Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Awakening of the Elder Ones

A Bleach RP based in an alternate universe. Years of struggle and strife are common on this planet. But this chaos is slowly catching the attention of those that should have remained asleep.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Topic
Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am by Stauracius Diogenes

» The Winged Fraccion
Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm by Sorva Wanon

» Nearly there
Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Testing Testing 1,2,3
Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:10 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Ryouta's RP Sample (Approved)
Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 am by ryuzaraki

» Advertising Rules
Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

» Digital hazard
Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:12 pm by Guest

» 5000 posts and the future [PLZ READ]
Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:57 pm by Zafaron Uriuc

Top posters
Zafaron Uriuc
Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Vote_lcapBattle of the Sexes - Page 2 Voting_barBattle of the Sexes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Madame Rose
Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Vote_lcapBattle of the Sexes - Page 2 Voting_barBattle of the Sexes - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fuuga Natsu
Fukki Kurayami
Spinzaku
Butter Wrestling Warrior
Stauracius Diogenes
Tuwa Cheveyo
Kazuki Kadarame
Sakura Romanov
Affiliates

Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Ftrpg11

STAFF
WEBMASTER

Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 The-go13
Zafaron Uriuc

CO-ADMIN

Stauracius Diogenes

MOD SQUAD

Levi Colton

Kurokotsu Dokueki

Natsu Fuuga

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/86/58/52/th/alecto12.jpg
Ranryou Roga
VOTE!

Free Top Site

Battle of the Sexes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akutore Ginkiba

Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:51 pm

"So...he's seen my techniques enough to block them. I'll just have to catch him off guard, then..." She said, gathering a large amount of reishi on her bow. "Unleashed Ritual..." She called out, making the spear of energy even larger than her bow was. Slowly, it got bigger and bigger, pulsing with the energy.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:58 pm

From the water a large pillar would rise. The water reaching high into the sky before.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Bursting form the water Kazuki shot. His speed making him seem like an illusion. However as he would look up at the girl, her arrow in hand, a mask would be on his face. The jaw bone missing, and fangs gleaming in the night sky. His reaitsu feeling more like a hollows now. In his dash for revenge the now hollowfied Kazuki would crush the arrow from his junk, and then begin a spinning motion with Rounin Ryuu pointed in front. Then forming a swirling drill of flames Kazuki would spin, and try to impale the girl.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:02 pm

She was only able to dodge slightly, her focus still heavily on the technique she was performing. As she did a small dash backwards, the flames seared off the bottom half of her pants, and all of her boots. "Ow! That fire fucking hurt, you idiot! It's not nice to try to burn a lady's clothes off!" She exclaimed, the weapon in her hand growing bigger still. As the lance took on a slight spinning motion, her bow began to transform back into the bangles. "Now, it's game over, you idiot. I'm ready to kill you, I just hope you've settled your affairs." She said with a laugh, watching his movements.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Flying back into the air kazuki would break free of the flames. Watching the girl. So she was ready to kill him. Funny cause he felt the same way about her. From his body a great deal of reaitsu began to form. His clothes, and such flapping, and thrashing in the wake of his power. Then with a swing of his sword kazuki would release a very large, and dense wall of flames. Covering a wider base then the bridge, and moving just as fast as the flames from Raika.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:17 pm

Akutore gripped the lance in one hand and quickly dashed forward, cleaving through the wall of flames in one strike. "I told you, I'm going to kill you. No little flames will stop me either, dear." She said as she dashed once more toward his position and shoved the weapon forward, aiming to stab him right in the groin.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:26 pm

She seriously had a problem, but was predictable, which would lead to her death. Trying to get close to a shinigami when you fight with arrows from a distance. Now very smart because Kazuki was sure she had no skills in hand to hand combat, or skill enough to do damage straight up. But then again she was full of surprises. But she also didn't understand the power of a Vizard. Side stepping, and ducking Kazuki would have Rounin Ryuu already in the position to cut. The lance cutting deep across his left shoulder. Now with the both of them face to face Kauzki would only slightly smile. "You should have stayed where you were, and continued firing. That was your best chance to win. With distance." Bringing the sword around in a full swing Kazuki would try, and remove the girls upper body from her lower body. The mask on his face as elegantly gleaming from the moon light.
Back to top Go down
Akutore Ginkiba

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Akutore sent forth a burst of wind at his sword arm, which would hopefully push his blade away. Then, she brought the energy lance straight through that gust to hopefully bifurcate the Vizard. "You really shouldn't underestimate this technique. It's certainly more powerful and more destructive than anything else I have. I could cut down Hollows twice as powerful as you, so learn to be less cocky." She said as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Kadarame

Kazuki Kadarame

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Sexes   Battle of the Sexes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:42 pm

"Not strong enough." Coating his blade with fire the shiigami would continue his swing. Uneffected by the wind the girl created. His blade still in a direct bee line to cut the girl in two. However, with the force of her own weapon the Vizard was cut down. his body separating from itself, and falling to the water below. he wouldn't live long enough to see if she survived the cut or not.
Back to top Go down

Battle of the Sexes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2