Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Battle of the Sexes Vote_lcapBattle of the Sexes Voting_barBattle of the Sexes Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Battle of the Sexes Vote_lcapBattle of the Sexes Voting_barBattle of the Sexes Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Battle of the Sexes Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Battle of the Sexes The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Battle of the Sexes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

Battle of the Sexes Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:43 pm

it was dead night in Karakura Town. Everything quiet, and lifeless. Most had retired for the night, and only those with the sheer desire to explore were awake. Some enjoying the night's breeze, and others for whatever needs they search for. One however was sitting at the bridge. Dressed in black, just as the midnight sky stretched so boundlessly with regard of the light. Consuming everything, and giving nothing. It would appear to be a male. 6'1, and at least a solid one-hundred forty-six pounds. his shinigami's uniform having cut-off sleeves, and a katana resting in his lap. His right leg braced again the cool metal of the human creation, and a vizier on his forehead. Keeping his spiked grayish-silver hair a spiked, strands of hair almost flowing down his back.

Sighing quietly the man set. Bracing his chin with a open left palm. The material of the glove strapped to it feeling just as cool as the metal on his back. He wondered is anything interesting would happen tonight. Seeing as lately he had no luck with what hehad set out to do.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Snapping her bracelets on, Akutore walked out of her place of residence and walked through Karakura, sensing a vaguely Shinigami-like reiatsu over by the bridge. As she walked, she had to hide behind various objects to avoid humans noticing her movements. A lady in black and purple walking down the street in the middle of the night would seem like a lady of the night, something she did not want to be associated with. "Oh, Shee-knee-gah-me, come out, come out, wherever you are... I have a present for you..." She said in her sing-song voice as she approached the bridge.

"Oh, it's just a lazy bum, isn't it? Well, go on, get out of here. We don't need your kind here all the time, the superhumans here can handle Hollows on their own." She said with a laugh, twisting her bracelets around on her wrists as if ready to transform them at a moments' notice.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Well now it would seem someone was able to see him. Even though his power level was nothing more then a unseated officers. looking back to his right from the corner of his eye the Shinigami would take a long look at the human female. "Legs, Check! Face, Check! Body, Check! Chest......" Tipping over from his reel some odd feet in the air, the Shinigami would begin a sudden deceit. Falling without warning, and hitting the ground with a thump. Staying in his position for sometime. His reaitsu dieing out, into nothingness.

However, in the silence of the Shinigami's irritating a few words could be heard even from the human girl.

"No Chest.........."
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Akutore sighed lightly, quickly transforming her bangles into the silver bow, and shooting a trio of fiery arrows at the Vizard's groin. "Sorry, babydoll, I'm less hooker, more fiesty than you may like right now. But, there's nothing you can do about that. I'm here because you're in my town, and I don't much like intruders. Whether they be Hollow, Shinigami, or something else, I dislike them being in my city. So, please pack up and leave, or I'll force you. Got it, hot stuff?" She said with a laugh, nocking another arrow and standing still, ready to fire it at a moments' notice to knock him back if he approached.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Lifting up with his right hand the Shinigami watched the arrow fly by. Marveling at there shape, and design as the past by. Pushing up, and twisting. Landing on his feet, and setting his zanpakuto on his shoulder. With a cold face the shinigami only watched the girl. Looking her over again, but flicking at her chest. The lack of seeming to much for this man. He couldn't watch. But also could be careless. He felt this girl was much more then he thought her to be. Other then sexually unattractive. Balancing on his left foot the Shinigami used his right to scratch the back of his heel. Setting eight back down, and shifting his weight to his right side the Shinigami took one more look at the human. Sighing for a short while before looking her dead in her eyes.

"You don't know MY kind of people."
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:16 pm

"You're obviously a Shinigami, but with something else mixed in. I'm guessing you really had to have effed up to have been thrown out here, eh? Oh well, mutts should be put out of their misery. Nothing personal, doll, just my job." She said to him, twirling and firing a dozen arrows at him from various directions. Given their wind-like composition, they each flew differently, ending up in an assault from multiple directions.

'Hmm...he seems good. I just hope he's not so weak that I don't get to have my fun...' Akutore thought to herself, gathering reishi for another shot as she pondered the situation.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:23 pm

"So she was a Quincy? But with no Quincy Bow. Pr could she be?" Sliding his foot back the Shinigami half smiled as the girl began a twirl. Turning her back on him for only a second. Her mistake. using a sudden Shunpo the Shinigami would now stand behind the girl. The man standing before her, and her arrows only an afterimage left begin. To get her attention the Shinigami would rest his sword on his left shoulder. Letting it rest on her right shoulder as well. His left hand still in his pocket. "Why attack someone before you even know them. Is that how humans act?"
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:26 pm

"It's how I act, and that's all that matters." Akutore said sharply, slamming her heel down on the ground between them and causing a pillar of stone to erupt. As it did, she quickly turned around and fired an arrow at the blockade which would cause it to explode in the direction of Kazuki, assuming he was still there. Not waiting to find out, she quickly moved her thumb along her bowstring and let the blood gather there. "Bloodied Ritual, let's go." She explained shortly, letting loose a flurry of wind-based arrows all around. As they bent and swerved in flight, she began once again charging up reishi on her bow.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Turning and jumping back the shinigami would begin a dance down the bridge. His frame rapidly fading in, and out as he used several Shunpo to dodge the incoming arrows. Narrowly dodging one before another skid across his shoulder. Not doing much damage, but enough to rip his cloths. Looking at the female the Shinigami would sigh. Using another Shunpo to appear on the side reeling of the bridge. Now looking down at the girl from her right.

"Well my name's Kazuki, and your's?"

Last edited by Kazuki Kadarame on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:36 pm

"Not that you'll be able to remember once I'm through with you, but it's Akutore. Akutore Ginkiba, the only non-Quincy archer in this town." She said with a chuckle, firing the Cursed Ritual arrow at Kazuki. Due to Bloodied Ritual, the shot was faster than before, and hopefully a bit harder to avoid. Once she released that arrow, Akutore shot a barrage of freezing ones all around herself, aiming to hit the Shinigami if he came near her.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Slightly narrowing his eyes kazuki would draw his sword. locking eyes with the female before rising his sword up, moments before her arrows would reach him the Shinigami would only whisper. "Unaru, Rounin Ryuu!" Swinging the sword downward at the arc of his swing a swirling flame would erupt. Eating through the arrow, and spreading downward towards the girl. the surrounding area light up in a display of flames. Hopefully not drawing any attention.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:44 pm

"Shit!" She cursed, quickly nocking an arrow of pure reishi and firing it between herself and the wave of flames. About a foot in front of her, the tip exploded and formed a makeshift shield. While it didn't keep her clothes from getting warmed up sufficiently, it did block her from harm. "Now I'm pissed, you twerp. You tried to fry me!" She exclaimed, pulling her bowstring as far back as it would go and launching a more powerful arrow at his groin.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Smiling a bit Kazuki would take to the air. The arrow in hot pursuit. Preforming a spin, and creating a trail behind his sword swing Kazuki would unleash another wave of fire. Causing both to explode. Only 50 or so yards from the bridge Kazuki would shunpo, and appear once again on the bridge floor. now standing 30 or so feet away. A smile still on his face. "You've got quite the temper for a girl. You shouldn't fight, and focus on your body. With a chest like that your never going to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Growling in the back of her throat, Akutore condensed a large amount of reishi at her bowstring and let loose a volley of wind-based arrows with hardened tips, able to swerve throughout the air and fly faster than normal, but still hurt quite a bit when they connected. "I am not your little whore, freak. I am happy all on my own, I don't need a pervert to make myself happy."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:01 am

Watching the girl with a half-crazed expression Kazuki only smiled with delight. Taking a step back, and shifting his weight Kazuki prepared himself. She was drawing in a large amount of reishi, more then normal humans could, and seemed to be quite good with that bow. If he didn't watch himself he would end up dead.

Lifting Rounin Ryuu Kazuki took a stance for the first time. The multi-bladed weapon gleaming from the moons light. Relaxing his shoulders, and focusing on his enemy Kazuki let the foolishness subside. Only then did he notice the arrows.

"Oh shit."

Sliding back Kazuki only grinned, a bit of blood dripping from his eyebrow down to the ground. His left shoulder, right side, and forehead getting damaged. It was only be the sure luck, and twist of his people was Kazuki able to keep the arrow from drilling through his skull. Now with a reason to take the girl seriously Kazuki begin to raise his spiritual pressure. Covering the bridge in a heavy force of power. With Zanpakuto in hand Kazuki focused in on the girl. His eyes, and posture foretelling a serious battle.

As she seemed to have wanted from the beginning.

"You know your pretty good. For a flat-chested bitch. I guess I'll play with you a bit more."
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:19 pm

"Oh, it's not right that you kept underestimating me, little boy. I've got a lot more fight in me than you seem to give me credit for." Akutore said wich a chuckle, drawing her bowstring back once more. "Cursed Ritual..." She spoke quietly as she let go of the string, sending an arrow flying straight at Kazuki.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Concentrating on the arrow Kazuki only smiled. He knew now from the hits he took that she could manipulate her arrrows in quite a few ways. he hadn;t gotten which arrows were which quite yet tho. However, he did know the basic scheme for her arrow making, and like a Quincy's powers it was based mainly on reishi. So sad.

Focusing reishi at the tip of his blade Kazuki waited for he right moment. Once the arrow was close enough kazuki would swing downward with a insanely quick slash. The arrow was split, and a split-second later a wave of fire followed the trail of his swing. Drawing closer to Aku with each passing second.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:42 pm

"Shit!" Akutore shouted, calling up another wave of cement to block the flames. As her Bloodied Ritual wore off, she tried to formulate a plan. "Sealing Ritual." She called out just loud enough for Kazuki to hear, trying to throw him off with a fake technique. As she said it, she fired a single powerful arrow at his position, and then nocked a dozen water-based arrows which she shot out at the areas not covered by the fake arrow, or her stone wall, so as to protect all sides.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:09 am

If she was trying to get on his nerves then she was doing it quite well. Jumping back the shinigami would watch every arrow without losing a one He didn't have time to think, and with her yelling out random shit he didn't know about he could only try to evade, or counter. Leaning more towards the latter.

Flipping backward th Shingami would use his free left hand to push himself back into the air, only a few feet off the bridge, and land on his feet. Preforming three more one-handed flips before landing on the balls of his feet. Pushing off, and heading straight for the stronger, faster arrow. Once he was directly before it he would spin, and twirl his body. The arrow cutting across his chest, but once again not to deep, with it past the Shinigami had a straight shot.

Once he was 30 or so feet from the cement wall the SHinigami would release another wave of fire. This one strong enough to break right through the cement, and roost his enemy. he would then retreat back, and watch the fire. Hoefully the human surviving long enough to escape. Manily because he was sick of fighting a girl, and she was slowly chipping away at his body.
Back to top Go down
Madame Rose

Madame Rose

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Akutore cursed under her breath, clicking her heels down onto the ground right beneath her. Using the resulting cement wall as a way of generating force, she jumped high into the air and fired a single arrow at Kazuki, the head of it made of water and the shaft wind-styled reishi. With that combination, it could blast through some of the flames, and still be whimsical enough to swerve around the battlefield and hopefully strike her foe. "You know, you're really starting to piss me off..." She said with a sigh as she released a second arrow in the shadow of the first.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Would this girl just give up. Cursing under breath Kazuki would take to the air using Rounin Ryuu to deflected the first arrow before the second missed due to the angle of his jump. Then sliding up into the air the shinigami would leave a trail of fire following behind. She was in the air now. So he wondered if she would stay up here with the big boys. Swinging his blade around in a circle above his head the Shinigami would released a more compressed, and direct fire. Rocketing down, and cutting right through the bridge. Slowly the sounds of broken, and falling metal met the sound of splashing water. Kazuki only smiled now while stand mid-air. hi sword still at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:25 pm

"Wow, you really have no respect for this town, do you?" She asked with a sigh, compressing the reishi in front of her and changing it into water, a shield which would block most of the flames and create a burst of steam, large enough for her to formulate a plan. What she hadn't counted upon was the fierceness of the flames, and how they broke through her barrier and burned her clothes further, the shield only being big enough to save her from severe burns. "Dammit..." Akutore said under her breath, dragging her thumb across her bowstring once more and calling out her Bloodied Ritual. Then with the increased speed it afforded, she charged up a dozen arrows of pure reishi. "Cursed Ritual..." She called out, firing all twelve. Only one of them was the true arrow, but her foe wouldn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:32 pm

So she survived again. this girl had a skill for getting herself out of a shitload of trouble. However. With both not being able to see the other Kazuki spun Rounin Ryuu around once. From the guard up a flame would wrap around till the whole blade was covered in fire. "Raika!" Then with a flick of his wrist, and blade kazuki released about as many shots of fire as the girl fired arrows, however from the resulting explosion Kazuki would release another five. All about as fast as the arrows she used when she drew blood on her bow.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:40 pm

As the shots of fire approached, Akutore created another shield of water, this one further expanding the steam. With such a strong visibility hindrance for her foe in place, she charged up five more arrows. One, she shot straight at his junk, that one hard as stone. Then she fired two ice-based ones at his eyes. With the last three, she aimed at Kazuki's feet, and quickly turned them to stone as well. She silently hoped that since he couldn't see her, that he couldn't block all of her moves.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:47 pm

if she thought the steam would help she was wrong. he could sense her building reaitsu, and could predict her movements beforehand. They had been fighting long enough for Kazuki to understand the make up behind her elemental powers. She could change her arrows into whatever she wanted. By adding blood to the string she could make this fast, or shot regular ones. She was a very fight fighter but being this far away Kazuki had no chances to beat her. Playing her strengths wasn't getting him anywhere. But then again he didn't wanna hurt a girl.

At also seemed she wouldn't give him the chance to go easy. Aftering firing her arrows kazuki knew for sure she had to think because he couldn't see he couldn't react. So wrong. he knew she would fire so he quickly made two dense walls of fire before him, only using two sweeps of his sword. most of the arrows vanished in the flames. But the one for his junk got through, and hit home.

Kazuki fell into the water below with a pain staked scream of agony.

"You bitch. I'll get you for this."
Back to top Go down

Battle of the Sexes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next