows or should i run after you now?"
Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:50 pm

((Better late then never.))

Osen had been trailing behind his Hanto clone in the shadows. He had crawled behind some shrubbery to the right of Fukki right after his clone had hit Fukki. He had then heard Fukki call out to him, though in the wrong direction. 'He seems to be unfocused. Now is an oppurtunity to test this captain's mettle. While still on the ground, Osen put his left hand on a tree of mild thickness and applied pressure, then sliced through the tree under his hand, the aforementioned pressure causing the tree to fall in Fukki's direction. He then flashstepped to a bench in the park-like part of the training field. A smirk grew upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Fukki turned noticing the sound of something falling over him jumping backwards avoiding been hit by the tree then followed Osen. Some steps before reaching him, Fukki faked a frontal straight slash attack down on him and stepped to his right changing his zampakuto direction and starting to swing it in circles in order to hold or defend an incoming attack while leaving a several circle shapes of energy entangled behind as he moved around Osen.
Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Osen saw Fukki coming right at him and attempted to jump back in order to dodge an impending strike. However, Fukki then turned to his right and began to run around him while swinging his blade in circles. When Osen jumped back, his back was cut vertically by Fukki's attack and he stumbled forward. 'I'm trapped... unless I can solve this puzzle. Maybe
I can bluff him.' Osen then began holding his blade horizantally with his right hand, his left by his side. He began charging his reiatsu in a way similar to Rousuru, though with some notable differences, those being that while his blade did glow white, it was still noticably black, as opposed to Rousuru where its aura enveloped it, making it appear white.
Back to top Go down
Fukki Kurayami

Fukki Kurayami

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:39 pm

'That again?' he thought as he saw Osen movement, Fukki was ready to jump back but even so he decided to stood still, this time that light didn't seemed so bright as the before but he didn't knew what to expect from Osen, so he just thrust his zampakuto through the energy lines that acted more like bars randomly crossed over each other that held Osen, aiming for his leg. If he lost his sight again at least Osen wouldn't be able to move so well.
Back to top Go down
Menaldi Osen

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:45 pm

As he drew reiatsu into Kurotsuki, he saw Fukki stop. 'This is working excellently! Now to plan my next move.' However he noticed Fukki attempting to piece his leg. He knew that he wouldn't have time to defend himself so as the next best thing, he attempted to pierce through Fukki's sword arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Wolf Blades   Battle of the Wolf Blades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Wolf Blades
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next