Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Battle of the Vizards Vote_lcapBattle of the Vizards Voting_barBattle of the Vizards Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Battle of the Vizards Vote_lcapBattle of the Vizards Voting_barBattle of the Vizards Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Battle of the Vizards Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Battle of the Vizards The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Battle of the Vizards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

Battle of the Vizards Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:06 am

The always lively Morgan was hanging out arround the Vizard's Sanctuary, enjoying a bottle of rum. He'd been shirking his duties lately, and was sure he was going to get some flack for his actions. So, in preparation, he decided to lighten his own mood with, what else, tons of alcohol. Fortunately, this was only his first bottle, but he managed to finish it off quickly.

Once he was done, he simply chucked the bottle over his shoulder, where a huge glass-breaking noise could be heard because of it.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:44 pm

As Sendo walked down the halls of the vizard sanctuary, he heard the sound of glass breaking against the floor. As he walked into the room he was the vizard Morgan. He sighed, "Morgan, would I be wrong to assume that you have more pressing matters to assume then then the excessive drinking of alcohol?" Sendo stared at his fellow vizard with a stony look. "Nonetheless, if you need something to pass your time, I would suggest a hearty practice fight. After all, we both need to keep ourselves in top shape in the case of an emergency. Follow me Morgan." Sendo walked to a forest right behind Mt. Fuji to begin their fight.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:57 pm

"Hey man, I don't tell you how to live your life, so don't... *hic* tell me how to live mine." Morgan said, stumbling a bit as he followed Sendo. "And another thing, if there's ever like, an emergency, we have tons of people or somethin'. We don't HAVE to do everything ya know." He said, getting his axe ready. "I'm just warnin' ya man, I've had a few, so... ummm... Shit, I forgot what I was gonna say."
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Sendo sighed. He knew this was going to be a rough match, but he himself had to see just what this guy could do. He took twenty paces from Morgan before turning about face and pausing. "The match begins now." "Sendo summoned his mask with a diagonal sweep across his face and fired a bala from both of his fists at Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Morgan quickly rolled out of the way, and snickered. "Oh man, we're doing THAT stuff already? Morgan said, and lept up to his feet. He wasn't going to attack Sendo directly... at least not yet. He was going to wait for the opportunity to strike, choose to remain still as stone. "Come on, hit me with your best shot!"
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Sendo yawned as he looked around the forest. "Okay." Sendo held his fist forward towards Morgan as he uttered "Bala Ultimo," and a multitude of balas shot from his fist.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Morgan let out an "oh shit" before trying to dodge to the right again, only to be hit in the shoulder with one of the shots. Deciding it was time to level the playing field, he held up his axe and shouted, "Rose, show them your thorns!"

After that, the axe became a halbred, which put to good use by swinging it in a large arc. He used his Dimension Slash Alpha, which sent a wave of energy Sendo's way.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:36 am

Sendo put his hand out in front of him. "Bakudo #39: Enkosen." A golden shield of reiatsu appears in front of Sendo and protects him from the damage of the slash. "So, you've released your shikai. Very well then. I shall also release mine." Sendo unsheathed his blade as he spoke the incantation, "Righteous blade, condemn their souls and punish them for their sins, Shimekiri," summoning his shikai. He uttered, "Sange," and then swung his blade while releasing his chain in an attempt to make it swing around Morgan and trap him.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:45 am

Morgan did a kind of halberd stand, planting the axe-end of the weapon into the ground, and balancing himself on the pole-end. Once the chain had wrapped around, he yanked it up out of the ground, and pulled hard to try and get Sendo closer to the lazy Vizard. "You know, I will... *hic* come out victorious and whatnot, man..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Sendo was not expecting him to balance on top of his weapon to escape the blow, nor was he expecting him to attempt to pull him closer. Still wanting a little distance between himself and his fellow vizard, he held out his hand and spoke the phrase, "Hado #1: Sho," pushing Morgan away from Sendo.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Morgan was taken by suprise, and knocked back onto his feet. "Aw man, that's not cool." He said with a laugh, and quickly jumped right back up. Seeing as how his axe was still in Shikai, he couldn't do much. Finally, he decided- it was time to close this gap up. Despite his usual lazyness, he ran forward, his halberd in a position where he could easily attack once he reached his target. Once he did, he took a swing for his legs, not going for a fatal blow, but something to show that Morgan wasn't screwing around.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Sendo watched as Morgan came at him, halberd readied to attack. He knew that it was to close a distance to dodge and he didn't want to block it. He decided that he wanted to go blow for blow, he pickedd up the chain of his shikai and swung from his right to hit Morgan's right shoulder from behind as he took the impact of Morgan's slice.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Morgan grunted as the chain hit, and saw the halberd blow connect as well. Once this happened, He held up his halberd again, this time going for his opponent's mid-section. Again, the blow was meant to be non-lethal, but it looked like a stronger swing than the one before it.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:48 pm

He felt the slash at his feet as the scythe end of his zanpakuto hit Morgan's shoulder. "Ugh." As he saw Morgan attempt a slash at his mid-secton. He decided to hit Morgan in the head with his scythe's staff as a counter.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Morgan was left holding the side of his head as he was knocked away. "Aw dude, I thought I said not in the face man.." The lazy low elite said, as he got up with the help of his halberd. He then used his Dark Burst technqiue, sending a blast of energy towards Sendo. At this point, he wouldn't dream of using his Bankai or mask unless Sendo was going to.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Sendo was about to cast a bakudo spell to protect himself, but was distracted by the fading of his mask, causing Morgan's attack to hit as his scythe blade reconnected to it's handle. ' I suppose that I didn't take too much of a hit.' Sendo then got back up and focused his reiatsu for a moment before casting a kido by uttering, "Kido #32, Okasen," and then blacting an arc of yellow energy at Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:21 pm

Morgan quickly summoned his mask, Bloodlust, and jumped backwards, firing his Energy Cannon at Sendo. "You know, I'm actually startin' to like doin' this! Too bad it's just too much work." Morgan said with a cackle, and got his halberd ready for another attack, depending on how the energy cannon shot went.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Morgan's attack had hit Sendo successfully, knocking him off his feet. 'Ugh, I'm at a disadvantage now without my mask. I've got to play this more carefully.' With that thought, Sendo jumped onto a nearby branch and then jumped over Morgan's head, followed by striking Morgan's back with his zan's staff.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Morgan brought his Halberd behind him, knocking attack off course, and sending it into his lower back. He suddenly realized that he had the advantage now, and swung his halberd around him, full force. However, he allowed the weapon to slip a little bit before it reached its target, meaning that the axe wouldn't hit Sendo, but it would still hurt due to the weight of the metal.
Back to top Go down
Sendo Todomeru

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Sendo winced as the metal impacted his face. 'Hmm. I can see that this man has much potential. I suppose it's wrong to base skill upon the traits of a person.' "Well, I've seen all I need to see, and you seem pretty competent. Of course, if you still want to continue this battle, I'd be more than happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Versailis

Morgan Versailis

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Morgan did his best to not let his Inner Hollow speak for him. "N-no.. I'm good. He said, managed to shake off the urge to continue the fight. He held off long enough to the point where the mask disappeared, but... That didn't change the fact that he'd imbibed a bit of alcohol. "OK, I'm good now." He sighed, and quickly sat down.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Well well, a good fight all around.

Ten points a piece and both of you are approved to fight if you haven't been already.

I have no idea who has been approved and who hasn't at this point so yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Vizards   Battle of the Vizards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Vizards
Page 1 of 1