Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Battle With Snorlax Vote_lcapBattle With Snorlax Voting_barBattle With Snorlax Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Battle With Snorlax Vote_lcapBattle With Snorlax Voting_barBattle With Snorlax Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Battle With Snorlax Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Battle With Snorlax The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Battle With Snorlax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

Battle With Snorlax Empty
PostSubject: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:29 am

It was late at night, and the lampposts barely illuminated the isolated street, which had no houses around it. A lonely car could be seen traveling along the road, its headlights shining brightly in the vast darkness. Suddenly, the car hit something and was sent skidding out of control. It stopped a hundred feet or so from where it had hit something. A woman in the car got out and inspected the damage, while a man went to see what he had it.

Meanwhile, Pereza continued to lie on the ground, snoring away. His upper body was sprawled on the sidewalk, while his legs stretched into the street. He didn't even notice when the car hit his foot. He just shifted his position a little, and went back to sleep. But if the man walking towards him woke him up, Pereza would not be in the happiest of moods.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:36 am

Sensing the spiritual pressure of a Hollow-like being, Akutore slipped her bracelets on and ran out to where she felt the disturbance. There, sleeping on the sidewalk, was something she had only heard about: An Arrancar. She had been told that they were Hollows who ripped their masks off, and how the more human-like ones were higher in power.

However, this one seemed to be laying there, likely asleep. A car had run over his foot, and he hadn't even woken up. "Let me guess, his aspect of death is sloth? No, comas? No, I've got it, malnutricion due to being too damn lazy to eat right? It has to be one of those things, no normal being could be that damned sleepy..." Akutore said quietly, bringing her palm up to her head in a symbol of not believing what she saw.

She waited quietly in the shadows though, clutching her bow, until the car passed by. Once it did, she quickly fired a heated arrow at the beings' groin, a place that would supposedly do 'bonus damage', assuming the rumors were true.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:49 am

The arrow merely bounced off of Pereza's hierro. However, a heated arrow to that region would wake up even Pereza. His eyes fluttered, and he lifted his head to look around, eventually setting his eyes upon the female human. "Hey. I'm sleeping here." He laid back down, closing his eyes. "Attacking people in their sleep isn't nice."

Pereza had recently eaten, and he was not feeling any incentive, or what little he had to begin with, to go out of his way to eat the human girl. He had to admit that her soul had a nice aroma to it, though it smelled a bit too spicy for his taste. Pereza drifted back to sleep in the same position he had started out in.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:53 am

"Not so fast, idiot." Akutore spoke once more, this time leaving the reiatsu on the shaft of the arrow whimsical, and hardening at the tip, so it would fly in strange ways, but hit hard when it finally struck its target. Aiming carefully, she released the arrow so it turned and twisted in the air, coming in for a handing at his ass. "I don't take kindly to being ignored, dear. Please wake up, I'd feel bad about killing a weakling." She spoke softly, laughing at him.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:01 am

Pereza was becoming a tad irritated at this human. He lifted his head once again, his eyes clearing up from the haze of sleep. "Look, human. I really need some quality sleep. I'm not bothering you, and I'm not going to be eating humans anytime soon. I'm sure there are plenty of hollows elsewhere eating people. Why don't you go kill them instead?"

Pereza couldn't really understand why he was getting worked up. Normally he let things go really easily. Maybe it's because he was tired, or that he was irritated that a little human had the guts to pick a fight with him. At any rate, he was about half-awake now, and was not in a pleasant mood. If this human didn't leave soon, he would be forced to get rid of her.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:09 am

"You're more dangerous than they are, stranger. Plus, I dislike those who are too damn lazy to find a proper place to go sleep. You're annoying without doing anything, and I really want to kick your ass. Okay then, little boy!?" Akutore said with a chuckle, charging up an arrow made of pure reishi, the Cursed Ritual arrow. Firing it, she smirked lightly. Either it would slow him down even more and cause him to fight, or he'd be pissed at her insistance and would fight. Either way, she'd get a fight in. "Hit me with your best shot, little boy."
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:17 am

Why of all places did this human have to come here? Shouldn't she be shopping or something? With a grunt, Pereza sat up, watching the reishi arrow speed towards him. He lifted his arm up, and with a roar of air brought it down upon the arrow, smashing it into pieces and also creating a large crater in the asphalt. He looked up at Akutore, his eyes completely unhazed. "If you want to die little girl, then get it over with. The sooner I smash you into bits, the sooner I can go back to sleep." Noticing another car approaching, Pereza picked it up in one hand and threw it and the screaming passengers inside it at the human.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:23 am

Glaring at the strange man, Akutore created a wind arrow and shot it, forcing it to explode slowly and thus cushoin the entire vehicle. She didn't care if it exposed her, she wouldn't let innocents be harmed. "You little fucker, you think you can just do that shit? I think not." She growled, shooting a dozen stone-tipped arrows at him.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Pereza sighed deeply. Why do things always have to get complicated? He shot a bala at the group of arrows, dispelling half of them. He then blocked the other six with his arm, leaving barely a dent in his skin. "Just use your strongest attacks already. Then I can finish this fight, and get some sleep." Pereza then proceeded to shoot several more of his unique balas at the human.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Akutore growled, jumping and flipping in midair to dodge the balas. As she came down, she drew her bowstring back. Releasing it, she called out the phrase 'Cursed Ritual', thus completing the technique. If it hit, he'd be even slower than usual. If not, well, she tried and she could try again later.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:02 am

Whether it was because he could not react in time to deflect the arrow, or simply because he was too lazy to do so, Pereza was struck by the arrow. However, the arrow did not stick, and left only a hole in the Espada's uniform. Hmm, that arrow felt different from the others. I wonder if it's supposed to do something. Pereza couldn't feel much different then before he had been struck, so he just shook it off. He grabbed a lamppost with one hand and ripped it from its foundation, swinging it around so that it would hit the left side of the superhuman.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:24 am

Akutore tapped lightly on the ground with her left foot, causing a pillar of stone to burst forth and block the lamppost. Then, while she hoped the fat man would be stunned from the aftershock, she slit her thumb on her bowstring and let loose a volley of stone-tipped arrows. "Are you really that slow, or do you just act it to catch opponents off guard, fatty?" She asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:39 am

"I told you, I'm not fat. So please don't call me that." Pereza faced the arrows with a yawn, which suddenly brightened as a cero burst out of Pereza's mouth, blowing away the arrows and heading straight towards the human. I wonder how long I can fight before I get too tired. Probably not too long.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:50 am

"Cero too!? That's just not fair!" Akutore exclaimed as she used the wall of stone to jump into the air. Once she was there, she solidified the reishi and fired some fire-based arrows at him, sending a rather large one just for his groin. "You'll have to do better than that, Mister Hollow-Fatty-Fluffykins." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:12 pm

"When are you going to learn? Your little arrows aren't going to hurt me." To prove his point, Pereza kicked the large arrow and shot balas at the remaining ones. He stopped the remaining arrow in mid-air, letting it hover a bit before sending it back flying at the human. "I'm not going to say it again. Use your strongest attack, so that I can best it, kill you, and be done with it." Pereza didn't really even care about going back to sleep anymore; he just wanted the fight to be done.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:27 pm

"You need to stop underestimating me, Hollowkins. Even if you can destroy my arrows, I'm still much faster than your fat ass." Akutore said as she dodged the balas and the one arrow, shooting another dozen pure arrows at him. 'Damn, he was able to stop the arrow in midair. Gravity, no...Magnetism, no...Either telekinesis or reishi manipulation. But, he didn't send any pure reishi back, which knocks that out...So telekinesis?" She thought to herself, using the downtime in his attacks to figure out a plan.
Back to top Go down
ButterWrestlingGladiator

ButterWrestlingGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:25 am

Well, this is getting nowhere fast. Pereza recognized the pattern: the girl shot arrows, he repelled, he attacked, she dodged, and so on. Is it ever going to end? He noticed a mailbox on the sidewalk. With a slight movement from his head, the mailbox broke off from its foundation and flew at the human. While that happened, Pereza slammed his fist into the ground, causing the asphalt to break apart as a humongous crack shot towards the girl. Hopefully, the force of the blow would knock the girl off her feet and at least knock that smirk off her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle With Snorlax   Battle With Snorlax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle With Snorlax
Page 1 of 1