Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Battle Royal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Battle Royal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Battle Royal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Battle Royal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Battle Royal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Battle Royal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Battle Royal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Battle Royal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Battle Royal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Battle Royal - Page 2 Vote_lcapBattle Royal - Page 2 Voting_barBattle Royal - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Battle Royal - Page 2 Vote_lcapBattle Royal - Page 2 Voting_barBattle Royal - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Battle Royal - Page 2 Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Battle Royal - Page 2 The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Battle Royal

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

Battle Royal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Zafaron closed his eyes, unflinching as he felt the dense heat blow past him. It had come to exactly what he hadn't wanted, a battle between great powers above the human city. It seemed that there was no chance of it ending in any other way. He opened his eyes and looked down at the people far below. Even those with very little spiritual awareness were vacating the area. Part of it was because of the heat, but even they could sense that there was something wrong in the area that the two shinigami were standing.

He then looked up to the sky as the force of the heat from Kazuki's Bankai began to effect the heavens. The winds began to spin as the different air temperatures clashed and spun around each other. It wasn't that dramatic, but it showed the power of the Vizard leader's sword.

This was the world that he was supposed to protect. The weak humans who had no idea of this world that was all around them. The planet that was the birthplace of everything. And it was his job to do all he could to be its defense when adversaries threatened it.

"I would like to reiterate that I do not wish to fight. I wish to remove the threat of the Vizard Maker, a man who is a danger to the humans, the shinigami, and even the rest of the Vizards. You may think he has your interests at heart, but I can assure you that this is not the case. He is an ally only to himself. If you cannot see that yourself, then I can do nothing else."

He brought Havon in front of him. "I have no interest in killing you and will do all in my power to keep that from occurring. However, if you will not stop and continue to protect him." He looked directly at Kazuki one last time.

"Then I will have to just defeat you first. As the Sotaicho and the protector of the races, this is my duty. Havon, BANKAI!"

With this yell his zanpakuto changed. It was not accompanied by any of the large changes like Kazuki's. It just calmly became a larger shield. And with it, Zafaron's spiritual energy jumped several notches warping the atmosphere as it clashed with Kazuki's. He calmly looked at his foe, giving one last chance to end the conflict without bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:43 pm

With but a grin Kazuki gave his weapons a few twirls before resting it against the small of his back. The blade sticking out some odd few away from his body. So once the Sotaichjo called his bankai, and the transformation was finished Kazuki twirled Raikenbou Rounin Ryuu round twice before swinging three more times. The first horizontailiy, Vertically, and the last one straight down the middle. Yet with each swing a large wave of fire would shot out. Looking to slash the Sotaicho ti pieces.
Back to top Go down
Zafaron Uriuc
Admin
Zafaron Uriuc

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Zafaron only slightly sighed before looking at Kazuki. "Havon, let's kick his ass."

Deep within his inner world a winged man only smiled. "Finally goddamit. Time has been waiting."

At those words, an entire change appeared in Zafaron. His calm eyes suddenly narrowed and he roared. It was just a pure primal release of energy as he entered battle mode. There was no more time for talking and he was going to use every inch of his power until his adversary was defeated. Finishing his battle cry all of Zafaron's muscles clenched as a wide grin brimming with bloodlust appeared on his face.

He charged forward switching the shield into three new weapons. Holding his bardiche and flanged mace in one hand with a pike in his left. As he approached the cross of flames he made a leap forward spinning in the air through the gap in the cross to the upper right. As he did so threw the long pike at Kazuki, the pointed projectile aiming right at his chest. As he did so he switched the bardiche to his left hand.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.forummotion.com
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Sliding his right foot back, and switching his Naginta to the left hand, Kazuki began a counter spin with his weapon. Swirling it several times before the pike reached him. Moments before it entered his range the Vizard leader would create flames to dance around his weapon. The pike entering into his personal space the moment after. So with a grin on his face the Vizard would swirl the zanpakuto around so the pike was caught in it's rotation. With a clockwise spin of his weapon the pike was directed toward's his right side. Just as he switched his weapon to his right hand. Then using the ball of his right foot the Vizard would do a 360 degree spin. Adding force, and momentum to his spin. The pike was redirected, and sent firing back toward's the Sotaicho. This time however the Pike was ignited with flames. Looking to drill right into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Royal   Battle Royal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Royal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2